• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's Where Mayhew and Caldwell Screwed Up.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's football, touchdowns are all that matters. No points for rushing 10 yards. You're the simpleton if you think a rush D who gives up more TDs is the better one.

If Detroit was giving up 40 yard td's to backup rookie RBs, like say Karlos Williams -- I'd agree with you. Detroit has given up a 4 one yard rushing TD's, the other is from 9 yards.

I'll take the defense giving up 30 less yards per game, give up a half yard less per carry, while facing better running backs.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will catch up w the rest if us soon enough.

I should be saying the same thing. I told you from the beginning of the season. Suh is only as good as the players around him, which is why I made the rush defense bet with you. I also said, no DT is worth what Suh is getting paid and he is really making me look smart. I have another wager for you, I will post it at the end.

Detroit, without Suh AND Levy, are still proving exactly what I said right. I was only 50% right in my comments about the effect Suh would have on Miami's defense. I said it wouldn't change their rushing defense, as Miami doesn't have the personnel to be a great rush defense. I was right about that. I said Suh's value was in rushing the passer and Miami would be better in that aspect. With one sack in three games for the Dolphins -- I was dead wrong.

Here is my next wager for you -- I will wager Miami restructures Suh's contract -- you know, just like Detroit had to do, as Miami will have to try and sign a play maker at LB or a DE who actually looks for the RB.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at you not knowing who Cameron Wake is. Ignorance is bliss.

33 year old Cameron Wake is their defensive leader. Maybe Detroit should call 35 year old Rasheen Mathis our defensive leader. They both have been equally garbage thru 3 games.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be saying the same thing. I told you from the beginning of the season. Suh is only as good as the players around him, which is why I made the rush defense bet with you. I also said, no DT is worth what Suh is getting paid and he is really making me look smart. I have another wager for you, I will post it at the end.

Detroit, without Suh AND Levy, are still proving exactly what I said right. I was only 50% right in my comments about the effect Suh would have on Miami's defense. I said it wouldn't change their rushing defense, as Miami doesn't have the personnel to be a great rush defense. I was right about that. I said Suh's value was in rushing the passer and Miami would be better in that aspect. With one sack in three games for the Dolphins -- I was dead wrong.

Here is my next wager for you -- I will wager Miami restructures Suh's contract -- you know, just like Detroit had to do, as Miami will have to try and sign a play maker at LB or a DE who actually looks for the RB.

Suh is fine. I say so, and so does Billick. We both dwarf you in football knowledge. Know your role, shut your mouth.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is fine. I say so, and so does Billick. We both dwarf you in football knowledge. Know your role, shut your mouth.
I'm sure Miami is ecstatic over their 19 million dollar a year investment. Suh has really turned that defense around. Unfortunately, it is in the wrong direction.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Miami is ecstatic over their 19 million dollar a year investment. Suh has really turned that defense around. Unfortunately, it is in the wrong direction.

Don't care. I'm a Lions fan.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound: The truth hurts. I'd try to make it stop too. :pound::pound::pound:

Smitty and I just wanted to see how much we could get you and TP to talk about Suh and Miami after running to the mods like babies about our Dolphin thread. Now you talk about them everyday. We win.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit feeding trolls.....After all he knows the real deal that's why he changed his avatar to Suh still wearing a Lions Jersey......He tried it with Dolphins colors but obvisouly it isn't working.....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This Is why I just do the opposite and end up on top.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Is why I just do the opposite and end up on top.

Keep your sex life to yourself.

Quit feeding trolls.....After all he knows the real deal that's why he changed his avatar to Suh still wearing a Lions Jersey......He tried it with Dolphins colors but obvisouly it isn't working.....

Suh was the only reason this team won last year. I respect that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 year old Cameron Wake is their defensive leader. Maybe Detroit should call 35 year old Rasheen Mathis our defensive leader. They both have been equally garbage thru 3 games.

I believe Mathis was named a defensive captain for week 1, but I'm not positive. Wake is obviously the DC for Miami.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woot woot......Got myself a rainbow.........Robase talks a big game but gives out rainbows........Big Ole Softy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woot woot......Got myself a rainbow.........Robase talks a big game but gives out rainbows........Big Ole Softy.

I see what you're trying to do hear. :-)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-uhZdJvZbCQCyF__8FA9u0c8NQUkrdq9Y7Wvfx66y1lCjgpx9.jpg

Damn skippy, swimming in Rainbows!!!!!!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a sucker so I don't need a bodyguard.

I think you do, so let me help you out......Pick Seattle on Monday night........It's my gift to you after all the rainbows you have been giving me.......

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in love with Linehan, but as our OC, he took a medicore line and gave them a scheme they could succeed in. Lombardi isn't doing that.

With Detroit -- he used Detroit's ability to throw the ball and turned them into one of the best passing offenses. He goes to Denver and uses Dallas ability to run the ball and they lead the NFL in rushing.

Linehan seems to play to the personnel's strength. Right now, Lombardi is trying to force his offensive scheme on a roster that isn't built for it.

I'm not trying to defend Lombarbi here, I don't disagree with you, but Linehan had been around the block. OC, HC. Lombardi is green. We don't have time for him to be green but the fact remains.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty and I just wanted to see how much we could get you and TP to talk about Suh and Miami after running to the mods like babies about our Dolphin thread. Now you talk about them everyday. We win.

You definitely have confused me with someone who cares what you post. I couldn't care less if you wanted to start a thread about the sex life of Dolphins. I don't care what anyone puts on here and I wouldn't have the first clue on where to contact a moderator.

That being said -- I will gladly talk about Suh and Dolphins, as they have been a complete and utter failure to this point. They grossly overpay Suh and not only are they just as bad at stopping the run -- they are much worse. To top it off -- they have no pass rush and Tyrod Taylor hung 41 on them in their home opener.

Are you starting to understand why teams weren't lining up down the street to sign a DT to a ridiculous contract yet?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is no longer a Lion......Miami is paying him big money and yet Miami still sucks.......I'm so happy because we should have money come April to pay for a few missing pieces.......Miami will not have that luxury with Suh's contract.......Funny how stars get paid then fade away until the next contract year.....Good Job Lions atleast you didnt pay a guy that will take a break for the next 7 years till its time to show up and get paid again.