• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t say shit... but the same old nonsense. Center are important and when I crush your point you turn to some random shit like PFF ranks the Eagles OLine 9th. PFF is a fucking joke unless you think Brandon Graham is the best DE in the NFL
Dude I counted you 14 times destroying ur draft argument . U ignored it.

Also learn to fn read. The pff line rankings were in regards to u stating the eagles line sucks.

You can not like pff based off one single player . But professionals disagree.

Either way at least get a clue wtf your talking about, arguing about, and responding to

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck off you mentally challenged twat. Take your meds and stfu already
He destroyed your argument, made you look like a fool and just like always, you start rewriting history and going full lunatic.

Yes cause the Eagles have the 9th best OLine and dropping means he destroyed me!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I counted you 14 times destroying ur draft argument . U ignored it.

Also learn to fn read. The pff line rankings were in regards to u stating the eagles line sucks.

You can not like pff based off one single player . But professionals disagree.

Either way at least get a clue wtf your talking about, arguing about, and responding to

Didn’t say their line sucks I said there pass blocking hasn’t been as good. So I do have a clue. You’re the one jumping all over the place and I answered everyone of your posts

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t say their line sucks I said there pass blocking hasn’t been as good. So I do have a clue. You’re the one jumping all over the place and I answered everyone of your posts

Must be the pass blocking. Can’t possibly be that Wentz is holding the ball too long, not making quick reads, not changing the play when he sees pressure coming, etc.

Fanboys go to ANY lengths to protect their “hero”

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Did you? I even tagged u last night twice asking for a reply. And no the eagles line is fairly good.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before he says something stupid like “but but I did acknowledge he holds the ball too long” or some shit like that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its me saying it's funny how you poo poo on PFF when you have used preseason rags to form you opinions for years.

Also I'm willing to bet you pulled out a few PFF stats in the past to support your arguments.

For years... you mean ONCE. I never even know how to use PFF to be honest. So you’re incorrect on both.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Did you? I even tagged u last night twice asking for a reply. And no the eagles line is fairly good.

It is fairly good. But the run blocking is really good and they never freaking run the ball. Frustrating but the pass blocking hasn’t been as good this year. That’s why your PFF link said “9th and dropping”

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its me saying it's funny how you poo poo on PFF when you have used preseason rags to form you opinions for years.

Also I'm willing to bet you pulled out a few PFF stats in the past to support your arguments.

Bingo. That’s why he’s a lunatic. Certified

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright @PhoenixEagles1

Lets start with the O-line argument.
You claimed the O-Line was no good. Then it shifted to they werent good at pass blocking.
ProfootballFocus ranks them as the #9 overall line. thats top third of the league. Yes they say they are slipping. THey slipped 1 whole spot in three weeks. THEY ARE A GOOD LINE.

Your premise that profootballfocus sucks is based on your personal disagreement with their ranking of brandon graham. 1 whole player in the thousands of metrics they do. Its a bullshit argument. You cannot invalidate a whole company based on a single ranking Also professionals, yes like the eagles, pay them for their services. I think they both know more than you. I'll stick with they are a top third unit in the NFL.

--------------------------

Now lets go back to the center argument.

I can find numerous analysts listing the most important positions. Center is not last. But lets forget that fact. Lets take a look at your rationale. Again, your whole premise is based on 1 thing. The NFL draft. Centers arent drafted high, or early, therefore they arent as important. Ok got it.

Pass rushers are drafted more often, and earlier than qb's on average. So they have to be more important than QB's. Its a must because the draft is all that matters. But you disagree and argue that more pass rushers are required than qb's.

SHOCKING, there's more too it than draft position? team needs, postional needs, schemes, talent pool. Not to mention centers are often converted guards and tackles from college, meaning they are drafted as such, not as centers.

Yet you continue to claim the draft is all that matters, but refute other claims about the draft, even when they are fact.

You cant have it both ways. your draft argument is bogus. please come up with another argument. because by your own logic, qb's arent as important as pass rushers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright @PhoenixEagles1

Lets start with the O-line argument.
You claimed the O-Line was no good. Then it shifted to they werent good at pass blocking.
ProfootballFocus ranks them as the #9 overall line. thats top third of the league. Yes they say they are slipping. THey slipped 1 whole spot in three weeks. THEY ARE A GOOD LINE.

Your premise that profootballfocus sucks is based on your personal disagreement with their ranking of brandon graham. 1 whole player in the thousands of metrics they do. Its a bullshit argument. You cannot invalidate a whole company based on a single ranking Also professionals, yes like the eagles, pay them for their services. I think they both know more than you. I'll stick with they are a top third unit in the NFL.

--------------------------

Now lets go back to the center argument.

I can find numerous analysts listing the most important positions. Center is not last. But lets forget that fact. Lets take a look at your rationale. Again, your whole premise is based on 1 thing. The NFL draft. Centers arent drafted high, or early, therefore they arent as important. Ok got it.

Pass rushers are drafted more often, and earlier than qb's on average. So they have to be more important than QB's. Its a must because the draft is all that matters. But you disagree and argue that more pass rushers are required than qb's.

SHOCKING, there's more too it than draft position? team needs, postional needs, schemes, talent pool. Not to mention centers are often converted guards and tackles from college, meaning they are drafted as such, not as centers.

Yet you continue to claim the draft is all that matters, but refute other claims about the draft, even when they are fact.

You cant have it both ways. your draft argument is bogus. please come up with another argument. because by your own logic, qb's arent as important as pass rushers.

Not ignoring your questions. Going to get a Pizza and watch the game but I’ll answer these tonight

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0: Number of go-ahead passing touchdowns Wentz has thrown in the fourth quarter or overtime in his career, per ESPN Stats & Information. Forty QBs have thrown a go-ahead passing TD in the fourth quarter or overtime since 2016. Wentz has thrown 96 passes with the Eagles tied or trailing by six or fewer points in his career, but none has resulted in a score. His QBR in those situations is 38.4, 32nd in the NFL.

yikes