• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holdiay lite posting this week.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the few lurkers still lingering about, it seems that MLB will have to wait until after the holidays to work something out with the Japanese league on how and when their players can come here to play.

Not just a slow news day, but a no news day.......

I thought they already did work something out and it can't be done.... Guess not

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they already did work something out and it can't be done.... Guess not

Nope. They are still trying to cobble something together, with MLB trying to get away from having to deal with posting fees ON TOP OF salary that U.S teams have to pay to get the best Japanese talent.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. They are still trying to cobble something together, with MLB trying to get away from having to deal with posting fees ON TOP OF salary that U.S teams have to pay to get the best Japanese talent.

This will never happen.... People want money..... Posting Fees will forever be part of this game imo

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 HALL OF FAME BALLOT OUT TODAY | Baseball Hall of Fame
Who gets in? The candidates:
Moises Alou, Jeff Bagwell, Armando Benitez, Craig Biggio, Barry Bonds, Sean Casey, Roger Clemens, Ray Durham, Eric Gagne, Tom Glavine, Luis Gonzalez, Jacque Jones, Todd Jones, Jeff Kent, Paul Lo Duca, Greg Maddux, Edgar Martinez, Don Mattingly, Fred McGriff, Mark McGwire, Jack Morris, Mike Mussina, Hideo Nomo, Rafael Palmeiro, Mike Piazza, Tim Raines, Kenny Rogers, Curt Schilling, Richie Sexson, Lee Smith, J.T. Snow, Sammy Sosa, Frank Thomas, Mike Timlin, Alan Trammell, Larry Walker.

Bonds, Clemens and Mattingly would get votes from me, undecided about most of the others

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonds, Clemens and Mattingly would get votes from me, undecided about most of the others

Hopefully this question will carry over for a week or so, as I think most would have 2 seperate lists for this, guys we would vote for ( a handfull of guys ), and who will actually get voted in ( IMO, only 2 maximum ).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It’s all going to come out sooner or later. Khloé could be O.J.’s kid," Pardo told the magazine, though it should be noted he said could be -- not is -- his daughter. Pardo says that whenever he brings up the subject to Simpson, who is currently serving a 9- to 33-year sentence in a Nevada prison for kidnapping and armed robbery, he just giggles

“They all took their vacations together. There was a lot of partying going on back then,” Pardo explained to In Touch. “Kris cheated on Robert -- she was known for having a good time.”

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It’s all going to come out sooner or later. Khloé could be O.J.’s kid," Pardo told the magazine, though it should be noted he said could be -- not is -- his daughter. Pardo says that whenever he brings up the subject to Simpson, who is currently serving a 9- to 33-year sentence in a Nevada prison for kidnapping and armed robbery, he just giggles

“They all took their vacations together. There was a lot of partying going on back then,” Pardo explained to In Touch. “Kris cheated on Robert -- she was known for having a good time.”

Anythings possible, nothings surprising. Khloe doesnt look like the other 2 thats for sure

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anythings possible, nothings surprising. Khloe doesnt look like the other 2 thats for sure

She certainly does not.... Plus will all know what's her name (mother) aint what we call a good girl.... That slut is linked to a bachelor now according to the news

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She certainly does not.... Plus will all know what's her name (mother) aint what we call a good girl.... That slut is linked to a bachelor now according to the news

Yep. Somebody young enough to be her son. Good going... :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Somebody young enough to be her son. Good going... :L

If that's not a definition of a whore I don't know what is..... And this dude had a much hotter women and he goes for Kris... wow