• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers 8/19-8/21

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They picked the perfect game for the auction. Glad to see Texas do help for those that have lost so much. It's nice to see people give.

Rangers do their share. T-shirt sounds cool @ $25 big bucks to Ok & TX storm victims.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 40

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's our Joe!

of course I missed everything, I'll watch highlights right now

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice team win, Blackley did well with only a single major mistake. Not too high on Wash BUT he is much different since AS break and my irritation with him is much less. This may be his best season as a manager. Rangers needed to get this win from woeful Astros. They cannot give away these kind of games.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Stros haven't done much to endear themselves to okc.

Well ... I think they felt like they got booted out of Round Rock so weren't that enthused to move. I understand the Ryan Express Inc thing ... but I thought it was a mistake moving the franchise out of OKC after being there as long as they were. OKC is actually closer to Arlington than Round Rock.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice team win, Blackley did well with only a single major mistake. Not too high on Wash BUT he is much different since AS break and my irritation with him is much less. This may be his best season as a manager. Rangers needed to get this win from woeful Astros. They cannot give away these kind of games.

Just hoping Seattle wins one against Oakland.... Should have a good chance with iwakuma on the mound tommorow

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ... I think they felt like they got booted out of Round Rock so weren't that enthused to move. I understand the Ryan Express Inc thing ... but I thought it was a mistake moving the franchise out of OKC after being there as long as they were. OKC is actually closer to Arlington than Round Rock.

I would've loved to opportunity to see Perez and Profar play in AAA this year.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have noticed fewer people complaining about wash except for the Murphy issue.