• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey you, Lurker read this.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I come to this board there are at least 5 people viewing the board as Guests. Well, I don't mind that; however, it would be so much better if you created an account, it is free, and joined the conversation and participated. It would be so much more interesting for you and for us. But make sure you bring a sharp wit and a willingness to talk all facets of the game. :croc:

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I come to this board there are at least 5 people viewing the board as Guests. Well, I don't mind that; however, it would be so much better if you created an account, it is free, and joined the conversation and participated. It would be so much more interesting for you and for us. But make sure you bring a sharp wit and a willingness to talk all facets of the game. :croc:

i have a feeling i know who one of them is

i wont name names you can private message me if you want and i'll tell you

txrangerfan1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i have a feeling i know who one of them is

i wont name names you can private message me if you want and i'll tell you

Alright. alright I will post more Jeez. lol Unfortunately the games are coming on at 3 am my time so really only get to be on during day games. My shift over here continuously changes, now it is 0800-2000 which keeps me from staying up. But continue rooting on the Rangers on my behalf Ginger and Stinky/ Go Rangers!

MelonCabron

Bastardo Magnifico
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What if I make an account, sign in and still lurk, ha-ha.

:ranger:

And appropriately enough, the image above is called "ranger". See, we're naturally lurkers :lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that too, right now we have 3 guests. I think what happens is we people are on the main page and see our topics pop up on the radar, so they click the link. I kinda like that setup, and the more active your board is the more guests you will have wander through.

I imagine that prior to August this board had almost zero activity. Now I think it is one of the more oddball-ly active pages.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO REDS!!! morning MLB fans!!
beerbang.gif

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that too, right now we have 3 guests. I think what happens is we people are on the main page and see our topics pop up on the radar, so they click the link. I kinda like that setup, and the more active your board is the more guests you will have wander through.

I imagine that prior to August this board had almost zero activity. Now I think it is one of the more oddball-ly active pages.

Prior to ESPN's "robustness" you mean. :D

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Prior to ESPN's "robustness" you mean. :D

Correct. Seem to remember you were a routine poster here when we came over.

(Would be interesting for management here to give us all an idea as to what they saw in the number of new members during August and early September when ESPN's 'robustness' was foisted on us.)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. Seem to remember you were a routine poster here when we came over.

(Would be interesting for management here to give us all an idea as to what they saw in the number of new members during August and early September when ESPN's 'robustness' was foisted on us.)

I bet I can look at the forum rankings and get an idea. I posted the fall of the ESPN board from the #3 most active to barely top 50 shortly after Aug 1.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i've positively identified one of them from his comments on the ESPN board. he just doesn't have the ***** to post here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i've positively identified one of them from his comments on the ESPN board. he just doesn't have the ***** to post here.

Yeah, it's pretty funny that tb will come over here and read the board but won't post. Stubborn as the day is long, but I think everyone wins when he stays on the ESPN board.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can handle TB. He annoys me a lot, but occasionally makes a decent point. It's two other negative nancy's that I really wish would not have found their way over here.