• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do the Hawks improve their pass D?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With their first round pick the Seattle Seahawks choose DE from blah blah blah.

it's PAST time the Hawks hit on a first rounder.

there could be a couple good young DE's on the FA market this offseason also. It all depends on how it goes so who knows.

Arik Armstead
Emmanuel Ogbah
Chris Jones
Yannick Ngakoue

Just a few names, maybe one of those guys doesn't get resigned for who knows what ever reason.

Last edited:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t heard much of Collier, seriously haven’t even noticed his play ... How is the rookie doing overall ?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t heard much of Collier, seriously haven’t even noticed his play ... How is the rookie doing overall ?

Healthy scratch last weekend.

We really need someone to play on the other side of Clowney. Even if that player is just a bull rusher that is holding the point and closing in the edge, that would be really helpful.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah a healthy scratch and a part of it is a numbers game there hasn't been much injury to the DL (Thank god) so having him play would be a waste because he would get like 2 snaps

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collier missed most of pre-season & camp. Killer for a rookie. Then he gets "healthy" as the season starts and doesn't get much opportunity behind Clowney & Ansah and other guys with more experience. Things haven't really lined up for him to have a great rookie year, and I don't really think that means he isn't going to be good.

As Ansah seems to be sliding down the depth chart a bit, maybe Collier starts to get a better look.