• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holiday Bowl vs USC Discussion Thread

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Holiday Bowl was the only game in that time slot.

Not to mention, the drama of Mike Riley.

It is the only game at that time. But those guys ain't gonna be doin a game every night en sech.

The fact that it's Nebraska and USC doesn't hurt matters though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel

It ain't even all on this Defense either. The Offense sputters too much, fumbles too much, gets penalized too much, runs into each other too much.

Our Offense gift wraps opportunities for our opponents' Offenses to score.

Your defense should fair pretty well with our freshmen on the o line. There's a reason Kessler finished the season with -145yds rushing. He's a pocket passer he will take off from time to time but not often. He's taken 30 sacks this season. Our defense also hasn't capitalized on many opportunities and has played way too relaxed and sloppy. The BC and ASU games are prime examples. This game will be interesting I think it's going to come down to which USC and Nebraska teams show up. Pay no mind to the avy just having fun with the FSU fans a few if them are a mouthy bunch. But I did get a great sig out of one if their typos

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense should fair pretty well with our freshmen on the o line. There's a reason Kessler finished the season with -145yds rushing. He's a pocket passer he will take off from time to time but not often. He's taken 30 sacks this season. Our defense also hasn't capitalized on many opportunities and has played way too relaxed and sloppy. The BC and ASU games are prime examples. This game will be interesting I think it's going to come down to which USC and Nebraska teams show up. Pay no mind to the avy just having fun with the FSU fans a few if them are a mouthy bunch. But I did get a great sig out of one if their typos

The problem is, we really have no idea what a Papuchis defense is. Hopefully, Papuchis asks the players what they think will work.

Have you not seen the presents Nebraska leaves for opponents? Nebraska was tied for 74th in helping out the opponents. USC is tied for 11th. Right near the three teams that beat Nebraska, first place Michigan State, tied with Minnesota at 11th, and Ohio State at 19th.

Bet some money on USC and give the points.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Last post was on Dec 10th.

The game is TOMORROW!!!!

GBR

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good.

Barney's callin he shots. This is gonna be a fun one.

"It's 4th and 8 from their own 34 yard line and it looks like Nebraska is gonna go for it......they're lined up in a goal line formation here annnnnnd the snap......it's a QB sneak. They're not gonna get there."

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good.

Barney's callin he shots. This is gonna be a fun one.

"It's 4th and 8 from their own 34 yard line and it looks like Nebraska is gonna go for it......they're lined up in a goal line formation here annnnnnd the snap......it's a QB sneak. They're not gonna get there."

Naw. Ol' Barn doesn't have a job to protect. I don't expect Nebraska to be very conservative in this game.

I would expect that scenario if Bo were still here tho.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw. Ol' Barn doesn't have a job to protect. I don't expect Nebraska to be very conservative in this game.

I would expect that scenario if Bo were still here tho.

I wasn't saying conservative en sech.......

Was sayin retarded.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is if USC blitzes does Nebraska draw?
Or if Nebraska blitzes do you draw if you're usc? Can you answer my questions? :dhd:

Nebraska doesn't execute draws or screen passes very good.

I used to think it was Taylor Martinez that couldn't get the timing down. Tommy Armstrong has had similar issues, so I'm pretty well convinced it the OC.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to bring back the triple option deep pass to the TE.

I always loved that play