• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So explain it again then. Why did Wentz start week 3 when the teams coaches and medical training staff didn't want him to play until week 5?
ralkq8y13jk11.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did he play week 3 then? Because this New Jersey Seahawks fan is claiming that the medical staff and team did not want Wentz playing until week 5.
I am not in the eagles facility, but usually when any team puts a player out earlier than planned is pressure from the up aboves.

Honestly RTk. I like what you are saying. What I hear you saying is Wentz has no excuses for being sub .500 that year. :thumb:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So explain it again then. Why did Wentz start week 3 when the teams coaches and medical training staff didn't want him to play until week 5?

Foles struggled the first 2 games and I guess Doug and the Staff must have had a long talk to see if Wentz couldn't do any further damage or if his mobility was where it should be. Obviously they felt fine to clear him for week 3. I don't know if it was the right decision or not but we do know they switched up medical staffs again. Seems like a revolving door with that department.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles struggled the first 2 games and I guess Doug and the Staff must have had a long talk to see if Wentz couldn't do any further damage or if his mobility was where it should be. Obviously they felt fine to clear him for week 3. I don't know if it was the right decision or not but we do know they switched up medical staffs again. Seems like a revolving door with that department.
He's currently on the PF. He doesn't have anything as usual so he retreats. Then he'll post some bulkshit or flip the question back on you. I'm still waiting to talk anatomy and injuries. Should be easy to win the conversation, I'm a clown. It's the EXACT SAME CRAP flyer fin fan does

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did he play week 3 then? Because this New Jersey Seahawks fan is claiming that the medical staff and team did not want Wentz playing until week 5.

It's funny I'm more realistic about the Eagles and know more than you.

You planning to thump your chest about the secondary this year?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's currently on the PF. He doesn't have anything as usual so he retreats. Then he'll post some bulkshit or flip the question back on you. I'm still waiting to talk anatomy and injuries. Should be easy to win the conversation, I'm a clown. It's the EXACT SAME CRAP flyer fin fan does

He thinks everyone heals the same time. He's too stupid to realize everyone heals differently.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve all said it hear many times: a torn ACL takes 12 months to FULLY heal. That’s not opinion. That’s science. Also, any doctor will tell you that the most dangerous time during the entire rehab is the end! Why? Because you FEEL fine but the ligament hasn’t fully assimilated to the body. It’s the time you are most vulnerable because you feel like you can do anything but the reality is ligament isn’t done “healing”. Wentz got lucky. I’m not saying he’s the first to get lucky... Carson Palmer also got lucky but just because he says he “felt ok” doesn’t mean he WAS ok. The doctors knew it and knew the risks. Once again RTK is making shit up as he goes along

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve all said it hear many times: a torn ACL takes 12 months to FULLY heal. That’s not opinion. That’s science. Also, any doctor will tell you that the most dangerous time during the entire rehab is the end! Why? Because you FEEL fine but the ligament hasn’t fully assimilated to the body. It’s the time you are most vulnerable because you feel like you can do anything but the reality is ligament isn’t done “healing”. Wentz got lucky. I’m not saying he’s the first to get lucky... Carson Palmer also got lucky but just because he says he “felt ok” doesn’t mean he WAS ok. The doctors knew it and knew the risks. Once again RTK is making shit up as he goes along
upload_2020-6-28_22-11-21.jpeg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's nonsense cause Wentz told RTK he was ready to go for preseason, a full month and half to two months early

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you went full Pennywise the Clown he might take things more seriously.
when he first came to this board, i called his BS out continuously, every single post he made. He rarely replied. So i kept calling him out. He told me he was replying to me once and only once. That i was worthless and a big clown, and he had no desire to engage with me. Its held true. Those that oppose your stupidity, you run from.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he first came to this board, i called his BS out continuously, every single post he made. He rarely replied. So i kept calling him out. He told me he was replying to me once and only once. That i was worthless and a big clown, and he had no desire to engage with me. Its held true. Those that oppose your stupidity, you run from.

He went off spouting about how great the Eagles secondary is and all that crap until I put some facts in front of him. Of course that didn't matter until he say first hand how stupid he looked when the secondary got roasted almost every game. I keep asking him how the secondary did but he won't answer that question.