• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Horrid Halos Head to Hollandless Texas

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranaudo wasn't good in ST and was bad with the Red Sox last year, not sure they even expected him to do any better. Not sure why they didn't just go with Bass and leave Klein up?

Rangers may use pitcher Anthony Bass as starter Wednesday
by Brandon Wise | CBSSports.com

The Rangers remain undecided on who will startWednesday's game against the Angels on the mound, reports MLB.com.

Texas is considering using reliever Anthony Bass in the role, but may need him in relief Monday after using most of the bullpen arms in the weekend series against the Astros. Bass has thrown seven innings so far this season with a 1.29 ERA and five strikeouts.

Did he pitch Monday?

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Banister after this game would say alright guys welcome to my world and just rain fire on their heads. There is no excuse for what Andrus is doing at SS. Rosales saved him from a throwing error the other day.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranaudo wasn't good in ST and was bad with the Red Sox last year, not sure they even expected him to do any better. Not sure why they didn't just go with Bass and leave Klein up?

Rangers may use pitcher Anthony Bass as starter Wednesday
by Brandon Wise | CBSSports.com

The Rangers remain undecided on who will startWednesday's game against the Angels on the mound, reports MLB.com.

Texas is considering using reliever Anthony Bass in the role, but may need him in relief Monday after using most of the bullpen arms in the weekend series against the Astros. Bass has thrown seven innings so far this season with a 1.29 ERA and five strikeouts.

Did he pitch Monday?

I think Bass should have started but with the way we have been on offense and defense today it is like we expected to lose so we could have started Darvish and had bad results.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are we attributed with just 1 error for the game? Call it like it is.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Did he pitch Monday?

No he had not pitched since he relieved Holland. Only logic to bring Ranaudo up to start is to get a look at him against ML batters. Could have used Bass and not risked not having a long relief with the off days.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bass should have started but with the way we have been on offense and defense today it is like we expected to lose so we could have started Darvish and had bad results.

Don't want to see Ranaudo again until he has improved significantly. Bottom line is its going to be like this all year again. Your 1 and 2 starters are gone and it was really unclear what you would get from Detwiler, so you got Gallardo who may be a .500 pitcher and NMart who has pleasantly surprised so far. Follow that up with below avg hitting most days and bad defense from a 130 million dollar SS and crap like Choo in RF and you get what you get.

When is Ohlendorf scheduled to return?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosales you suck at the plate

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to see Ranaudo again until he has improved significantly. Bottom line is its going to be like this all year again. Your 1 and 2 starters are gone and it was really unclear what you would get from Detwiler, so you got Gallardo who may be a .500 pitcher and NMart who has pleasantly surprised so far. Follow that up with below avg hitting most days and bad defense from a 130 million dollar SS and crap like Choo in RF and you get what you get.

When is Ohlendorf scheduled to return?

Ohlendorf was looking good.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonys just sit the fuck down, you haven't earned a right to argue

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fielder was trying to get tossed there

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized I have been watching the game on my DVR about 10min in delay.

Wish I could've been watching in fast forward, so it would be over already