• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Essentially changing the criterion constantly

Like when you say dak didnt complete a pass past ten yards.........then your're shown a chart that shows he completed a pass , past 10 yards........you then quickly change to well it was only one and dak likes to check down. Which is changed to dak checks down "x%" of the time.

the constantly changing point, RTK and PE1's basis for existence
this was well done :clap:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't let him get any preseason action whatsoever so when they did let him return from his ACL, 9 months later, in week 2 he was getting his first action just as the rest of the league was working off their early season rust and I thought he played well considering all of that. No deep threat wasn't helping things, the RBs quickly turned into a huge low talent mess due to injuries and the Saints game was the worst of his career. The back injury was unfortunate that it was discovered when it was because I think the Eagles win out like they did anyway. Wentz and that Eagles offense really came alive in the 2nd half of that Dallas game. Didn't get a chance to touch the ball in overtime but who knows if that game goes to overtime if a number of bad calls by the refs didn't occur in that game including Eagles clearly recovering the fumble on the opening kickoff since it was only 3 Eagles players on it but the Refs still giving the ball back to Dallas and then calling back the 80ish yard Dallas Goedert catch and run TD on some nonsensical offensive pass interference call.

69.6%, 21 TD and 7 INT in 11 games. That would have been around 31 TDs and 10 interceptions spanned across a full 16 game season, a season returning from a major knee injury only 9 months after the injury. Dak Prescott by the way, perfectly healthy had his career best year last year at 65.1%, 30 TD and 11 interceptions.

I still think they should have held Wentz out till week 5

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 yards from OT at home with the season on the line. I think if Dak wasn't injured Dallas probably wins that game. BUT, can't play the what if game or make excuses for injuries in the NFL. The Eagles D stepped up and kept Dallas out of the end zone all game and the Eagles won the game and both sides had injuries. On to 2020...hopefully...

I was shocked the Eagles D actually stepped up considering the secondary has been horrific the last couple of seasons.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inquiring minds would like to know

DP would have to be injured or start out like 0-6 before that would happen IMO....The good news is, Dalton is good enough to make a run with that team, but the bad news is, there probably won't be a season this year because of the Dems orchestrated virus attack...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should have let him get some preseason action and started week 1.

If the coaches felt he was ready they would have done that but most felt he wasn't and was actually targeted for a week 4 return. That injury is suppose to take a full year to recover.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the coaches felt he was ready they would have done that but most felt he wasn't and was actually targeted for a week 4 return. That injury is suppose to take a full year to recover.

They were being overly protective of the franchise. He was good to go in August.

You're acting like he was bad in week 3 and 4 or re-injured his knee when he came back.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were being overly protective of the franchise. He was good to go in August.

You're acting like he was bad in week 3 and 4 or re-injured his knee when he came back.

Wentz said he was ready too go but the coaching staff quietly shot that down knowing he wasn't fully ready. It's a full year to fully recover from the injury. Has nothing to do about protection, he wasn't fully healed.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz said he was ready too go but the coaching staff quietly shot that down knowing he wasn't fully ready. It's a full year to fully recover from the injury. Has nothing to do about protection, he wasn't fully healed.

Has everything to do with being overly cautious with the franchise. Any other QB that has tore their ACL that late in the season has started the following season. He was good to go week 1. You say he wasn't ready to go till week 5. How does that make sense? Did he re-injure his knee week 3 or 4?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has everything to do with being overly cautious with the franchise. Any other QB that has tore their ACL that late in the season has started the following season. He was good to go week 1. You say he wasn't ready to go till week 5. How does that make sense? Did he re-injure his knee week 3 or 4?

Jesus your dumb. Has nothing to do with being overly cautious. Wentz being the leader of course wants to be out on the field and yes he'll say it to show his teammates he rehabbed and worked his butt off all off-season. Of course the medical staff and Doug said other wise which is why he was never cleared for any contact until week 3 to prove he was healthy enough. My God you slurp up and cuddle Wentz's balls till no end.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were afraid Glass Boy would break before the season begun.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were afraid Glass Boy would break before the season begun.

Week 5 was a target date but Foles started off slow so the medical staff told Doug he could go. RTK doesn't understand the injury takes up to a year in recovery.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus your dumb. Has nothing to do with being overly cautious. Wentz being the leader of course wants to be out on the field and yes he'll say it to show his teammates he rehabbed and worked his butt off all off-season. Of course the medical staff and Doug said other wise which is why he was never cleared for any contact until week 3 to prove he was healthy enough. My God you slurp up and cuddle Wentz's balls till no end.

What is your reasoning that they should have waited until week 5?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 was a target date but Foles started off slow so the medical staff told Doug he could go. RTK doesn't understand the injury takes up to a year in recovery.
I get it, but I think the team may have been extra cautious because Wentz is known to be brittle.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your reasoning that they should have waited until week 5?

It's not my reasoning, it was the medical staff.

Serious question to you.

Who clears the QB or any player to resume practice and game activities?

A. The coach
B. The medical staff

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but I think the team may have been extra cautious because Wentz is known to be brittle.

I see your point on the medical staff be cautious but there was no way he would have been ready for preseason.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my reasoning, it was the medical staff.

Serious question to you.

Who clears the QB or any player to resume practice and game activities?

A. The coach
B. The medical staff

Ohhhh the medical staff said he shouldn't play till week 5? Do you have any source for this other than the voices in your head? So the Eagles went against what the medical staff was saying when they let him come back week 3?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz was worried the Foles legend would grow even more and made sure he got his ass back ASAP to nip it in the bud

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh the medical staff said he shouldn't play till week 5? Do you have any source for this other than the voices in your head? So the Eagles went against what the medical staff was saying when they let him come back week 3?

It's common knowledge the recommended time of when he should return you twat.. Insiders who work for the team on the sports radio stations even said that. Former players even said the same. I guess you know more than the medical staff cause you do a circle jerk around your Wentz poster. The med staff felt his mobility was fine so they cleared him for contact in week 3.