• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTK is by FAR the biggest pussy on this board. You are 100% correct. He facepalms, doesn’t pay bets and disappears whenever the eagles lose or he’s been exposed.

Did you see he said rookie seasons don’t mean anything because it’s “learning” time?

Dak enters his rookie season and is forced to take over for an injured veteran and wins ROY but according to that pussy “doesn’t count”.

Dudes a fraud. You exposed him.

Well done! :clap:

I mean if we are being honest, the only year that really counts is 2017

Stats don't lie, dumbass.

guys, wentz had a touchdown pass in week 4 dropped, and if you remove rookie seasons.....

plus theres a youtube video that shows wentz limping.......(im still waiting for him to actually answer my posts).....

I dunno him PE1, and eaglesnut are all very close

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the last three pages say koy is in a league of his own.
This site should have an age requirement
hes on the PF as well, I dunno koy is a moron dancing fool. Eaglesnut just spews race baiting firestarting crap and runs away, PE1 moves goal posts and literally just melted down........only other one is flyerfinfan they all are in a league of their own

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys, wentz had a touchdown pass in week 4 dropped, and if you remove rookie seasons.....

plus theres a youtube video that shows wentz limping.......(im still waiting for him to actually answer my posts).....

I dunno him PE1, and eaglesnut are all very close
Idk Eaglesnut never fails to make me have a good chuckle

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk Eaglesnut never fails to make me have a good chuckle
oh i chuckle, but hes pure racebait, cuss out, and run away and hide

in the land of delusions 3 stand tall

PE1
RTK
FFF

NO ONE ELSE IS CLOSE

worst part is they change and dance all the time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooh now your not joking. In your PM you said you were just joking around. You constantly ride my nutz then follow it with "I was just joking. I know Wentz is better then Dak" or "I know you don't move goalposts. I was just joking"
The part that I don't get is Manster and Handi come on here with absolute nonsense and you don't say a word. Yeah. I definitely think you align yourself with the jerkoffs and talk shit to Eagle fans cause you know you'll get support. No one is raging. Just pointing out that you're a chicken shit. You're sitting here trying to tell us a 4 TD game on the road in less then 3 quarters is a questionable victory. Jesus
Did anyone else catch the bolded part here, after that string of posts.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not what he meant!
i actually found another PM where he "demanded a formal apology" about dak throwin past ten yards, then when i posted the advanced metrics that showed he did, it was "only one" , or some change of gears

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually found another PM where he "demanded a formal apology" about dak throwin past ten yards, then when i posted the advanced metrics that showed he did, it was "only one" , or some change of gears
I think you are mistaken.
I have been told by a "source"
He never moves goalposts!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes on the PF as well, I dunno koy is a moron dancing fool. Eaglesnut just spews race baiting firestarting crap and runs away, PE1 moves goal posts and literally just melted down........only other one is flyerfinfan they all are in a league of their own
don't forget Iggloo...he dishes it out but folds like a tent when volley is returned. Biggest P on the hoop

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question

When does the new Athlon come out? I need to formulate my opinions and arguments for upcoming season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey quick question here fella's :

what does "moving the goal posts " mean?

Essentially changing the criterion constantly

Like when you say dak didnt complete a pass past ten yards.........then your're shown a chart that shows he completed a pass , past 10 yards........you then quickly change to well it was only one and dak likes to check down. Which is changed to dak checks down "x%" of the time.

the constantly changing point, RTK and PE1's basis for existence

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Essentially changing the criterion constantly

Like when you say dak didnt complete a pass past ten yards.........then your're shown a chart that shows he completed a pass , past 10 yards........you then quickly change to well it was only one and dak likes to check down. Which is changed to dak checks down "x%" of the time.

the constantly changing point, RTK and PE1's basis for existence

:Useful:

Aw Thank you!