• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honest question for the Ohio State fans.....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to JT Barrett?? He was really good in 2014 and to me it just looks like he has regressed the last 2 years. Did Herman really have that big a impact on his performance??

Well to start off he doesn't have very experienced WR's but it really doesn't matter bc most of the time his accuracy is not good and his deep accuracy has been awful. Not sure what happened to him honestly. We might not win two years ago if Cardale doesn't play.

I hope he improves if he comes back for his senior year but if he doesn't he has been a great player for the Buckeyes I just don't see a future for him in the NFL at the QB position. I would rather them start over next year with their young team, not saying he can't improve but he has not improved for the last 2 years.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to start off he doesn't have very experienced WR's but it really doesn't matter bc most of the time his accuracy is not good and his deep accuracy has been awful. Not sure what happened to him honestly. We might not win two years ago if Cardale doesn't play.

I hope he improves if he comes back for his senior year but if he doesn't he has been a great player for the Buckeyes I just don't see a future for him in the NFL at the QB position. I would rather them start over next year with their young team, not saying he can't improve but he has not improved for the last 2 years.
They will have a more experienced line and we and I think a new QB coach. Maybe that will help.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herman was a witch calling plays and a QB whisperer.

Beck is a great recruiter but a lousy QB coach. Ed Warriner was a great OL coach but couldn't call plays to save his life.

Hoping Kevin Wilson is brought on to breathe new life into the offense and Ryan Day can get JT's head right again.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said last year I don't think Ohio State would have beaten Bama without Cardale. His arm strength backed our safeties off and gave Zeke more room and plus he bulldozed his way for a first down on numerous 3rd downs.