• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's to a great Super Bowl!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the Panthers fans here (I know there's at least 2 of you), I just wanted to say good luck, and here's to an injury free, competitive, well played game (with the Broncos coming out on top, of course :hope:).

:suds:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking this game is going to be closer than many think. I think the Denver D can definitely slow down Carolina's offense and Cam Newton. And if it's close anything can happen.

The question to me is whether Denver can sneak an early lead so Manning doesn't have to push himself.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the first snap doesn't go sailing over Manning's head then we could be in for a great game!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking this game is going to be closer than many think. I think the Denver D can definitely slow down Carolina's offense and Cam Newton. And if it's close anything can happen.

The question to me is whether Denver can sneak an early lead so Manning doesn't have to push himself.

For the past several weeks, since returning from injury, Manning has avoided forcing the ball. I think that he'll continue to do that. To me it isn't so much that Denver needs an early lead as it is that they need to avoid getting down big early.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the past several weeks, since returning from injury, Manning has avoided forcing the ball. I think that he'll continue to do that. To me it isn't so much that Denver needs an early lead as it is that they need to avoid getting down big early.

I thinking along the same lines. Yeah even if close, Manning likely won't force it but if they have even a small lead he certainly won't. He'll pick his spots carefully, particularly in the 1st half.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Denver was behind the Steelers for most of the game, but they were always within striking distance. So getting behind isn't the problem, it's getting behind big that will be a problem.

Of course, Denver did come back to win from 14 down 3 times this season, all against playoff teams, so who knows.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope there won't be an ridiculously terrible calls in the Super Bowl. Consistent officiating on both sides of the ball.

I think Manning will manage the game very well and he might make one mistake as will Cam. 1st half I forsee this being a defense battle and in the 2nd half the offenses will break loose!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Denver was behind the Steelers for most of the game, but they were always within striking distance. So getting behind isn't the problem, it's getting behind big that will be a problem.

Of course, Denver did come back to win from 14 down 3 times this season, all against playoff teams, so who knows.

Exactly! LOL

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another big key is Denver controlling the game early and not letting Carolina roll like they have been early in games.... Carolina just flow's off tons of emotion starting out... Denver better be ready to match that intensity ... If they can do that, they have a good shot...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the Panthers fans here (I know there's at least 2 of you), I just wanted to say good luck, and here's to an injury free, competitive, well played game (with the Broncos coming out on top, of course :hope:).

Everything you said, except for the opposite of what you said!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want a game to watch.

Last weekend is the worst weekend during the season.

Next weekend is of course worse but we aren't there yet....

Reactions: BUD

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to both teams, it' shaping up to be a great game.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope there won't be an ridiculously terrible calls in the Super Bowl. Consistent officiating on both sides of the ball.

I think Manning will manage the game very well and he might make one mistake as will Cam. 1st half I forsee this being a defense battle and in the 2nd half the offenses will break loose!

I expect that Denver D to lure MeCam into throwing a few picks and once he gets rattled he will start trying to be superman and make even more bad decisions that ends up in them losing the game on his shoulders....
I could draw several different scenarios but I just believe this is PM and Denver's year.... 24-17
SB 50 Champion Denver Broncos.......Gitty Up !!

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is an exciting SB.. I think Cam will lose some of his magic against the best D in the NFL. I'd like to see Peyton go out a winner

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect that Denver D to lure MeCam into throwing a few picks and once he gets rattled he will start trying to be superman and make even more bad decisions that ends up in them losing the game on his shoulders....
I could draw several different scenarios but I just believe this is PM and Denver's year.... 24-17
SB 50 Champion Denver Broncos.......Gitty Up !!

I hope Cam looks awful but the Panthers win... But it would not surprise me if Manning had the game of his life and wins.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Cam looks awful but the Panthers win... But it would not surprise me if Manning had the game of his life and wins.

I understand your reason, MeCam is the type of guy I just want to punch in the mouth every time I see him...
Arrogant, self centered, obnoxious, racist jerk....Can you tell I don't like him ???
:D Gooo Broncos....