• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. That game sucked!

:gaah:

Pretty strange. You have a goalie with a 0.84 gga and a team that gave up 6 total goals in 6 games give up 5 in one period to an offensively challanged team that had 2 guys thrown out of the game.

Moore is gonna be out a while. Should get 10 games for that. No place for that in the game.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore is gonna be out a while. Should get 10 games for that. No place for that in the game.

He got two games in the playoffs for a similar hit on Dale Weise of the Habs. I agree that 10 games would really send home a message, but knowing this league, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4 or 5 game suspension.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got two games in the playoffs for a similar hit on Dale Weise of the Habs. I agree that 10 games would really send home a message, but knowing this league, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4 or 5 game suspension.

He's young and apparently a dumbass so if I was in charge I'd give him the 10 as a repeat offender in the hopes it makes a point. It wasn't like the Krieder hit which was more careless and the result of a big fast kid not thinking.

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's having a hearing I believe that means minimum 6
New York Rangers defenseman John Moore has been offered an in-person hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety as the result of an incident with Minnesota Wild forward Erik Haula at 7:12 of the second period at Madison Square Garden on Monday.
Moore was offered the opportunity for an in-person hearing as required by provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement for any suspension that can exceed five games. Date and time have not been announced.
Moore received a match penalty on the play.
New York won the game 5-4.
The following grounds are being considered for supplemental discipline: illegal check to the head. However, the Department of Player Safety retains the right to make adjustments to the infraction upon review.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of suspensions, since when is Patrick Burke the new video sheriff? He sounds a little bit like his old man.

Not saying it will last, but Scott's suspension video made sense, the bold points were legit and the suspension actually fit the crime. It's all downhill from here.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty strange. You have a goalie with a 0.84 gga and a team that gave up 6 total goals in 6 games give up 5 in one period to an offensively challanged team that had 2 guys thrown out of the game.

His save percentage last year wasn't all that great. He's still young and is prone to get careless with giving up rebounds. Couple of weird goals, though. Bounce differently and who knows.... the one that was lobbed over the goal that came back off the boards and another that hit pipe and bounced out perfectly.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe that was Price's first win in Alberta since his WHL days Like have you seen the teams that play in Alberta

It is kinda strange, but the Habs haven't exactly been that great of a team either. Hey, don't get me wrong, they have had a couple of nice playoff runs, but there's been some pretty bad teams in those years as well (Pierre Gauthier was a pretty bad GM for the Habs).

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kinda strange, but the Habs haven't exactly been that great of a team either. Hey, don't get me wrong, they have had a couple of nice playoff runs, but there's been some pretty bad teams in those years as well (Pierre Gauthier was a pretty bad GM for the Habs).
True but we're talking Flames and Oilers here and not the 1980's version of them

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but we're talking Flames and Oilers here and not the 1980's version of them

Yes, that's true, although the Flames were still making the playoffs up until the 2009-10 season. Also, there's always an extra buzz in the building generated when the Habs visit, their fans travel well and I think the home team gets an extra jump in their step.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's true, although the Flames were still making the playoffs up until the 2009-10 season. Also, there's always an extra buzz in the building generated when the Habs visit, their fans travel well and I think the home team gets an extra jump in their step.

They've been grinding it out pretty good so far this year, but when they stink, they stink bad (Oilers/Lightening).

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am very happy with the strong start this season but they really haven't very played well on many nights.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's true, although the Flames were still making the playoffs up until the 2009-10 season.

You say that like it means more than jack shit.

Making the playoffs means SFA. It's pratically by default as long as you win a few games.

I have a hard time watching seriously until the playoffs and elimination are imminent.

Until then it is almost meaningless. Which is why pools and fantasy crap exist.