• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to kiss his "To***to"?

yup, right on his stinky spot.

In all fairness, he wrote a very nice, polite and lengthy argument.

Me on the other hand, took a chip off the old Freddy block and just posted Danny's idea of
#freecanuckeh in different sizes and fonts as well as colors

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario is Leafs are eliminated early and players are traded often. I truly believe this team is capable of competing for McDavid.
no way....we are only ten games in...not even

2014-2015 Division Standings Standings - NHL.com - Standings#

1) okay right above Buffalo, but that is just guilt by geographical association
2) Florida falls
3) No way Montreal keeps up that pace unless they play the Rangers in Montreal the rest of the season with price in net
4)Pixie dust wears off of Boston
5) Winged Wheels will hang in there....
6) TB maybe for real....but could hit a mid season rough patch....

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) Florida falls
3) No way Montreal keeps up that pace unless they play the Rangers in Montreal the rest of the season with price in net

Leafs play Buffalo tonight. Leafs will lose.

After tonight, the Leafs play Columbus, Chicago, Phoenix, Colorado, NYR, Ottawa, Bruins and Pens. I think they have a realistic shot of winning two of those games. They may well have the second worst record in the league by the end of that, and that is fine by me.

I also think Florida is going to improve rather than self-destruct. I wonder how Dave Bolland is doing...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder, perhaps an "ask" if you so see it that way, that anyone that was removed from the Hoop who tries to sneak back in by creating an alt will not be given the leniency Canuck was. You guys all know we have a zero tolerance policy, so any alts will end a chance of returning. Not trying to be a turd, just putting that out in case anyone has been reading and is trying to decide if they want to also be asked to be let back or if they think they can sneak back. I like to think we are somewhat fair, so don't tie our hands by breaking rule #1. :suds:

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder, perhaps an "ask" if you so see it that way, that anyone that was removed from the Hoop who tries to sneak back in by creating an alt will not be given the leniency Canuck was. You guys all know we have a zero tolerance policy, so any alts will end a chance of returning. Not trying to be a turd, just putting that out in case anyone has been reading and is trying to decide if they want to also be asked to be let back or if they think they can sneak back. I like to think we are somewhat fair, so don't tie our hands by breaking rule #1. :suds:

Awesome. Thanks.
With that being said, "is there a SH rulebook?"

Most of us tend to stick to the NHL threads. Hopefully not speaking out of turn, but some of us migratory posters tend be a bit sturdy in our views or opinions; and often very unapologetic. This could be deemed offensive by the locals so hence the rulebook question. Mostly the birds of the same feather stick together and tend to ride each other about their teams.....but we try not to cross any boundaries.

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks DAD

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks DAD

I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!

tumblr_lwnp088hrH1qizvnso1_500.gif

As for the rules:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/site-announcements-help-suggestions/3564-sports-forum-rules.html

Spiny Norman

Not Quite Dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gee..thank you so much for allowing us in here, and we will sure try not to break rule #1 because I'm sure there's nothing you like less than being tied up anywhere, least of all you hands

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee..thank you so much for allowing us in here, and we will sure try not to break rule #1 because I'm sure there's nothing you like less than being tied up anywhere, least of all you hands

Funny, I haven't broken any of the rules, nor have I any intention of it. I'm not a new poster here but often I still feel like an outsider. :wtf2:

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I haven't broken any of the rules, nor have I any intention of it. I'm not a new poster here but often I still feel like an outsider. :wtf2:

ding ding ding ding ding

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario is Leafs are eliminated early and players are traded often. I truly believe this team is capable of competing for McDavid.

If voters in Toronto can willingly vote in Ford as a Councilor ...anything is possible

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) Florida falls

I was at the Flames vs Hurricanes game last week . That Hurricanes Team was absolutely lost out there. They will be C Mac contenders for sure