• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you guys' see us using Ware?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious what everybodys thought are here? We still gonna run alot of the hybrid look with him and Von opposite each other on the outside? He really does add a whole new dimension to the right side of the defense, and I think alot of people get swept up in his pass rushing abilities, but we also have to remember that when healthy he's one of the better run stopping DE/LB in the game. Dude is really athletic, and for a big man can really tackle in space and run fools down.

God, I hope we can stay healthy next year. All the way around :clap2:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him really playing quite similarly to that of Philips this past year. Since we do run a hybrid system (and honestly expect us to run it even more with Ware in the mix) he will play both with his hand in the dirt and standing up. Probably won't drop him back into coverage a whole lot. I actually see Von dropping back into coverage more than him this next year as crazy as that sounds. Very interested to see who the Broncos use in the Nascar Package more than anything.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him really playing quite similarly to that of Philips this past year. Since we do run a hybrid system (and honestly expect us to run it even more with Ware in the mix) he will play both with his hand in the dirt and standing up. Probably won't drop him back into coverage a whole lot. I actually see Von dropping back into coverage more than him this next year as crazy as that sounds. Very interested to see who the Broncos use in the Nascar Package more than anything.

Ill say it again if Von Miller is in coverage ever again then J.D.R. doesnt know wtf he is doing. He isnt on the field to cover anyone. Also J.D.R. please get rid of the 3 man rush that doesnt work.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill say it again if Von Miller is in coverage ever again then J.D.R. doesnt know wtf he is doing. He isnt on the field to cover anyone. Also J.D.R. please get rid of the 3 man rush that doesnt work.

Well, it worked once.....

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is a fast linebacker, who COULD excel in coverage if given the right coaching and direction. He can't rush the passer 24/7 because teams obviously prepare for that, and more often than not he's got two dudes on him. Having him drop back into coverage in certain packages makes a hell of alot of sense to me; really just in terms of mixing things up from time to time. He's athletically capable to run with TE's and even to rover 15 yards back or so and watch the plays unfold and react to it. He's even made big plays in coverage before, so to say JDR doesn't know "wft he's doing" by using Miller outside of full time blitzer is pretty thin...

cd...I was kinda thinkin' the same thing with him being used similar to Phillips. I really hope Ware is back to 100% this year. Having him and Miller off the edges, and Knighton up the gut will be a great core for our front 7. Looking forward to another good year from Trev too along with having a healthy Wolfe back.