• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's why we must sign Kap now!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell with Kap. Give andy reid a call. He's always treated us right when it comes to QBs.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you 1 excellent reasons why not.

1. Blue hairs don't buy football tickets.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hate, just someone that understands you don’t hire a guy that’s a has been, this late in the season

Ok, whatever man, but referring to a man's brain cells as dysfunctional because you disagree with him says something different. In as much as his being a has been, Bradford is the consummate has been whereas, Paxton Lynch, Matt Moore, Ryan Mallet never were. Now these are the best available right now, to suggest that any one or any grouping of these guys are more talented than Kaepernick suggests that there might be something else at play.
OMG,, Kap at QB,, is the circus that we have now from this organization not enough for you? Listen, yea were in a bind and if Colt goes down we probably just punt on the season and up your position for either negotiation or simply draft where we lie. Why bring in anyone at this point to perhaps win one game for ya.,, and I seriously doubt that he do that... WE HAVE NO FRONT LINE,,, its the reason were in this position. Even if they did get to the playoffs wed get blasted by any and all.

They are going to sign someone and right now here are the very best available: (no particular order)

1. Sam Bradford

2. Paxton Lynch

3. Matt Moore

4. Ryan Mallet

5. Colin Kaepernick

Now if you can pick any one of these guys not named Kaepernick without laughing till you fart, good luck with that. Gruden is high on Bradford, they've worked out Lynch once this year ,so, it will likely be one of those guys which leaves us with Colt and a zero hero behind him.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, whatever man, but referring to a man's brain cells as dysfunctional because you disagree with him says something different. In as much as his being a has been, Bradford is the consummate has been whereas, Paxton Lynch, Matt Moore, Ryan Mallet never were. Now these are the best available right now, to suggest that any one or any grouping of these guys are more talented than Kaepernick suggests that there might be something else at play.

They are going to sign someone and right now here are the very best available: (no particular order)

1. Sam Bradford

2. Paxton Lynch

3. Matt Moore

4. Ryan Mallet

5. Colin Kaepernick

Now if you can pick any one of these guys not named Kaepernick without laughing till you fart, good luck with that. Gruden is high on Bradford, they've worked out Lynch once this year ,so, it will likely be one of those guys which leaves us with Colt and a zero hero behind him.

Sam Bradford is probably out because he has a bone on bone problem and was released because he couldn't even practice

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford is probably out because he has a bone on bone problem and was released because he couldn't even practice

Fuck, the circus just got worse!

Not because of your report on Bradford, he's gawd awful, but because the list posted by @dad included E.J Manuel. We're doomed...Doomed I tells ya, DOOMED!

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like people cmon now...

We're looking into signing ej Manuel for god's sakes and you're gonna go with Kaepernick sucks so we should pass? Uhhh yeah you're full of shit on that one.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No desire for Kap.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Brett Favre is doing.

Maybe we can convince Peyton to come over.

Does anybody think we will roll with Colt for long while leading the division?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about those two, but if I were Dan Snyder, I would see if Tony Romo still has an itch that needed to be scratched. Out of football shape and rusty, but healthy, and could win games handing off to AP and using his mind. It'll never happen, but I actually think he would listen if he were called.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap isn’t an option and all of them suck to include kap

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact is Favre or Peyton are better than everyone of them except Kap, the reason anyone wouldn't want Kap is because of misguided positions on why he takes a knee. Reasonable people looking at that list of possibilities, were it not for the whole kneeling thing, would want to scoop him up, but I doubt that he would be on the list at all if not for that.

The answer to the Colt question is...Uh No!

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap isn’t an option and all of them suck to include kap
  • 8e4c55998180e0a03e32fbed54339459

Colin Kapernick’s grievance against the NFL is still making its way through the legal process. (Getty Images)
    Kaepernick’s stats are undeniable
    And before the chorus of Kaepernick hate begins, here are his stats.

In 2016 – his final year in San Francisco – Kaepernick tallied a 90.7 quarterback rating while throwing 16 touchdowns and four interceptions with an average of 7.2 yards per attempt through 12 games. He averaged 6.8 yards per rush while tallying 468 yards and two touchdowns on the ground.

This is the same quarterback who was a play away from winning a Super Bowl and has an 88.9 career quarterback rating and a better than 2-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio for his career while averaging 6.1 yards per rush.

By comparison, Mark Sanchez has a career rating of 73.9 while throwing as many interceptions (86) as he has touchdowns.

If you can look at those stats and still argue that Kaepernick is not a quality starter in the league, then that is a you problem.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would look into signing Bradford.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is Favre or Peyton are better than everyone of them except Kap, the reason anyone wouldn't want Kap is because of misguided positions on why he takes a knee. Reasonable people looking at that list of possibilities, were it not for the whole kneeling thing, would want to scoop him up, but I doubt that he would be on the list at all if not for that.

The answer to the Colt question is...Uh No!
I could give a shit about Kap taking a knee. The reasons I don't want him is (1) the shit show that would accompany Kap would result is an absolute cluster fuck on this franchise and (2) Kap just wasn't that good. And that was 3 years ago. He couldn't help us at all this season, if ever.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a shit about Kap taking a knee. The reasons I don't want him is (1) the shit show that would accompany Kap would result is an absolute cluster fuck on this franchise and (2) Kap just wasn't that good. And that was 3 years ago. He couldn't help us at all this season, if ever.

OK, pick the guy that you would prefer over him. Whether you agree or disagree with this, if not Kap, I would prefer to go with Reed or Quinn over any of the others that they are considering.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Kaep is a really bad quarterback... like really bad

He was benched for Gabbert
He’s 3-13 over his last 16 starts.

True story there are rookie 1st round qbs who didn’t have leashes that long during their first contracts

He’s also 30+