• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hightower ? are we stoned ?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the thread title, and while Hightower is a baller. Why do the Skins desperately need him? Cuz the dude who penned this article says so? And why does the writer think Hightower is looking for a short term deal? I'm not claiming I know better or anything like that, but with his resume of high caliber play, along with already being part of 3 Super Bowl titles. Maybe Hightower is looking for some security in the form of a longer contract wit bigh guaranteed money as well at this point in his career.

Not to say its a terrible idea or anything, but there's a bit of a fantasy football, armchair GM, Wile E Coyote Super Genuis vibe to it as well. And since its dude's idea. I think he has an obligation to at least tell us how he'd do it IE how many players/draft picks he'd be willing to give up to make the deal.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the thread title, and while Hightower is a baller. Why do the Skins desperately need him? Cuz the dude who penned this article says so? And why does the writer think Hightower is looking for a short term deal? I'm claiming I know better or anything like that, but with his resume of high caliber play, along with already being part of 3 Super Bowl titles.Seems to me a player like Hightower would be looking for some security at this point in his career.

Not to say its a terrible idea or anything, but there's a bit of a fantasy football, armchair GM, Wile E Coyote Super Genuis vibe to it as well. And since its dude's idea. I think he has an obligation to at least tell us how he'd do it IE how many players/draft picks he'd be willing to give up to make the deal.

I think it's a movie quote but I haven't seen all of the Police Academys so I don't know the context :wink: