• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my reasoning, it was the medical staff.

Serious question to you.

Who clears the QB or any player to resume practice and game activities?

A. The coach
B. The medical staff

@RememberTheKoy
Do you plan to answer the question or are you going to side step it cause it doesn't fit your "Wentz said I'm healthy" narrative on playing in preseason.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's common knowledge the recommended time of when he should return you twat.. Insiders who work for the team on the sports radio stations even said that. Former players even said the same. I guess you know more than the medical staff cause you do a circle jerk around your Wentz poster. The med staff felt his mobility was fine so they cleared him for contact in week 3.

Ohhhhh so you don't have anything to provide for what you just pulled out of your ass. The medical team and HC didn't want him to return till week 5 yet he magically returned week 3 bypassing all of them?

Very very interesting.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is bogus?? Literally 10's of thousands of Eagles posters compared to less then 10. That's bogus? Jesus, everyone around here has lost their minds. I also said I like the added feature like the links to every newspaper in the tri state area every single day on anything Eagles.

I have no idea why you are riding my ass. I said I prefer an Eagles site with 10's of thousands of posters with added features as compared to the Hoops small Eagles site that DOES not have more then 10 regular posters and you call that BOGUS.

The board has so many less people than it used to. I have been on this board for years. A lot of date back to mouthoff and some from kffl. I may not always agree with what people think post but that is the fun of the board.

Do I need 10,000 other posters? No. I am not in this for likes and shares. I just like to talk Eagles football with other Eagles fans. When you have 10,000 people posting your voice can get lost. At least here I know people will read what I post most of the time.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The board has so many less people than it used to. I have been on this board for years. A lot of date back to mouthoff and some from kffl. I may not always agree with what people think post but that is the fun of the board.

Do I need 10,000 other posters? No. I am not in this for likes and shares. I just like to talk Eagles football with other Eagles fans. When you have 10,000 people posting your voice can get lost. At least here I know people will read what I post most of the time.

I feel you. I posted on the Bengals side only for years before I discovered this side of the forums. To many Bengals fans seem to have a victims mentality so I started posting here to get some fresh air.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's common knowledge the recommended time of when he should return you twat.. Insiders who work for the team on the sports radio stations even said that. Former players even said the same. I guess you know more than the medical staff cause you do a circle jerk around your Wentz poster. The med staff felt his mobility was fine so they cleared him for contact in week 3.
The Philly Medical staff??? It could be a closer contest than you think...

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Come to Dallas, we'll have a few laughs and win a Super Bowl or two along the way."

e19dc62d-5c6d-49c9-a1fd-b24424731b5c-081818BengalsCowboys_52.jpg

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would have been a ginger fest!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhh so you don't have anything to provide for what you just pulled out of your ass. The medical team and HC didn't want him to return till week 5 yet he magically returned week 3 bypassing all of them?

Very very interesting.
Again, if love to talk injuries, and anatomy with you. I've said this numerous times. Yet you dance around my questions and statements. You actually haven't backed up anything I've asked except switching topics and posting YouTube videos.

please let's discuss.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tapey @Schmoopy1000 why doesn't he wanna have a real discussion with me?
he just throws noodles at walls to see if they are done.

He is obviously done LOL

Honestly. I like discussions with you on injuries. Have plenty to draw from. between the my experience & your learning of the trade. I find it enlightening some times. :thumb:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if love to talk injuries, and anatomy with you. I've said this numerous times. Yet you dance around my questions and statements. You actually haven't backed up anything I've asked except switching topics and posting YouTube videos.

please let's discuss.

Because I can't even take you seriously on that. It's no longer worth discussing because I can no longer take anything you say about that seriously anymore. He tore his ACL then stayed out there for 4 more plays with an unstable knee to throw a 4th down TD pass to take the lead when he wasn't able to move at all behind a slow careful walk. And you try to act like nothing about that was tough.

What are you even doing posting on a message board right now? With a post like that you should be at some little kid's birthday party making balloon animals because you are a certified clown.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I can't even take you seriously on that. It's no longer worth discussing because I can no longer take anything you say about that seriously anymore. He tore his ACL then stayed out there for 4 more plays with an unstable knee to throw a 4th down TD pass to take the lead when he wasn't able to move at all behind a slow careful walk. And you try to act like nothing about that was tough.

What are you even doing posting on a message board right now? With a post like that you should be at some little kid's birthday party making balloon animals because you are a certified clown.
You know. This does settle one thing.
Romo>Wentz

He did all that right after breaking his back to beat the redskins.
*Schmoop throws down his DRAW4 card*
Uno!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shut up stupid. You're the clown.