• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what I see.
Same TDs Wentz played less games Advantage Wentz.
1 more INT in more games played Advantage Dak.
In less games played Wentz has managed to fumble 48 times (56 games) .857 per game
In more games played Dak has managed to fumble 31 times (64 games) .484 per game
Advantage Dak
In less games played Wentz has lost fumbles 19 times.
In more games played Dak has lost fumbles 15 times.
Advantage Dak

Combine all of this.

Advantage The Game Manager!

Which if true. makes your Golden boy less than a Game manager. (what's less than a game manager?)
you remember that game in week 6 where wentz through for 300 yards and two TD's and they still lost to the vikings.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooh now your not joking. In your PM you said you were just joking around. You constantly ride my nutz then follow it with "I was just joking. I know Wentz is better then Dak" or "I know you don't move goalposts. I was just joking"
The part that I don't get is Manster and Handi come on here with absolute nonsense and you don't say a word. Yeah. I definitely think you align yourself with the jerkoffs and talk shit to Eagle fans cause you know you'll get support. No one is raging. Just pointing out that you're a chicken shit. You're sitting here trying to tell us a 4 TD game on the road in less then 3 quarters is a questionable victory. Jesus

He didn't say "I know Wentz is better then Dak"

And you can't prove that any of my accomplishments in life are "absolute nonsense". Please show me your "absolute" proof. We will wait for you to move goalposts even further.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say "I know Wentz is better then Dak"

And you can't prove that any of my accomplishments in life are "absolute nonsense". Please show me your "absolute" proof. We will wait for you to move goalposts even further.
I actually think i did in fact say this in a private message when this all started.....I'll be honest back then i did think that.........things change though

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what I see.
Same TDs Wentz played less games Advantage Wentz.
1 more INT in more games played Advantage Dak.
In less games played Wentz has managed to fumble 48 times (56 games) .857 per game
In more games played Dak has managed to fumble 31 times (64 games) .484 per game
Advantage Dak
In less games played Wentz has lost fumbles 19 times.
In more games played Dak has lost fumbles 15 times.
Advantage Dak

Combine all of this.

Advantage The Game Manager!

Which if true. makes your Golden boy less than a Game manager. (what's less than a game manager?)

Who has more rushing TD's, Dak or Wentz?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remember that game in week 6 where wentz through for 300 yards and two TD's and they still lost to the vikings.
giphy.gif

Was I supposed to remember that?
Hell I didnt even bring up wins.
They dont want to see that comparison either :heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, three years ago? lol, PE1 is hanging his reputation on a 3 yr old PM? What a clown.
a while ago, yeah. Most recently, also in PM, I also stated opinions change. Wentz is not AMVP Wentz right now. Wentz lost his edge, with his injuries.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Was I supposed to remember that?
Hell I didnt even bring up wins.
They dont want to see that comparison either :heh:
oh im sorry, thats usually the response i get from RTK when you use facts. Or no response at all.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has more rushing TD's, Dak or Wentz?
Dak has 21
Wentz has 3.

So Dak has 118 Tds (64 games) 1.844 per game
Wentz has 100 (56 games) 1.786 per game

So I stand corrected. My bad.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.03 TDs per game for Wentz.

1.53 TDs per game for Dak.

0.48 INTs per game for Wentz.

0.67 INTs per ge for Dak.
Carson Wentz Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Dak Prescott Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

36 Ints for Dak, 35 Ints for Wentz while Dak has played in 8 more games.

I knew you'd bring up the 8 game difference in defense of the TD numbers, but that works with INTS too.

The more you post the dumber you look. I suggest you keep quite from here on out.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stupid isn't it. He tried to discredit Wentz when he finds out he has the 2nd most wins against 10 win teams and him and Manster think a 4 TD game on the road on the west coast after being on the road the week before on the west coast is a "game in doubt". 4 TD passes in less then 3 quarters while having an incredible game is there way of letting us know Went actually sucks.
They couldn't just say, "Well that is a pretty impressive stat" him and Manster have to let us know he actually sucks

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh im sorry, thats usually the response i get from RTK when you use facts. Or no response at all.

I get "rage facepalms" cause he's too big-a-bitch to talk like an adult man. Pusses out on bets and avoids questions. Then goes on ratings rage. He deserves a new shine box for all the hard work he's done.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stupid isn't it. He tried to discredit Wentz when he finds out he has the 2nd most wins against 10 win teams and him and Manster think a 4 TD game on the road on the west coast after being on the road the week before on the west coast is a "game in doubt". 4 TD passes in less then 3 quarters while having an incredible game is there way of letting us know Went actually sucks.
They couldn't just say, "Well that is a pretty impressive stat" him and Manster have to let us know he actually sucks
Come on moron, un wad your panties. I just pointed out there are 3 games out of the 10 in question. Hell, i even said I'm not saying the Eagles lose the game vs. the Rams, but it was close enough to be in doubt when Wentz went out. As for the two games in 2016 no I cannot guarantee the Eagles lose either of them but I'm pretty sure that the Giants and Cowboy would have won if a win would change their playoff standing.
When the Giants played the Eagles Dallas had 1st wrapped up and the Giants couldn't fall to 6th. They had zilch to play for. Same with Dallas in the final, they had Zilch to play for. Dak played a series, Elliott, T. Smith, M. Claiborne, Crawford, Lee didn't play.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More TDs per game and less INTs per game. Wentz able to do things on the field that Dak could never dream of and Wentz does them consistently.

Dak is a game manager that as of late is trying to be more than a game manager and naturally since he is not good enough to be more than a game manager his team has suffered as a consequence.
Wrong and wrong :lol:

Dak has 118 TDs in 64 games - 1.84/game
Wentz has 100 TDs in 56 games - 1.78/game

Dak has 36 ints in 64 games - .56/game
Wentz has 35 ints in 56 games - .63/game

You can't even cherry pick stats that Wentz wins. How sad is that for both of you :noidea:

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooh now your not joking. In your PM you said you were just joking around. You constantly ride my nutz then follow it with "I was just joking. I know Wentz is better then Dak" or "I know you don't move goalposts. I was just joking"
The part that I don't get is Manster and Handi come on here with absolute nonsense and you don't say a word. Yeah. I definitely think you align yourself with the jerkoffs and talk shit to Eagle fans cause you know you'll get support. No one is raging. Just pointing out that you're a chicken shit. You're sitting here trying to tell us a 4 TD game on the road in less then 3 quarters is a questionable victory. Jesus

It seems like you take this place way too seriously.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get "rage facepalms" cause he's too big-a-bitch to talk like an adult man. Pusses out on bets and avoids questions. Then goes on ratings rage. He deserves a new shine box for all the hard work he's done.
ive gotten a few of those but not many, just this recent stuff, no rage though.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Dak Prescott Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

36 Ints for Dak, 35 Ints for Wentz while Dak has played in 8 more games.

I knew you'd bring up the 8 game difference in defense of the TD numbers, but that works with INTS too.

The more you post the dumber you look. I suggest you keep quite from here on out.

Living off of a rookie season 4 years ago, Dallas always gotta be living in the past.

If we look at the past 3 years it's:

2.03 TDs per game for Wentz.

1.53 TDs per game for Dak.

0.48 INTs per game for Wentz.

0.67 INTs per ge for Dak.