• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. Sometimes it's weeks between visits so I miss multiple pages. I tend to skip to the latest page and maybe a few comments before that. It's not unusual for me to have a completely wrong impression of what's being said. I often think posters are being serious when they're not. It's why I post things in a blue font if i'm larking around.
Just so you dont have to worry about my posts.
I am always serious.

No seriously!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that clown is freaking me the fuck out LOL
tenor.gif
i hate clowns too lol
No worries. Sometimes it's weeks between visits so I miss multiple pages. I tend to skip to the latest page and maybe a few comments before that. It's not unusual for me to have a completely wrong impression of what's being said. I often think posters are being serious when they're not. It's why I post things in a blue font if i'm larking around.

haha yeah i realized u werent active all the time in thread and may have missed that it was a joke based on a few other posts.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 months is 9 weeks. Wentz played for just over 11 weeks which included a bye-week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carson_Wentz#2018_season

"Wentz missed the first two games...He finished with a 5–6 record...Wentz had to deal with a back injury and the Eagles not wanting to risk further injury decided to shut him down for the season..."

Panthers game was week 7. Last game he played was week 14, 7 weeks later. So yeah, "like 2 months".

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhh so you don't have anything to provide for what you just pulled out of your ass. The medical team and HC didn't want him to return till week 5 yet he magically returned week 3 bypassing all of them?

Very very interesting.

Lets add since Wentz got hurt both sports stations had doctors on what seemed like every week describing how long of the recovery process is and what his rehab would be like. They thought week 5 was the target date. So he came back a few weeks early, who the fuck cares. It pisses you off cause Wentz said he was healthy and your dumbass bought into that when he wasn't healthy or cleared by the medical staff. Go cuddle his balls more dip shit.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philly Medical staff??? It could be a closer contest than you think...

They seem to screw many things up and RTK is a moron so yes it could be close.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my reasoning, it was the medical staff.

Serious question to you.

Who clears the QB or any player to resume practice and game activities?

A. The coach
B. The medical staff

Hey @RememberTheKoy
You planning on bitching out on answering this simple question cause it doesn't fit your argument.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if love to talk injuries, and anatomy with you. I've said this numerous times. Yet you dance around my questions and statements. You actually haven't backed up anything I've asked except switching topics and posting YouTube videos.

please let's discuss.

He's a flake. He won't answer anything cause it puts his arguments to bed.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets add since Wentz got hurt both sports stations had doctors on what seemed like every week describing how long of the recovery process is and what his rehab would be like. They thought week 5 was the target date. So he came back a few weeks early, who the fuck cares. It pisses you off cause Wentz said he was healthy and your dumbass bought into that when he wasn't healthy or cleared by the medical staff. Go cuddle his balls more dip shit.

Ohhhh sports radio said he should come back at week 5 and sports radio is apparently the word of the medical team, which Wentz was able to override when he returned week 3.

You're spinning yourself up in a web of stupid.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @RememberTheKoy
You planning on bitching out on answering this simple question cause it doesn't fit your argument.

Lmao I've addressed this several times already. It's both the coach and the medical staff.

So my question to you is, why since you are claiming the coach and medical staff didn't want him playing until week 5 did he then return week 3?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh sports radio said he should come back at week 5 and sports radio is apparently the word of the medical team, which Wentz was able to override when he returned week 3.

You're spinning yourself up in a web of stupid.

Medical docs came onto the radio station and 94.1 is the home of the Eagles which has exclusive rights to who they can talk to on the team. I guess that still isn't good enough for you cause Wentz said he was healthy.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao I've addressed this several times already. It's both the coach and the medical staff.

So my question to you is, why since you are claiming the coach and medical staff didn't want him playing until week 5 did he then return week 3?

I already told you why.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Medical docs came onto the radio station and 94.1 is the home of the Eagles which has exclusive rights to who they can talk to on the team. I guess that still isn't good enough for you cause Wentz said he was healthy.

No team doctors ever go onto WIP to discuss injuries. They have doctors that have no ties to the team and haven't seen the player or medical information on them and just give broad medical opinions on air.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers game was week 7. Last game he played was week 14, 7 weeks later. So yeah, "like 2 months".
"Wentz missed the first two games...He finished with a 5–6 record...Near the end of the season, Wentz had to deal with a back injury and the Eagles not wanting to risk further injury decided to shut him down for the season..."

Week 7 isn't near the end of the season...unless we're being Faustian and saying Week 7 is near the front end of Wentz' season.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wentz missed the first two games...He finished with a 5–6 record...Near the end of the season, Wentz had to deal with a back injury and the Eagles not wanting to risk further injury decided to shut him down for the season..."

Week 7 isn't near the end of the season...unless we're being Faustian and saying Week 7 is near the front end of Wentz' season.

Oh wow, wikipedia! Okay!

What’s going on with Carson Wentz?

Wentz was on the Weeks 7 and 8 injury reports with a back issue, but the diagnosis of the stress fracture came on Dec. 11, according to Eagles head coach Doug Pederson — after Wentz had already gone through a previous scan that was inconclusive.