• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey you, Lurker read this.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's pretty funny that tb will come over here and read the board but won't post. Stubborn as the day is long, but I think everyone wins when he stays on the ESPN board.

agree.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can handle TB. He annoys me a lot, but occasionally makes a decent point. It's two other negative nancy's that I really wish would not have found their way over here.

TB annoys everyone but he actually makes decent points more than occasionally.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know some always butt heads with TB ... but for the past 4 years since I joined the old site I have been on the same page as he is on basic perspectives and views on much discussed here. TB has good thoughts and remains in my opinion king of the one liner reply that succinctly reinforces or rebutts a posted viewpoint.

I'd like seeing both him and PDay over here along with jbo, good138, mavs_fan ... several others I've missed I'm sure ... plus where the heck did jeremy go?

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some always butt heads with TB ... but for the past 4 years since I joined the old site I have been on the same page as he is on basic perspectives and views on much discussed here. TB has good thoughts and remains in my opinion king of the one liner reply that succinctly reinforces or rebutts a posted viewpoint.

I'd like seeing both him and PDay over here along with jbo, good138, mavs_fan ... several others I've missed I'm sure ... plus where the heck did jeremy go?

which Jeremy? the Webb nutt hugger/had to have every thread end with his name.........or the other one?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never had any issues with TB, and I learned how to coexist with Pday. I just think it is funny that some are too stubborn to log in and talk, but will venture over to read.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never had a problem with any of those guys, actually. I was razzing TB a bit for readily agreeing with Jaar that one day and then he goes and writes that hate filled diatribe about me being the board "princess". I didn't realize there was so much animosity there.

I think I agreed with him more than most but when it became clear that the moves the Rangers were making such as the Lee trade were going to pay big rewards for the Rangers then I changed my tune a bit. I don't like to see any top prospect get sent down the road but sometimes it is quite necessary.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think that when you have a team like the Rangers who are so resilient and are able to overcome so many injuries and a team that has such good pitching, sorry Jaar, that you can't ever be pessimistic on their chances. Realistic, yes. Pessimistic, no. Personally, I am still holding out hope that the Cards can rally, make the playoffs, steamroll the NL and meet the Rangers in the World Series. I am hopeful but realistic. It is a long shot pie in the sky dream. I think as a fan in order to maximize my enjoyment of this it is how I have to think. Nothing really fun about believing your team is going to fail at the first sign of distress.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never had a problem with any of those guys, actually. I was razzing TB a bit for readily agreeing with Jaar that one day and then he goes and writes that hate filled diatribe about me being the board "princess". I didn't realize there was so much animosity there.

I think I agreed with him more than most but when it became clear that the moves the Rangers were making such as the Lee trade were going to pay big rewards for the Rangers then I changed my tune a bit. I don't like to see any top prospect get sent down the road but sometimes it is quite necessary.

actually, Ginger, i agree with most of what TB posted but he doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him. he takes it very personal

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, Ginger, i agree with most of what TB posted but he doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him. he takes it very personal

Pday doesn't like people to disagree either, and TB and Pday never agree. It was funny to read at first, but then got annoying when every thread devolved into a "pull up your panties" and "carry on" -fest

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday doesn't like people to disagree either, and TB and Pday never agree. It was funny to read at first, but then got annoying when every thread devolved into a "pull up your panties" and "carry on" -fest

and i think that both actually enjoyed antagonizing each other

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barry Zito says, hey. :yo:

Swami

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO REDS!!! morning MLB fans!!
beerbang.gif

Holy crap, another Kentuckian on the Rangers page. I'm not alone!!!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Zito says, hey. :yo:

now i admitted that in the long run i was very wrong about the Rangers getting him. when he became available in FA he was the best pitcher available based on his stats. it is easy to look back and second guess someone's opinion so all i can say is :sorry: i was wrong. have you ever been wrong about a player?

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i admitted that in the long run i was very wrong about the Rangers getting him. when he became available in FA he was the best pitcher available based on his stats. it is easy to look back and second guess someone's opinion so all i can say is :sorry: i was wrong. have you ever been wrong about a player?

Yes, lots.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all been wrong. You just gotta move on though. It happens to the best of us! Although I won't admit when I'm wrong to my wife I'll admit it here.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all been wrong. You just gotta move on though. It happens to the best of us! Although I won't admit when I'm wrong to my wife I'll admit it here.

everyone has been wrong it's just that certain individuals like to harp about it like they've never been wrong.