• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey friends. I’ll give y’all an update on good ole chucksker

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am the oldest poster on this Nebraska forum.

In Denver metro area, if you buy booze, you still cannot beat Applejacks for liquor, beer, and wine.

The Coors tour now sucks. You get something like three small tasting glasses of beer. Us Mines students would go on the tours once in awhile to answer all the questions, but now the tour is self guided with a recording.

here is a local joke for you if you do a Coors Brewery Tour. When you roll up in the tourist van, tell the joke

"Do you know what those cooling ponds are really for? That is where they raise the frogs, for the Hops."

The driver will then say to you, "You went to Mines didn't you?"

I am pretty sure you can still take the short tour at Coors, which takes you right to the beer tasting.

They really, really care about the Denver Broncos there.

When I learned to downhill ski, the Eisenhower Tunnel did not exist. We drove the Loveland Pass.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am the oldest poster on this Nebraska forum.

In Denver metro area, if you buy booze, you still cannot beat Applejacks for liquor, beer, and wine.

The Coors tour now sucks. You get something like three small tasting glasses of beer. Us Mines students would go on the tours once in awhile to answer all the questions, but now the tour is self guided with a recording.

here is a local joke for you if you do a Coors Brewery Tour. When you roll up in the tourist van, tell the joke

"Do you know what those cooling ponds are really for? That is where they raise the frogs, for the Hops."

The driver will then say to you, "You went to Mines didn't you?"

I am pretty sure you can still take the short tour at Coors, which takes you right to the beer tasting.

They really, really care about the Denver Broncos there.

When I learned to downhill ski, the Eisenhower Tunnel did not exist. We drove the Loveland Pass.

Lol thanks for the tips. Doubt I’ll take the Coors tour, I like real beer haha!

I’m aware of their Broncos love, Nebraska has enough of them already. I’ll be at every game that the rockets, Astros, or Texans ever play in Denver that’s for sure

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chuckster? Chuckster, the tosser of lamps?

Never heard of her.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol thanks for the tips. Doubt I’ll take the Coors tour, I like real beer haha!

I’m aware of their Broncos love, Nebraska has enough of them already. I’ll be at every game that the rockets, Astros, or Texans ever play in Denver that’s for sure

im sorry.

rockets won't be good until Harden is gone

texans won't be good unitl BoB is gone.

astros...well its baseball so who cares. Go BRAVES!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This discussion should have gone in the 10,000 posts thread.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sorry.

rockets won't be good until Harden is gone

texans won't be good unitl BoB is gone.

astros...well its baseball so who cares. Go BRAVES!

Rockets are good fool. They may not win it all, but they’re good. That’s like you or anyone one this thread bitching about the Huskers making it to the conference championship but not winning it. Cmon now

Texans, I agree. But I’m hoping Watson can overcome shitty coaching.

Astros/baseball, I agree. I really don’t care about baseball unless the Astros are in the World Series. But I’m not gonna pass up an opportunity to go to Coors field and drink beer while watching a Houston team.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well damn RA, we were friends, then enemies, then friends then I think enemies again. Idk it’s been a while. But no need for the hostilities! At least you’re not Jed (who I believe was the one that led to my infamous lamp throwing....tbh it might have been you, I can’t quite recall)

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn RA, we were friends, then enemies, then friends then I think enemies again. Idk it’s been a while. But no need for the hostilities! At least you’re not Jed (who I believe was the one that led to my infamous lamp throwing....tbh it might have been you, I can’t quite recall)

Actually now that I thought about it, I do believe it was you, so feel free to be my enemy again lol! (I’m being fecicious....entirely wrong spelling, here)

But I do believe it was you that insulted my sister repeatedly. Water under the bridge but it wouldn’t be the hoop if I didn’t have a poster to hate so PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!!

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuckle, im in my later mid20s and we are not the same age. Something doesnt add up

You sit on a throne of LIES Chucksker!!

I motion that we have a Kangaroo Court on this board

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we also abolish the use of the term "later mid 20's"? You're either in you mid 20's or your late 20's. Once you hit 27 you are late 20's. Once you hit 23 you are in your mid 20's.

You all sound like bunch of women who still count in months and say their child is 18 months. Bitch, your kid is a year and a half.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all sound like bunch of women who still count in months and say their child is 18 months. Bitch, your kid is a year and a half.

A couple of years ago there were a few women in the family who all had babies at, roughly, the same time. It seemed like every day one of them was posting a "I can't believe my baby is ___ weeks old already" post on their social media page. It got more annoying with every passing day.
I decided to join in the fun and posted this pic of my baby boy :
FB_IMG_1560986345387_zpsvxhm8ckz.jpg

They got the hint and toned it down after that.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of years ago there were a few women in the family who all had babies at, roughly, the same time. It seemed like every day one of them was posting a "I can't believe my baby is ___ weeks old already" post on their social media page. It got more annoying with every passing day.
I decided to join in the fun and posted this pic of my baby boy :
FB_IMG_1560986345387_zpsvxhm8ckz.jpg

They got the hint and toned it down after that.

:dhd: