• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been like watching the Hitmen v the Rustlers well with less cash left in your pocket

LOL -MUCH less cash in pocket. Even with free tickets from work we were at least a C note lighter by the time we went home. CORRECTION - i was a C note lighter as B.I.L. provided the company tickets. Hockey etiquette adhered to of course.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I haven't broken any of the rules, nor have I any intention of it. I'm not a new poster here but often I still feel like an outsider. :wtf2:

Judging by the post totals of some here this place has been around for a long time before we gate crashers got here fro the exile of the FN Gulag.

So they had all their connections and buddies and it takes time to crack a circle.

Especially if you come in goose stepping with jack boots on.

I get along just fine.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I haven't broken any of the rules, nor have I any intention of it. I'm not a new poster here but often I still feel like an outsider. :wtf2:

Well, I would say feel free to step in to one of the more active threads on the board and have at it. We did offer a welcome fruit basket at one point, but it turned out to be contentious when some posters didn't receive theirs. BBB doesn't hesitate to post his thoughts on numerous threads (footy thread, on-going thread, and any thing Leaf related) and he's a fine addition to the board, in my opinion.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya Harry, Flames against a pissed off Habs team tonight after getting the bagel treatment from Edmonton.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Canuck eh?,

How's it?

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I would say feel free to step in to one of the more active threads on the board and have at it. We did offer a welcome fruit basket at one point, but it turned out to be contentious when some posters didn't receive theirs. BBB doesn't hesitate to post his thoughts on numerous threads (footy thread, on-going thread, and any thing Leaf related) and he's a fine addition to the board, in my opinion.

Mr Limes is good Folk for sure.