• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill Trade?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shenault was poor in the 2021 Jaguars games I watched. He made minimal effort to adjust to passes that weren't placed where he wanted them. Something looked off between him and either the QB, the HC, or the franchise. I'm not surprised the Jaguars moved for new WRs or that Shenault might be available. Buyer beware.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made 18 mill as a backup, give him credit for stealing that though.
He aint got shit on Matt Flynn!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shenault was poor in the 2021 Jaguars games I watched. He made minimal effort to adjust to passes that weren't placed where he wanted them. Something looked off between him and either the QB, the HC, or the franchise. I'm not surprised the Jaguars moved for new WRs or that Shenault might be available. Buyer beware.
I saw that a couple times too but hard to say how much of that was the toxic environment in that organization. The entire team couldn't get out of the building fast enough. The new shit coming out about Meyer shows just hiw bad it really was.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No outrage over the Dolphins trading for a guy whose character is questionable at best?

Shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I was shocked, but after more thought, I like the deal for the Chiefs.

They won’t be able to replace Hill’s production in the short term, but it is clear to me they are following the Patriot model. It isn’t about going all in to win right now, it is about contending every single year with Mahomes.

And they would have struggled to field quality depth if they paid Hill.

This haul of picks will help them be a lot better in 2-5 years.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t put him no lower than second

I completely understand that. I ranked them that way more on career accomplishments than anything else. And I'll admit I'm a little biased. I have Mahomes # 1 because I really like his game.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a 4th round pick at most which... meh.

Can draft a WR with one of the day 1 and 2 picks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can draft a WR with one of the day 1 and 2 picks.
I think we go rush end or LB with the first...or maybe I'm just wishing lol. Then again, thanks to the Dolphins pick both are possible in the first round, so...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely worth kicking the tires imo. I like a lot of receivers in the draft but imo they have about the same level of risk as Shenault. Except for Garrett Wilson who will likely be gone by the time the Chiefs pick.

In terms of the draft, Wan'dale Robinson stands out as someone the Chiefs would target. Has Hill's quick feet but he is even smaller than Hill and less explosive. Metchie out of Alabama kinda fits, too. George Pickens as well.

Vertical threats would probably include Alec Pierce, Jalen Tolbert, Christian Watson, Jameson Williams.

If they get an Edge rusher in the first, I wouldn't hate getting a WR in the 1st, too. The positional value on WR keeps going up and having one for an extra year has some value.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are a pretty damn solid team overall but still the issue is at QB. Can Tua improve and stay healthy.
If Flores was still the coach then I'd say that team is a contender... but nah

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who precisely are they making the playoffs over? Are we sure they are a top 8 team in the AFC right now with Tua?
IMO its hard to gauge that right now. But in terms of being a more complete team, the Dolphins have that. I mean, we are only a season removed from the damn Titans being #1 seed (not to mention the Raiders #5). This crazy FA spree has everyone forgetting that. I know there are a lot of compounding factors that went into that equation, but its a clear indicator of how much of a roller coaster every year is. I'm not sold on filling out the postseason seeding based on QBs.

Just lookin at their own division... Dolphins can compete with the Patriots. We have to find out what sort of identity they have before I can say they can compete with the Bills. Just the fact that they look like they can compete with the Patriots is enough to say they are "in the picture".

Every division looks to have a lot more competition, and a lot can happen between now & September.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO its hard to gauge that right now. But in terms of being a more complete team, the Dolphins have that. I mean, we are only a season removed from the damn Titans being #1 seed (not to mention the Raiders #5). This crazy FA spree has everyone forgetting that. I know there are a lot of compounding factors that went into that equation, but its a clear indicator of how much of a roller coaster every year is. I'm not sold on filling out the postseason seeding based on QBs.

Just lookin at their own division... Dolphins can compete with the Patriots. We have to find out what sort of identity they have before I can say they can compete with the Bills. Just the fact that they look like they can compete with the Patriots is enough to say they are "in the picture".

Every division looks to have a lot more competition, and a lot can happen between now & September.
I honestly think we could just see teams beating up on each other. Any given Sunday type of fight in the AFC, no way to tell at this point.

Right now: I would say the Bills are the best team overall but not much of a gap.

Bills, Bengals, Chargers - tier one RIGHT NOW

Browns, Ravens, Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, Titans - Tier two but could either be in tier one or two or even three

Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Dolphins - tier three teams that could end up being in the tier two, possibly even tier one

CLUSTERFUCK.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think we could just see teams beating up on each other. Any given Sunday type of fight in the AFC, no way to tell at this point.

Right now: I would say the Bills are the best team overall but not much of a gap.

Bills, Bengals, Chargers - tier one RIGHT NOW

Browns, Ravens, Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, Titans - Tier two but could either be in tier one or two or even three

Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Dolphins - tier three teams that could end up being in the tier two, possibly even tier one

CLUSTERFUCK.

Browns would bump down a tier if/when Watson misses games to suspension IMO. Brissett is not a tier 2 QB.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns would bump down a tier if/when Watson misses games to suspension IMO. Brissett is not a tier 2 QB.
Yeah most likely but it depends on how many games and what their schedule looks like. He went 7-8 with Indy. Nothing great but CLE has a better team than Indy did that year.