• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I would say feel free to step in to one of the more active threads on the board and have at it. We did offer a welcome fruit basket at one point, but it turned out to be contentious when some posters didn't receive theirs. BBB doesn't hesitate to post his thoughts on numerous threads (footy thread, on-going thread, and any thing Leaf related) and he's a fine addition to the board, in my opinion.

Thanks Dash, maybe I will venture around a bit more. Have met quite a few good folks here too!

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya Harry, Flames against a pissed off Habs team tonight after getting the bagel treatment from Edmonton.

Back at ya . AND lucky us we get Price in the net...oh joy:L

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I would say feel free to step in to one of the more active threads on the board and have at it. We did offer a welcome fruit basket at one point, but it turned out to be contentious when some posters didn't receive theirs. BBB doesn't hesitate to post his thoughts on numerous threads (footy thread, on-going thread, and any thing Leaf related) and he's a fine addition to the board, in my opinion.

and the rest of us are ........

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hankala--
Cowboys stunk it up. Glad I watched the Rangers game

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swampy's was chopped liver.

I recall an excellen WAAAAYYYY off topic chat one eve a while back on FN about best ways to prepare liver. LMAO , Classic time well wasted . Adios HM , productivity calls !

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else getting the Allstate, Russian mail order brides, and bra info-banners?

Just curious, Im usually a 44, possibly a 46 jacket depending upon cut; any idea what size bra I would need?