• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be cause the kid is fantastic. Dallas has a really nice team. Superstar all over that team. The line is the best in the league when they have Fredricks playing with the other 2 All Pro lineman. That line coupled with a generational back like Zeke makes them tough to beat. But Wentz is a tremendous QB.

He's fantastically BROKEN.
Funny how you keep tossing out the word Super Star for the Cowboys when most Cowboys fan won't claim the team is loaded.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be cause the kid is fantastic. Dallas has a really nice team. Superstar all over that team. The line is the best in the league when they have Fredricks playing with the other 2 All Pro lineman. That line coupled with a generational back like Zeke makes them tough to beat. But Wentz is a tremendous QB.
The line wasn't the best in 2017 with Frederick. Just keep posting letting us all know you don't know what you're talking about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's fantastically BROKEN.
Funny how you keep tossing out the word Super Star for the Cowboys when most Cowboys fan won't claim the team is loaded.

Pro Bowl CB, 2 star LBers one All Pro, All Pro DE, All Pro RB, All Pro LT, All Pro RG, All Pro C, Pro Bowl WR. I think they might be top 2-3 when it comes to star talent. They have a loaded team. I’m not sure and not ready to agree with what I’ve heard but could they be built like an old school team and not this pass happy new style. Need to see how their system works for a couple more seasons but the Cowboys are definitely loaded with star players.
Wentz has been hurt but to act like you know he will get hurt again is unreasonable. Maybe he does again this year. Maybe he runs off 10 straight seasons with no problems.
Nobody knows.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line wasn't the best in 2017 with Frederick. Just keep posting letting us all know you don't know what you're talking about.

It has the potential to be the best that’s for sure. 3 All Pro players is pretty outstanding. I don’t know what I’m talking about bro. Come on. You and I both know the Cowboys have the talent to have a devastating OLine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure what bitch? You calling me a liar about when I became a fan?

Yes, yes I am. Or were you a Cowboy fan when you were 4.5 years old. Come on. They won there first SB in 72 which was almost 50 years ago. You’d have to be in your mid 60s because 7 year olds don’t really root for teams week in and week out. If you’re in your mid to late 60s then I believe you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Bowl CB, 2 star LBers one All Pro, All Pro DE, All Pro RB, All Pro LT, All Pro RG, All Pro C, Pro Bowl WR. I think they might be top 2-3 when it comes to star talent. They have a loaded team. I’m not sure and not ready to agree with what I’ve heard but could they be built like an old school team and not this pass happy new style. Need to see how their system works for a couple more seasons but the Cowboys are definitely loaded with star players.
Wentz has been hurt but to act like you know he will get hurt again is unreasonable. Maybe he does again this year. Maybe he runs off 10 straight seasons with no problems.
Nobody knows.

All Pro Center? Pfft... so what.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that’s a legitimate point yet it doesn’t explain why there are 10,000 Cowboy fans for every 1 Browns fan.

You’re an idiot. There are more cowboys fans than Browns fans because Texas population is bigger than Cleveland’s population! Also, as that larger population moves away and has kids those kids follow the team their dad, grandpa, etc followed.

You must be the dumbest TOY ever.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re an idiot. There are more cowboys fans than Browns fans because Texas population is bigger than Cleveland’s population! Also, as that larger population moves away and has kids those kids follow the team their dad, grandpa, etc followed.

You must be the dumbest TOY ever.

10,000 times bigger? Ummmm... no

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows.
T. Smith made it on his name not his 2018 play. Frederick was out all year. Cooper was a injury replacement.

Yes the Cowboys have some very good players but they are not stacked throughout.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes I am. Or were you a Cowboy fan when you were 4.5 years old. Come on. They won there first SB in 72 which was almost 50 years ago. You’d have to be in your mid 60s because 7 year olds don’t really root for teams week in and week out. If you’re in your mid to late 60s then I believe you.

I was 5 and I'm AARP Eligible. Do the math if you can.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has the potential to be the best that’s for sure. 3 All Pro players is pretty outstanding. I don’t know what I’m talking about bro. Come on. You and I both know the Cowboys have the talent to have a devastating OLine.
Potential is a lot different than is. A TOY would know this.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential is a lot different than is. A TOY would know this.
Yea for example Carson Wentz has potential, that doesnt mean it's there now

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir. Are a Cvnt.
I grew up niner country. Yet I I am a cowboy fan. (Say the word & I will give you my personal address in a PM.)
I would love to explain your ignorance in person.

Everytime you decide what it is important for an an area (just like racism is) but by god it isnt discrimination? What do we call it?

This is for everyone else. Me personally I want you to understand my parents werent sports fans. (which you call your names) I would love nothing more right now if you went back to side back of meeting in person. (just PM me. I will deal with your ignorance in person)

I have been a Cowboy fan longer than most football fans have been football fans.
I have been a Cowboys fan longer than most fans has been a fan of most teams that a fan has been a fan of, yet PE1 decides I am not a real fan under "his" rules.
Basically saying.
My Parents sucked at doing their job?
The way he explains the rules.

Hey PE1 I would love to discuss this in person.
PM me. So we can do so!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why aren’t you a Jets/Giants fan and that isn’t trolling. It’s a legitimate gripe. Why?
That's like asking why my favorite color isn't red. The fact that you state you have a gripe over it clearly outlines who has the issue.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there are a lot of people out there who think if they root for a team with a great history that they are winners too. That’s why I have love for the Browns fans. They stay loyal and will one day be rewarded for their loyalty. I just can’t fathom it. I just don’t get it. You root for a team because you have pride in YOUR city. Why root for a team you have no ties to. Maybe to you guys but to me it makes no sense. The only real issue I have with it is they pretend like it has nothing to do with feeling like a winner. If that were true there would be as many Browns and Lions fans as there are Cowboy fans. Just be honest about it and I’ll let it go.
You really need to bring this up with your psychiatrist. No one has ever felt that. Seriously your logic is out there. I don't want to invoke my psych minor here, but you have some very deep rooted issues with both self esteem and a sense of belonging. How bad was it growing up for you in Philly; was it a family issue or the other kids, because you ran the second you had a chance and never looked back.

Even after the Eagles SB win I knew I was more of a winner than you. What my favorite team does, doesn't define me. Perhaps that's were all your bravado and your complete change of how you post and act on here has come from the last year and a half. You define yourself by what your team was and after decades of losing you finally won one :noidea: