• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I can't even take you seriously on that. It's no longer worth discussing because I can no longer take anything you say about that seriously anymore. He tore his ACL then stayed out there for 4 more plays with an unstable knee to throw a 4th down TD pass to take the lead when he wasn't able to move at all behind a slow careful walk. And you try to act like nothing about that was tough.

What are you even doing posting on a message board right now? With a post like that you should be at some little kid's birthday party making balloon animals because you are a certified clown.
you cant take me serious? why because of me working as a therapist? or having some medical knowledge? and you, you post youtube videos?

never said it wasnt tough, but your making assumptions that you have zero knowledge about. In this situation my uneducated friend. YOU are the clown, you have little knowledge.

But again, you deflect. You change the topic a bit, and you attack.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant take me serious? why because of me working as a therapist? or having some medical knowledge? and you, you post youtube videos?

never said it wasnt tough, but your making assumptions that you have zero knowledge about. In this situation my uneducated friend. YOU are the clown, you have little knowledge.

in RTK's defense.
I did see a youtube video that said not to take therapists serious.
tenor.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in RTK's defense.
I did see a youtube video that said not to take therapists serious.
tenor.gif
im just throwing it out there, i may know a bit more about acl injuries. But balloon animal i know as well.

since it was a grade 3 tear, it was completely torn, providing no stability. But im sure RTK knew that, he showed that clip.

Ive actually asked to discuss the injury with him......but he deflects.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just throwing it out there, i may know a bit more about acl injuries. But balloon animal i know as well.

since it was a grade 3 tear, it was completely torn, providing no stability. But im sure RTK knew that, he showed that clip.

Ive actually asked to discuss the injury with him......but he deflects.
to deflect more. ( I got your back RTK)
I always thought if you have a grade 3 tear in a balloon animal. It had to be put down.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know. This does settle one thing.
Romo>Wentz

He did all that right after breaking his back to beat the redskins.
*Schmoop throws down his DRAW4 card*
Uno!

Wentz played with a broken back in 2018 for like 2 months.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are you, some therapist for clowns?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw a TD pass on a torn ACL where his knee wasn't anywhere close to stable. I definitively don't question his toughness.

A player that lacks toughness doesn't take a defender head on like this.

Yeah you're right, that didn't have anything to do with his torn ACL and LCL even though that video is from after the injury occurred. Certainly wasn't a major injury and it certainly wasn't tough of him to stay in the game with his team down 4 points and throw a TD pass to take the lead when it was clear he had no mobility and balance in that knee.

timestamped

I think they should have let him get some preseason action and started week 1.
really?
They were being overly protective of the franchise. He was good to go in August.

You're acting like he was bad in week 3 and 4 or re-injured his knee when he came back.

Has everything to do with being overly cautious with the franchise. Any other QB that has tore their ACL that late in the season has started the following season. He was good to go week 1. You say he wasn't ready to go till week 5. How does that make sense? Did he re-injure his knee week 3 or 4?

Ohhhhh so you don't have anything to provide for what you just pulled out of your ass. The medical team and HC didn't want him to return till week 5 yet he magically returned week 3 bypassing all of them?

Very very interesting.

i mean this is my point. You know he tore his ACL. You saw a clip where his leg buckled. You havent been able to discuss one damn thing about injuries. But in the same breathe, you know about stability, and you know he was good to go in august? Got it.

What are you, some therapist for clowns?
and deflect, and pivot, and deflect, and pivot.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it happened when that low life Eric Reid slammed him to the ground after he handed the ball off. He should have been ejected from that game.

So have you heard the question if a tree falls in the forest & no one hears it.

My question kinda like that.

If an injury happens & the player doesnt know (feel) it.
Is it an injury? :noidea:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have you heard the question if a tree falls in the forest & no one hears it.

My question kinda like that.

If an injury happens & the player doesnt know (feel) it.
Is it an injury? :noidea:
yes. but i mean clearly that guy on twitter knows when it happened

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz played with a broken back in 2018 for like 2 months.
2 months is 9 weeks. Wentz played for just over 11 weeks which included a bye-week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carson_Wentz#2018_season

"Wentz missed the first two games...He finished with a 5–6 record...Wentz had to deal with a back injury and the Eagles not wanting to risk further injury decided to shut him down for the season..."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. but i mean clearly that guy on twitter knows when it happened
thats impressive. Since Wentz & the doctors didnt know when it happened.
Just later on they said. Hey did you know you have a hairline fracture. Wentz is like nope! Didnt know that.
Then they said. Hey that must the reason you suck. lets just shut you down so Big Dick Nick can save our season.

Thats not verbatim but basically what they said when I was eavesdropping.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you clown.
@fastforward im kidding if you read some posts btww
thats impressive. Since Wentz & the doctors didnt know when it happened.
Just later on they said. Hey did you know you have a hairline fracture. Wentz is like nope! Didnt know that.
Then they said. Hey that must the reason you suck. lets just shut you down so Big Dick Nick can save our season.

Thats not verbatim but basically what they said when I was eavesdropping.
lol makes sense. Im just here to be educated now.
images

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fastforward im kidding if you read some posts btww

lol makes sense. Im just here to be educated now.
images
No worries. Sometimes it's weeks between visits so I miss multiple pages. I tend to skip to the latest page and maybe a few comments before that. It's not unusual for me to have a completely wrong impression of what's being said. I often think posters are being serious when they're not. It's why I post things in a blue font if i'm larking around.