• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake up Bitches! Week 3 Game Day Thread

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M with a pick six to go up 26 on Florida. Jesus Fucking Christ. I’m pretty sure this is the worst Gator team of my lifetime.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia off to a very slow start against Kentucky - perhaps they are looking ahead to the Bama game?

Ewers has exited the Texas game with an injury, Arch Manning is in.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Morning had an article this morning. I smiled when I read it.

I‘m really smiling now. Chuckling even.

IMG_4386.jpeg

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia off to a very slow start against Kentucky - perhaps they are looking ahead to the Bama game?

Ewers has exited the Texas game with an injury, Arch Manning is in.
It's a bye week for both coming up. No excuse to be looking ahead.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Tennessee up 57 and it’s not even halftime yet.

Georgia/Kentucky tied at 3 just before halftime, this is the worst game I’ve seen Georgia play since the Covid year I believe.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Manning Kid looks pretty good. 3 Passing TDs so far

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida college football is in tatters.

time to start seeing everyone wearing Canes gear instead of Gators, Noles, and Knights

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dawgs survive in Lexington, beating Kentucky by 1

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anyone else sick of the toilet bowl officiating? In this day of instant replay, slow motion, reviewing plays,etc they still can’t get critical calls right. Officials need to be held accountable to someone. 2 big ones stick out yesterday. SC got totally screwed out of a pick 6. And GA should have been called for targeting near the goal line right before the half in the Kentucky game. Targeting has been called numerous times when it technically shouldn’t have, and then it’s not called often when it should be.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Tennessee up 57 and it’s not even halftime yet.

Georgia/Kentucky tied at 3 just before halftime, this is the worst game I’ve seen Georgia play since the Covid year I believe.
Yeah
Tenn. should have put their 2nd string in, in the 2nd quarter. But they aren’t the only ones. Indiana destroyed some team 77-3. If a second or 3 rd string lineups are putting up big points too so be it.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a PSA for those that bet on yesterday's games (I think there is also a game from Friday night that needs to be settled also).....the bets will be settled but the new Hoop bookie has a race this AM.

Busy weekend since he had a birthday to attend yesterday (that is why he had college and pro games up DAYS in advance).

Your patience is appreciated.

TheGoodMan19

Dealing with pronoun troubles
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn Ewers is probably out for next weeks game against cupcake UL Monroe. Arch Manning looked to be deserving of all the hype he got in HS. Could the two best QB in college play on the same team?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to sell jersey's and put butts in the seats... Deion is your man

If you want to win... Judge is still out.

But they better not get ran by their rival today or this year is for shit

The CU football program was a complete dumpster fire. The year before he got there the Buffs won one game.

My guess is too many people are expecting unrealistic expectations. It takes time to turn bad programs around.

Anyone thinking he'll turn things around quickly don't understand the mess in Boulder.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CU football program was a complete dumpster fire. The year before he got there the Buffs won one game.

My guess is too many people are expecting unrealistic expectations. It takes time to turn bad programs around.

Anyone thinking he'll turn things around quickly don't understand the mess in Boulder.

It's going to be a complete mess next year when shedeur and hunter leaves for the pros...

He don't have shit for QB backup right now.. He's to focused on boosting his son up

Back to 3 wins max..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a complete mess next year when shedeur and hunter leaves for the pros...

He don't have shit for QB backup right now.. He's to focused on boosting his son up

Back to 3 wins max..

They're better on both side of the ball this season and you're saying they'll win fewer games than last season? Alrighty then.

Man you gotta set your issues with Deion aside. There's no way they win fewer games this season as long as the injury bug doesn't get any key players like last season.

A back up QB? Come on this isn't the NFL. Example. Ohio State didn't have a QB after last years starter bolted for Syracuse and they gotta QB in the porthole for this season.

"He's focused on boosting his son up" :pound:

Well his son is one the best QB's in the country this season. He doesn't need boosting up.

Do you even watch CFB or you just wanna complain about coaches/players you have an issue with?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're better on both side of the ball this season and you're saying they'll win fewer games than last season? Alrighty then.

Man you gotta set your issues with Deion aside. There's no way they win fewer games this season as long as the injury bug doesn't get any key players like last season.

A back up QB? Come on this isn't the NFL. Example. Ohio State didn't have a QB after last years starter bolted for Syracuse and they gotta QB in the porthole for this season.

"He's focused on boosting his son up" :pound:

Well his son is one the best QB's in the country this season. He doesn't need boosting up.

Do you even watch CFB or you just wanna complain about coaches/players you have an issue with?

Can you even read???

Slow down ... and take a deep breath .... and re-read what i said..

After that, apologize for acting like a complete moron.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you even read??? <---

Slow down ... and take a deep breath .... and re-read what i said..

After that, apologize for acting like a complete moron.

Are you really this stupid? Here's exactly what you said.

He don't have shit for QB backup right now.. -->He's to focused on boosting his son up<--

Back to 3 wins max..

Like I tried to tell you his son is one of the best QB's in the country. There's no need to boost Shedeur.

"back to 3 wins max"

^^^^^

Keep that hate flowing. The Buffs are better this year than last year when they won only 4 games.