• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wentz is sitting out at least the first 5 games this regular season?

Serious question. Explain to me why it’s OK to joke around here but not on team boards. Seriously, why? If I posted a corny joke like this above you’d absolutely freak out. Why is that?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question. Explain to me why it’s OK to joke around here but not on team boards. Seriously, why? If I posted a corny joke like this above you’d absolutely freak out. Why is that?
Serious question....Why do you think darn near every poster on the Cowboy board gives you shit when you post on the Cowboy board?

and as a follow up....Why do you think so many on the general board gives you shit about your posts here?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you like it if someone walked into your house and helped themselves to a beer???
Took a shit in your toilet and didn't flush????
Grabbed your remote control and started changing channels on your tv???

That's how team boards work.

This is the community area, not a team board.....anyone can say as they wish in the general area.

Think you can grasp that concept????

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question....Why do you think darn near every poster on the Cowboy board gives you shit when you post on the Cowboy board?

and as a follow up....Why do you think so many on the general board gives you shit about your posts here?

One cause I’m an Eagles fan
Two because I get riled up easy and fight back. The truth is the majority of people who give me shit are either Cowboy fans or trolls thinking they can get me to “melt down”. It’s the same handful of people everyday mostly the 3 biggest dingbats on here PatsFan, DblDown and Handi.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like it if someone walked into your house and helped themselves to a beer???
Took a shit in your toilet and didn't flush????
Grabbed your remote control and started changing channels on your tv???

That's how team boards work.

This is the community area, not a team board.....anyone can say as they wish in the general area.

Think you can grasp that concept????

I guess but hear me out. One place is to talk about football in general and one place is to talk about specific teams. I guess I never thought of the Eagles board as my house and no one else can come in. Entiendes?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One cause I’m an Eagles fan
Two because I get riled up easy and fight back. The truth is the majority of people who give me shit are either Cowboy fans or trolls thinking they can get me to “melt down”. It’s the same handful of people everyday mostly the 3 biggest dingbats on here PatsFan, DblDown and Handi.
So why be on the Cowboys board if you think this way? :scratch:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess but hear me out. One place is to talk about football in general and one place is to talk about specific teams. I guess I never thought of the Eagles board as my house and no one else can come in. Entiendes?
thats because they dont like you there :heh:

(I kid because I care)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team board is his safe space. Come on man.

He needs it. Just look at his cringy stuff here.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't figure this out you're a MORON .

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So your watching or discussing serious eagles issues.....
And you want someone there trash talking your eagles????

I'm sure we know the answer to this.

But as far as team boards, if it's not your team, then you're a guest and should act as such.
If not then be prepared to get beat down, kicked around, and talked shit to on all the boards.
Coming off like a shit head on another team board will get you just that on all boards, treated like a shit head.
Your, let's say credibility, hinges on how you conduct yourself on another team board. You act like a dip shit on another team board, then you are perceived as a dip shit on all boards. And have no credibility.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your watching or discussing serious eagles issues.....
And you want someone there trash talking your eagles????

I'm sure we know the answer to this.

But as far as team boards, if it's not your team, then you're a guest and should act as such.
If not then be prepared to get beat down, kicked around, and talked shit to on all the boards.
Coming off like a shit head on another team board will get you just that on all boards, treated like a shit head.
Your, let's say credibility, hinges on how you conduct yourself on another team board. You act like a dip shit on another team board, then you are perceived as a dip shit on all boards. And have no credibility.

Totally agree with most of this but when I did post on the Cowboys board I never went on there talking shit.
I have no credibility because:
1. I think Wentz is fucking good
2. I think our GM is great at managing the cap and only OK at drafting
3. I don’t think Center is a prime time position

That’s some lunacy right there!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving @Psych-Ward a WINNER for his FacePalm here.

Seriously, how can you not understand how team boards work.

Hey look there's a Dallas Cowboys bar, I think I'll go inside and talk shit to a bar full of drunk Cowboys fans....
Yeah, that'll end well.

:dhd:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with most of this but when I did post on the Cowboys board I never went on there talking shit.
I have no credibility because:
1. I think Wentz is fucking good
2. I think our GM is great at managing the cap and only OK at drafting
3. I don’t think Center is a prime time position

That’s some lunacy right there!

Do you go in and project Wentz to be better than Dak.....I'm sure you do
Do you go in there with a chip on your shoulder that your GM is better than theirs.....I'm betting yes.
And for fuck sake, don't even roll with your center bullshit.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you go in and project Wentz to be better than Dak.....I'm sure you do
Do you go in there with a chip on your shoulder that your GM is better than theirs.....I'm betting yes.
And for fuck sake, don't even roll with your center bullshit.

I don’t ever start threads in there so no. But if I did say Wentz is better than Dak I’d be right.

I never said our GM is better then theirs and said their GM is a much better drafter... so no.

My Center BS is my opinion. You can disagree but you have Handi and Manster on your side and I have NFL GMs on my side