• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey friends. I’ll give y’all an update on good ole chucksker

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pop in from time to time as you old guard know

So the the new-er members, howdy, I’m chucksker. I’m a Sker from Texas, few here care about my personal life (thankfully, cause internet), I enjoy huskers and throwing lamps.

To the old guard: JJM, 1217 (who I noticed has reappeared cause I don’t think he was around last time I was here, hope the youngin is doing well and wearing red), RA, Nut, fuck I don’t even remember the rest of y’all it’s been to long.....hopefully Popeye is still alive, I think skool is enjoying his family life now....regardless, to you old fucks and the new:

I’m moving from Lincoln to Colorado soon. Very excited about it even though it’ll be enemy territory. The lady has grad school there, and I have an excellent opportunity to teach American history at a great high school. Very VERY excited about the new adventure.

Just wanted to update you degenerate shitheads, and now that I’m done with getting my teaching certificate I’m hoping to be able to be around on the hoop more often, as I’ve missed being the shitposter I once was 5 or so years ago. Hope all you and your loved ones are doing well. More to come, I hope, gents.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the the new-er members, howdy, I’m chucksker. I’m a Sker from Texas, few here care about my personal life (thankfully, cause internet), I enjoy huskers and throwing lamps.

To the old guard: JJM, 1217 (who I noticed has reappeared cause I don’t think he was around last time I was here, hope the youngin is doing well and wearing red), RA, Nut, fuck I don’t even remember the rest of y’all it’s been to long.....hopefully Popeye is still alive, I think skool is enjoying his family life now....regardless, to you old fucks and the new:

I’m moving from Lincoln to Colorado soon. Very excited about it even though it’ll be enemy territory. The lady has grad school there, and I have an excellent opportunity to teach American history at a great high school. Very VERY excited about the new adventure.

Just wanted to update you degenerate shitheads, and now that I’m done with getting my teaching certificate I’m hoping to be able to be around on the hoop more often, as I’ve missed being the shitposter I once was 5 or so years ago. Hope all you and your loved ones are doing well. More to come, I hope, gents.

can you teach at 15 years old ya doogie howser biatch....

houston sucks balls...and its hot btw.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best of luck to you and yours in your new adventure and future. There are a good deal of Husker fans in Colorado. You can likely find some groups that meet up at bars for games.
Nebraska football watch sites: Colorado | HuskerMax

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for remembering me :finger2::finger2:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude...youngin is 6 now. and the other youngin is about to turn 5. in 2021, ill take them to Lincoln for the indoctrination of a lifetime.

moved out to Silverlake a couple of weeks ago for the great Pearland ISD school system i hear about.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...youngin is 6 now. and the other youngin is about to turn 5. in 2021, ill take them to Lincoln for the indoctrination of a lifetime.

moved out to Silverlake a couple of weeks ago for the great Pearland ISD school system i hear about.

sheesh I've been gone a while...

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did we pass the resolution to begin allowing personal update threads here?

200.gif

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone got the odds on how long till @chucksker throws a lamp at one of his students ?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas has the over-under at 3 months

my class rule #1 will be that its a Lamp Free Zone to minimize such events

I’m taking the under so if a lamp randomly appears in your class then you will know why. :heh:

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already found one we like just south of downtown when we were out there last month!
If you're south (Park Meadows area) there's a bar called Reed's Southside Tavern that is owned by a couple Nebraska fans and they have a huge turn-out for every Husker game.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been a while there skool....I’m a bit long in the tooth these days. Later-Mid 20s means career time. It’s a shocker I know

Later-Mid 20s is now considered long in the tooth?

33owvq.jpg

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant in terms of where I was when I started here. Not compared to you old fucks :)

I get a kick out of how old everybody thinks I am