• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello Philly Fans

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see we are reunited again

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omarsrevenge. I have not seen you on this board before. You'll want to let me know where you are coming from. This message is for you.

Welcome to the Phillypages. I am one of the mods here at SportsHoopla. Many of us came from the SeeBS pages so we all know the refugee routine. There is plenty here for your enjoyment.

Once you get past the 25 mark in posts, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found under the "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

Here are a few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not). Nudity in avitars is unacceptable. You can put scantly clad ladies in your avi's but no nudes.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your points of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone and neither are your specific Phillies pages mods.

Also, this rule is SportsHoopla wide, Alt's are not tolerated either. First offense, banishment. Hammer Down doesn't tolerate this AT ALL and neither do I or the specific mods for these Phillies pages.

Your specific mods for these pages are Fordman84 and Powerchord86. If you have any questions just ask. Welcome again and enjoy the best damn sports talk on the web!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omarsrevenge. I have not seen you on this board before. You'll want to let me know where you are coming from. This message is for you.

Welcome to the Phillypages. I am one of the mods here at SportsHoopla. Many of us came from the SeeBS pages so we all know the refugee routine. There is plenty here for your enjoyment.

Once you get past the 25 mark in posts, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found under the "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

We don't take kindly to trollin and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not). Nudity in avitars is unacceptable. You can put scantly clad ladies in your avi's but no nudes.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your points of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone and neither are your specific Phillies pages mods.

Also, this rule is SportsHoopla wide, Alt's are not tolerated either. First offense, banishment. Hammer Down doesn't tolerate this AT ALL and neither do I or the specific mods for these Phillies pages.

Your specific mods for these pages are Fordman84 and Powerchord86. If you have any questions just ask. Welcome again and enjoy the best damn sports talk on the web!!

he's a troll coming over from the espn boards, retro

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How did you choose your favorite teams? Throwing darts at a map of the US? :L

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was the biggest troll on ESPN, cut em now mick!

progeria, isn't danielsville new york territory? glad to see you're a phils fan. do you have a lot of friends who are new york fans

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm aware of, I'm at the base of Blue Mountain in Pa, mostly Phils, Eagles & Steelers fans with a few Giants fans here and there, we're only 30mins north of Allentown so not to many NY fans but they are around, nothing like it is in upstate Pa near the Pa/NY border, they are all over the place you feel like your in the Cess Pool known as NYC.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm aware of, I'm at the base of Blue Mountain in Pa, mostly Phils, Eagles & Steelers fans with a few Giants fans here and there, we're only 30mins north of Allentown so not to many NY fans but they are around, nothing like it is in upstate Pa near the Pa/NY border, they are all over the place you feel like your in the Cess Pool known as NYC.

haha that's true. suprised to hear about the steelers fan though. you get down to a lot of games?

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Philly, Juniata Park to be exact, moved outta the city when I was in HS, haven't lived in the city in about 17yrs, I'm lucky to get to 1 game a year, its been some time since my last phils game, my last flyers game was game 6 of the finals when Chicago won the Cup on our ice, did get to any Eagles games last year but did the year before and now that the Phantoms are coming back and relocating to Allentown I plan on going to quite a few games and see the when the big boys are rehabbing in the minors and see alot of the up and coming prospects, I'm yet to go to a Pigs game but I know alot of people with tix so I can go anytime I want, working night shift doesn't help getting to games as I sleep most of the days away.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How did you choose your favorite teams? Throwing darts at a map of the US?"
Well Jordan was the shiznit when I was a kid so I have been a Bulls fan since those days but I don't really care about the NBA that much anymore. Bills and Mets - I'm from NY. Glad I could help

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll? I think not

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How did you choose your favorite teams? Throwing darts at a map of the US?"
Well Jordan was the shiznit when I was a kid so I have been a Bulls fan since those days but I don't really care about the NBA that much anymore. Bills and Mets - I'm from NY. Glad I could help

Was talking to the guy that wrote a novel, RetroRam.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh...I see

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omarsrevenge and A&T. Make sure you read the "novel" and understand it. Let me know that you both have read it.

A&T. It is a long story not worthy relating. How did you choose your teams? Put your head down and keep clicking the same selection?

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omarsrevenge and A&T. Make sure you read the "novel" and understand it. Let me know that you both have read it.

A&T. It is a long story not worthy relating. How did you choose your teams? Put your head down and keep clicking the same selection?

I'm not reading all of that. My teams were chosen when I decided baseball was too boring and the Thunder stole my NBA team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I think you should read the novel if you want to continue here!!

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you get the abbreviation A&T from Attractive & Rich. Do not confuse me with the cell phone carrier.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first three letters of attractive are ATT. I used two of them. If A&R floats your boat. Read the novel dude!

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope homosrevenge and self-absorbed stick around. I will enjoy calling them tards and clowns while determining why their mother is to blame for their stunted life.