• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never put up an MVP season. Maybe a stretch of MVP caliber games, but never an MVP season. Seasons go past November.
Someone should tell Carson that. You guys love to crown your QB's the second coming of Christ if they manage to not suck for 3 straight games. The rest of the world asks the player to play in a meaningful game before getting out the anointing oils.

But Philly will just Philly on, no matter how dumb y'all look.

Yeah... we are dumb cause we think Carson Wentz can ball. Really stupid right there. He was 3 games away from winning MVP. That’s more then a stretch of games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m confused. Is wentz ahead of schedule or really hurt. You keep flip flopping... as usual.

How can I flip flop when I never voiced my opinion. That’s why you’re a clown. For the hundredth time you put words in my mouth. I have no idea if he’s fine or not. The only thing I read is he will be ready for May camp and was throwing/practicing today.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never put up an MVP season. Maybe a stretch of MVP caliber games, but never an MVP season. Seasons go past November.
Someone should tell Carson that. You guys love to crown your QB's the second coming of Christ if they manage to not suck for 3 straight games. The rest of the world asks the player to play in a meaningful game before getting out the anointing oils.

But Philly will just Philly on, no matter how dumb y'all look.

why don't you respect the AMVP award?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can I flip flop when I never voiced my opinion. That’s why you’re a clown. For the hundredth time you put words in my mouth. I have no idea if he’s fine or not. The only thing I read is he will be ready for May camp and was throwing/practicing today.

You spouted all off season he was ahead of schedule. You talked all season how great he was playing. Now you cry he’s injured and can’t play.

You’re a joke

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... we are dumb cause we think Carson Wentz can ball. Really stupid right there. He was 3 games away from winning MVP. That’s more then a stretch of games.

He can “ball” but Dak can’t?

You’re a joke

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You spouted all off season he was ahead of schedule. You talked all season how great he was playing. Now you cry he’s injured and can’t play.

You’re a joke

What the fuck are you talking about. You live in some bizarre make believe world.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can “ball” but Dak can’t?

You’re a joke

Huhh? You tag me 5 times in a minute. Again, where do you get this shit. I’ve said all along Dak is a good QB and an excellent leader. The fuck are you doing? Drinking?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... I made it up. Nobody here remembers it.

You’re a clown.

I read he was ahead of schedule. So? Where did I cry that he can’t play cause he’s injured. Dude I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? You tag me 5 times in a minute. Again, where do you get this shit. I’ve said all along Dak is a good QB and an excellent leader. The fuck are you doing? Drinking?

I tagged you bc you tagged me dipshit. Good? Not phenomenal?

I’ll tell ya what... I won’t even say Wentz has to win a playoff game ... just play in one before you can even argue that wentz is better than Dak. As of right now... their careers aren’t even close. Dak is by FAR the better QB for the simple facts that he PLAYS and BEATS wentz. The rest is gravy

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read he was ahead of schedule. So? Where did I cry that he can’t play cause he’s injured. Dude I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

As soon as he they took him out you changed your tune about him. Up till then it was “yup... another 300 yard game blah blah blah”. You had his Vick in your mouth and you were balls deep

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ll tell ya what... I won’t even say Wentz has to win a playoff game ... just play in one before you can even argue that wentz is better than Dak. As of right now... their careers aren’t even close. Dak is by FAR the better QB for the simple facts that he PLAYS and BEATS wentz. The rest is gravy

I tagged you 6 times in a few minutes. You are one strange dude. Why don’t you go mop the floor or do something productive besides these bizarre random diatribes.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you will get zero Eagles fans to say that Dak >>>> Wentz.

you will get more than zero Cowboys fans that say Wentz >>>> Dak.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as he they took him out you changed your tune about him. Up till then it was “yup... another 300 yard game blah blah blah”. You had his Vick in your mouth and you were balls deep

I changed my tune? You are on a completely different planet. So you’re saying I went from saying he’s playing well to saying he sucks? You are really out there or just really desperate for attention. Good night. Hopefully your detox in the morning want be too shitty.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Line up the stats.

Be sure to take into account games played, playoffs and head to head. I’ll wait.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my tune? You are on a completely different planet. So you’re saying I went from saying he’s playing well to saying he sucks? You are really out there or just really desperate for attention. Good night. Hopefully your detox in the morning want be too shitty.

You claimed you were “done with me” the other day but here you are...tagging me again.

Admit it... you can’t handle the truth

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ever go to CowboyZone. There’s a thread right now saying they’d be a contender with Wentz. We can all have our varying opinions but this dude is just desperate for attention. It’s bizarre. Have you ever heard him once say anything about the Patriots (his team)? Never

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever go to CowboyZone. There’s a thread right now saying they’d be a contender with Wentz. We can all have our varying opinions but this dude is just desperate for attention. It’s bizarre. Have you ever heard him once say anything about the Patriots (his team)? Never

Yup... nothing about the pats. Didn’t post pictures from the SB or chime in on the Kraft thread. Not one word.

You’re a joke

Oh... and btw... the pats are current SB champs but you don’t see me acting like a dipshit about it like you did after the eagles won.

Night night.