• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers 8/19-8/21

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way
Fuck LoneStarBall by the way

they’ve caught about every break while playing at their CEILING, their very expensive payroll CEILING, and have a 1 game lead on the OAKLAND A’s, who are playing at their worst, and can’t catch a break……

Will make it all the better when we crush them again in September

Lolololol that guy is maaaaad.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way

they’ve caught about every break while playing at their CEILING, their very expensive payroll CEILING, and have a 1 game lead on the OAKLAND A’s, who are playing at their worst, and can’t catch a break……

Lolollol

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell said I was? I am not going to waste my time watching kids in middle school play sports on TV. Little League isn't even the best competition for baseball though. Select League teams would dominate those kids, but that still doesn't mean they belong on ESPN.

These LL teams are travel teams.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell said I was? I am not going to waste my time watching kids in middle school play sports on TV. Little League isn't even the best competition for baseball though. Select League teams would dominate those kids, but that still doesn't mean they belong on ESPN.

How old are those kids?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way

Lolol who on lonestarball said rangers are playing to there sealing?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolol who on lonestarball said rangers are playing to there sealing?
That was a guy from athletic nation. LSB has nothing to do with the Rangers, so his raging was hilarious to me. He also complained about LSB's high payroll.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a guy from athletic nation. LSB has nothing to do with the Rangers, so his raging was hilarious to me. He also complained about LSB's high payroll.

In a way he is kind of right about the payroll thing. But still fuck that guy

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers are junk. Never cared about disliking that team until
the disrespect they showed last year, and the awe their fan base continues to have over Oakland’s success. They are playing well, we are not, and we are only 1 game back. Texas, get ready. Get ready for that feeling you felt on GAME 162 LAST YEAR, and then that feeling you had getting BOUNCED from the WILD-CARD game.

Enjoy your high payroll.
Enjoy the stereotypes you throw at Oakland, as well as the city of Oakland (NY Times Top 5 Place to Visit in 2012; Most Exciting City in the U.S.A 2013, etc)
And Enjoy it all again until game 162, I’ll enjoy it.

Seriously this guy is a clown.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels bases loaded no outs in the 10th and get nothing.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the disrespect they showed last year, and the awe their fan base continues to have over Oakland’s success. They are playing well, we are not, and we are only 1 game back. Texas, get ready. Get ready for that feeling you felt on GAME 162 LAST YEAR, and then that feeling you had getting BOUNCED from the WILD-CARD game.

Enjoy your high payroll.
Enjoy the stereotypes you throw at Oakland, as well as the city of Oakland (NY Times Top 5 Place to Visit in 2012; Most Exciting City in the U.S.A 2013, etc)

Do you think we " disrespected " Oakland last year? And the awe our fan base has ? Huh?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think we " disrespected " Oakland last year? And the awe our fan base has ? Huh?
No clue what he is blabbering about. I can promise you that the Rangers didn't disrespect anyone. We the fans did, because fuck the A's.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy your high payroll.

He's a moron.... I think he's just worried because there won't be josh Hamilton to win the division for them this year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue what he is blabbering about. I can promise you that the Rangers didn't disrespect anyone. We the fans did, because fuck the A's.

We were all more worried about the angels last year. I remember that

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If rangers played medicore baseball the rest of the way last year we wouldn't of blown the division

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were all more worried about the angels last year. I remember that
Not only that, but the guy whines about payroll. The Rangers are top 10 in the league in attendance, so it stands to reason their payroll should match that. He should be more upset at his franchise playing in a shitty park that no one wants to go see so less pay roll. Be mad at the right people...dude is a lunatic.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, but the guy whines about payroll. The Rangers are top 10 in the league in attendance, so it stands to reason their payroll should match that. He should be more upset at his franchise playing in a shitty park that no one wants to go see so less pay roll. Be mad at the right people...dude is a lunatic.

Haha a lot more people went to see my golden state warriors a lot more, that place was a sellout all the time way more than Oakland ever draws. that's the truth . By the way there stadiums are right next to each other.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha a lot more people went to see my golden state warriors a lot more, that place was a sellout all the time way more than Oakland ever draws. that's the truth . By the way there stadiums are right next to each other.
How many does Oracle Arena seat?