• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's why we must sign Kap now!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with it but like i said to gk its more defensible.

Several people however have gone with the bold strategy of straight up arguing hes worse on the field than the other options. Those people are telling on themselves.
Think about it. We are in a pennant race and hanging on by a thread right now. Could you imagine the total mayhem that would result in his signing here? How could that be conducive toward our goal of playoffs and beyond?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Could you imagine having that as your professional legacy?

Yeah, that's pretty bad. I can see Sanchez in his old age. "I went to 2 AFC Championship games and all anybody remembers is one fuckin fumble!"

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it. We are in a pennant race and hanging on by a thread right now. Could you imagine the total mayhem that would result in his signing here? How could that be conducive toward our goal of playoffs and beyond?

Media and fans freakout. I don't see how that matters. Doesnt affect us winning games. Or rather, if it does we had problems already.

Meanwhile he's helping us on the field where it actually matters.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media and fans freakout. I don't see how that matters. Doesnt affect us winning games. Or rather, if it does we had problems already.

Meanwhile he's helping us on the field where it actually matters.
Really? Helping us on the field? I don't care how good he is. If he, or any other QB, is signed in week 9 he will be of no help on the field with the exception of knowing how to take a snap and hand the ball off. That is the basis of my point. I get we need to sign someone. But sure as shit don't sign someone that has real potential to bring with him distractions that can't help and could very easily divide the team and give our superb FO another opportunity for a complete media fuck up. I think you have completely discounted what affect the Kap baggage could have on many teams, especially this one with such weak management.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he would be worthless to the Redskins for at least a few weeks and he would be nothing but a distraction in the locker room and nationally. It would be a circus

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Helping us on the field? I don't care how good he is. If he, or any other QB, is signed in week 9 he will be of no help on the field with the exception of knowing how to take a snap and hand the ball off. That is the basis of my point. I get we need to sign someone. But sure as shit don't sign someone that has real potential to bring with him distractions that can't help and could very easily divide the team and give our superb FO another opportunity for a complete media fuck up. I think you have completely discounted what affect the Kap baggage could have on many teams, especially this one with such weak management.

Maybe. Hes also easily the best option. The level of risk to reward is debatable and none of us can say with any certainty. *shrug*

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucks and can’t seem to stay off his knees!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has it occurred to anyone that our logo and team name wouldnt appeal to him ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha i feel like we're obligated to hate certain players but i can't help but like some of them. Romo gets so much undeserved crap and imo is easily the best nfc east qb of the 21st century.

And obj and saquon might be my 2 favorite players in the league. Oops lol.

Screw the eagles though.

And fwiw i while i disagree hes too much of a headache i at least think it's a defensible opinion. Its just the "he sucks so much we should look at ej Manuel instead argument that holds no weight.

I loved Witten and Ware. Both ere exceptional talents and class-acts.

I can’t stand OBJ.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Witten and Ware. Both ere exceptional talents and class-acts.

I can’t stand OBJ.

Ware I can dig but I think witten is overrated and my goodness is he awful as an announcer lol

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has a lawsuit pending against the NFL. Which lawyers are going to let him sign? His? No, fucks up his case. The NFL's? Same problem.

He's signed his own death certificate as a QB in this league.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware I can dig but I think witten is overrated and my goodness is he awful as an announcer lol

How is Witten overrated? He is one of the best blocking TEs ever.

He is the #2 receiving TE ever...21 pass catching yards and fourth in receptions of all positions.

He does suck as an announcer.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre and Peyton are both better options than Kap. All options suck.

I do think Peyton could come in and succeed and Romo was an interesting thought.

Your message gets clouded,or more likely exposed, when you wear pig socks

It is rare for me to say something like this, however, I literally hate what the manning family did to alter the game. Their action, especially that weak assed Peyton is cause enough to ban all mention of their names forevermore.

A true message never become cloudy nor exposed as anything than what it is. People who are adverse to such messaging cloud their own thinking and expose themselves when they use total nonsense as some sort of diversionary tool as a means to not address the true message.

BTW: I'm pretty sure that this is teetering on being moved to the "Off topic" thread.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what facts and data? Everybody had his number the last time he played years ago. That's why his suckage factor was so high.

Statistics

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer you to backup Colt, Sty. I don't like any of them.

Neither do I, however I'm not one to let my emotions cloud my judgement. Statistically, Kap is by far better than any one the other choices, and that is exactly why he would be my first choice. Now I had not considered Romo at the time that I started the thread, however, if there was absolute assurance that he wouldn't face the Cowboys on Thursday, I like the idea. I would not trust his loyalties in that game.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG

he is not better than Mccoy he is not better than anyone the skins are looking at. Is Blaine Gabbert available? He was in fact better than Kaep when Kaep was benched for him and he has played in league more recently....

Akili Smith out of the league in 4 years. He was top 10 pick who compiled a 3-14 record
Cade McNown out of the league in 2 years. He was a top 15 pick who compiled a 3-12 record
Ryan Leaf out of the league in 3 years. He was #2 overall pick who compiled a 4-17 record
Jamarcus Russell out of the league in 3 years. He was the #1 overall pick who compiled a 7-18 record

Kaepernick was 3-13 over his last 16 games and is now over 30.... you are telling me that he has a longer leash than top 15 picks in their early 20s?

Kaepernick is a known commodity.... that he sucks

But you are going to SJW regardless so...

Really dude? C'mon!! W-L records are more a reflection of bad teams than anything else. QB's are merely a part of that team and by the way the most dependent player on any given team.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Peyton!

Would have looked into whether Bradford was available. I think the Redskins want someone that won't be a threat to Colt …. until he gets hurt.