• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey hey hey, Timmay's got something to say!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrating the 21st amendment!

I'm Canadian and hence have no knowledge (or care) for the American constitution but isn't that the one about the right to congregate with a group of fudge-packers?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the reaction would be if a mayor who is opposed to same sex marriage denied a business that openly supported the issue from coming to "his/her" city/town. Think about that for a second.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the reaction would be if a mayor who is opposed to same sex marriage denied a business that openly supported the issue from coming to "his/her" city/town. Think about that for a second.

It hasn't happened... in either direction. The result would be it would be unconstitutional... in either direction. In fact, several mayors who said they opposed Chick-Fil-As views said they would not be able to, nor try to, actually stop them from getting a business license.

And by the way, this already did happen. Alabama governor George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door because he was opposed to integrated schools. He went against the Constitution, the Supreme Court, and the law. Guess what? He lost. The bigots always fucking lose eventually. It just takes society time.

If you want to be a bigot, Jeff. Come out and be one.

Stop hiding behind dumb hypotheticals that haven't happened and acting like they have. Stop being a hypocritical American who claims to love the Constitution and his freedoms and railing against a society that has taken NONE of them away and not believing in the institutions established by that document to preserve a balance in maintaining those freedoms.

I believe in our Constitution and our leaders... it's idiots such as yourself that concern me.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't happened... in either direction. The result would be it would be unconstitutional... in either direction. In fact, several mayors who said they opposed Chick-Fil-As views said they would not be able to, nor try to, actually stop them from getting a business license.

And by the way, this already did happen. Alabama governor George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door because he was opposed to integrated schools. He went against the Constitution, the Supreme Court, and the law. Guess what? He lost. The bigots always fucking lose eventually. It just takes society time.

If you want to be a bigot, Jeff. Come out and be one.

Stop hiding behind dumb hypotheticals that haven't happened and acting like they have. Stop being a hypocritical American who claims to love the Constitution and his freedoms and railing against a society that has taken NONE of them away and not believing in the institutions established by that document to preserve a balance in maintaining those freedoms.

I believe in our Constitution and our leaders... it's idiots such as yourself that concern me.

lmfao... Dude, seriously go kill yourself. You think you are above everyone when you speak. For one to take a different stance on an issue to yours makes them an idiot? And I am the bigot? Go fuck yourself.

There is no pretending from me. I am very vocal and consistent with my views.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao... Dude, seriously go kill yourself. You think you are above everyone when you speak. For one to take a different stance on an issue to yours makes them an idiot? And I am the bigot? Go fuck yourself.

Go kill yourself=totally inappropriate man
Go fuck yourself=while somewhat rude (and I'm assuming unachievable) at least it's more tolerable.

Everyone should be able to say there opinions. Whether or not you like what someone believes in I'm pretty sure they have the right to say them. I don't agree with eloco's liberal views but that doesn't mean I wish death upon him. If you can't have a reasonable debate on any issue you probably shouldn't get involved in one. Remember, the constitution of the United states protects everyone's rights.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps eloco should learn that a debate is a two way street and people share different views on topics... Oh yea, that's right, his views are above all. He can literally go fuck himself, if he decides to kill himself while doing so, that's his choice.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. +rep

BTM I dont think Jeff really means it with go kill yourself. Go fuck yourself well I am sure he means that.

Elo always believes his view on something is the correct and only view. I have battled with him many times and in the end I just get sick of his Liberal bullshit and stop posting for a month or so. He is always saying that I cause trouble on SportsHoopla when in fact he instigates this stuff non stop every day.

BTW Hey Elo I went shooting my AR15 yesterday. It was freaking awesome.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps eloco should learn that a debate is a two way street and people share different views on topics... Oh yea, that's right, his views are above all. He can literally go fuck himself, if he decides to kill himself while doing so, that's his choice.

This is a debate? Jeff, you mentioned the mayor's saying things they shouldn't. I pointed out how they didn't say they'd block the businesses, far from it. You didn't acknowledge that. You felt that people shouldn't be allowed to block the business. Agreed, but I mentioned that it isn't as simple as just public space vs. private space. We have a wide array of definitions - multiple freedoms overlapping and needing to be satisfied.

Instead, you insist on continuing on this whole mayor's thing. It's ridiculous. You keep talking about as if they said something they didn't. Just like you were initially upset about the freedom of speech of Chick-Fil-A being impeding on, when it wasn't.

It's not a debate. Debates have rules. When you makes point A, and someone responds to it, they counter it in some way or move on to point B which is related. Your points don't have any logic, nor do they follow things that have ACTUALLY happened. You make up hypotheticals trying to prove a point, basing them on the opposite of what you perceived to have happened, but it hasn't ACTUALLY happened. It doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the invite to kill or fuck myself... uh, i'm gonna pass.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when this place said it was going to get a new moderator?

What the fuck happened with that?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took a 5 week vacation.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as stuff doesn't escalate and get into other threads, I don't see anything wrong with some heated debate. Jeff doesn't really have a need to tell people to kill themselves or go fuck themselves or anything, but as long as we can all shake hands when we're done I don't see the problem. There might be sand in some of your pussies but there ain't no sand in mine! :D

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as stuff doesn't escalate and get into other threads, I don't see anything wrong with some heated debate. Jeff doesn't really have a need to tell people to kill themselves or go fuck themselves or anything, but as long as we can all shake hands when we're done I don't see the problem. There might be sand in some of your pussies but there ain't no sand in mine! :D

Sara+Goller+Olympics+Day+4+Beach+Volleyball+cDjsV7jgJ40l.jpg

or

beach-volleyball-camel-toe-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as we can all shake hands when we're done I don't see the problem.

I love Jeff, elocomotive, and BF4L, but this isn't the first time I've caught them pulling each other's hair a la Chris Kunitz. Can't we all just bond over Sara Goller's sandy vagina and tight stomach?

bvbelly.jpg

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Canadian and hence have no knowledge (or care) for the American constitution but isn't that the one about the right to congregate with a group of fudge-packers?

21st Repeals the Eighteenth Amendment

Glad I could help you out buddy :thumb:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jeff, elocomotive, and BF4L, but this isn't the first time I've caught them pulling each other's hair a la Chris Kunitz. Can't we all just bond over Sara Goller's sandy vagina and tight stomach?

bvbelly.jpg

WHOA!!!!! Ummm, were you saying something? :caked:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bvbelly.jpg

edit: nm :L

I want that in my bed. Now.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently nudity is allowed on the hot chicks forum. :spy:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bvbelly.jpg

I wish but some people (and corporations) would prefer that not all of us bond over the same image.
(Note to self, insert swimmer ball slip photo here at a later time.)