• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Nuraman (and everyone else)!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I merged a bunch of threads and after I did so, I realized that this probably isn't something you or other posters would like. I don't know how to undo it, but let me know if there were some changes that you think is ok and the ones you don't like.

I put all past game threads into one - but would still like new game threads for individual games. I put all the statistical threads into the Nuraman Thread, but when new things are introduced, start a new thread. Then when the last post is over a month ago, I was going to merge them. But let me know if you are against this.

I moved the posts that weren't really relevant to the thread used to the BS Thread, the hangout thread so to speak.

Sorry for the confusion you probably had when you logged in - let me know either here or private message what you like and don't like or any ideas for organization or a preference for no organization.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I merged a bunch of threads and after I did so, I realized that this probably isn't something you or other posters would like.

Oh, so you have mod powers?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the merges in this thread are fine. Although it would be nice if someone commented on my long post. :)

2012-13 Prediction Thread

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nuraman Thread

I don't like merging the Spurs post, in #28, in there. It was a separate topic IMO.

Same with "The Kobe Assist.", or "Do the Jazz still run the flex offense?". (And I wonder if anyone is going to respond to the latter item.)

And thoughts on the rebuttal post, #49? (I read an excerpt of that article that someone pasted elsewhere, but I need to read the whole rebuttal article from start to finish.)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like merging game threads.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like merging of "Tim Duncan is O.G." in BS Thread. (And I wonder why there's no comments about it.)

The rest of the stuff in the BS Thread is fine.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your feedback, I'll do a better job in the future. I just wanted to keep all the threads on one page. After I did it, I realized how bad that was. Rather than scrapping the whole thing, I wanted to see what was good and what was bad. Mod powers is different than Administrator powers, that's why I couldn't help with PMing and seeing profiles.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned how to restore them and have done so. I'm not supposed to talk about being a moderator, so I'll stop now.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like merging game threads.

I restored them, but when they started talking about more BS thread topics, I moved them there if they didn't have anything to do with the game going on. I also don't have all the same game thread titles, because I lost them when I merged them.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned how to restore them and have done so. I'm not supposed to talk about being a moderator, so I'll stop now.

Get in the unmarked van right now. You're going for a ride.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm a mod on another vBulletin board. Usually when I've moved threads, there's an option to leave a redirect marker thread. You could do that when you try merging threads next time. Although if you do a mass merge like you did yesterday, it would leave a lot of redirects. But oh well. You could always delete those too.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm a mod on another vBulletin board. Usually when I've moved threads, there's an option to leave a redirect marker thread. You could do that when you try merging threads next time. Although if you do a mass merge like you did yesterday, it would leave a lot of redirects. But oh well. You could always delete those too.

Yeah, it got too ugly with too many, so I didn't leave the redirect.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "stickied" two posts, which means make the posts the top of the page always, what do you guys think of this. Should I un-sticky it? Are there other threads you would like me to sticky in addition or instead of the two I did?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "stickied" two posts, which means make the posts the top of the page always, what do you guys think of this. Should I un-sticky it? Are there other threads you would like me to sticky in addition or instead of the two I did?

It's fine.

Thanks.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's fine.

Thanks.

I changed my mind. I think it messes with the look now that I've tried it for awhile. I got used to it on the Niners board, but here, it looks strange. I almost like how the most recent post jumps up to the top and then the most common keep getting bumped. I had tried to keep the board all on one page by combining threads, and afterwards, agreed that that wasn't best. And then this. I guess the moral of the story is don't mess with a good thing. Each thread can have its own meaning.

I did keep the change in title from "OT: The Holiday Movies Thread" to "OT: The Movies Thread." I'd like for that to be ongoing (because there's a Last Page button on the main page to skip the length).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems we now have the most posts in the Western Conference on SportsHoopla. :highfive: I was just going to go check other teams boards out and noticed we were barely over GS Warriors. Toronto, for some reason, is waaay ahead of us. We may or may not catch up. We need cjets and anonymoussource.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems we now have the most posts in the Western Conference on SportsHoopla. :highfive: I was just going to go check other teams boards out and noticed we were barely over GS Warriors. Toronto, for some reason, is waaay ahead of us. We may or may not catch up. We need cjets and anonymoussource.

A few active posters from the ESPN boards moved to Sports SportsHoopla, for Toronto.

They're the ones that create home threads on Sports SportsHoopla for Toronto home games, then go on the road boards on ESPN for road games.

Their threads are full of inside jokes and always at least 200 posts long.