• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke Starting

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go ahead and defend that QB play from yesterday. TH was trying to give the Packers the game.
I never said anything about TH and yesterday?
Bottom line is that you don't like th just like you didn't like cousins.
I don't like Wentz period. Never have and never will.
The difference is that he costs us what, 4 million? He is what he is...a solid backup.
Wentz cost draft capital and 28 million. He got ran out of Philly and Indy. You refuse to comprehend that nobody respects Wentz. You praised him as the QB messiah and claimed this team would get 11 wins. You are now realizing all of your predictions were nowhere close to accurate as usual. You are now coming after th. You finds ways to take digs at th and argued with 5 different posters about it. You continue to blame the OLine and wrs for Wentz pathetic play. Th won yesterday, why didn't the OLine sux for him?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about TH and yesterday?
Bottom line is that you don't like th just like you didn't like cousins.
I don't like Wentz period. Never have and never will.
The difference is th Costa us what, 4 million? He is what he is...a solid backup.
Wentz cost draft capital and 28 million. He got ran out of Philly and Indy. You refuse to comprehend that nobody respects Wentz. You praised him as the QB messiah and claimed this team would get 11 wins. You are now realizing all of your predictions were nowhere close to accurate as usual. You are now coming after th.

im not coming after anybody. Never said Wentz was the messiah. I said 11 wins for the team b/c of the easy schedule. Didn't think the Giants will be this good. Plus after all the crap this year, its still possible for a 9- or 10-win season. That Titans game was winnable.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not coming after anybody. Never said Wentz was the messiah. I said 11 wins for the team b/c of the easy schedule. Didn't think the Giants will be this good. Plus after all the crap this year, its still possible for a 9- or 10-win season. That Titans game was winnable.
We told you the easy schedule was overblown and a flawed reason. It's a week to week league and bad teams from last year don't always stink the next year.
We told you that.
To get to 10 wins, we must go 7-3 the rest of the way. Please tell me that you don't see that happening.
Wentz is one of your favorite qbs and you hate it that he has stunk here. You also continue to insult th. We all see it so don't say you aren't. You told everyone that we "had our QB" after jax. You have praised this guy non stop since he arrived. He should be out of here ASAP.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We told you the easy schedule was overblown and a flawed reason. It's a week to week league and bad teams from last year don't always stink the next year.
We told you that.
To get to 10 wins, we must go 7-3 the rest of the way. Please tell me that you don't see that happening.
Wentz is one of your favorite qbs and you hate it that he has stunk here. You also continue to insult th. We all see it so don't say you aren't. You told everyone that we "had our QB" after jax. You have praised this guy non stop since he arrived. He should be out of here ASAP.

Give me a break. Nobody had the Giants doing this. Of course, there are surprises, but fans usually go by strength of schedule when making predictions. Yes 10 could be a stretch. Losses would be Viks, eagles, and Boys. 9 could be doable. Im thinking positive. There is a good chance we are 6-6 going into Dec. Playing meaningful football in Dec is a good thing

Plus didn't you say the 2-4 record wasn't all on Wentz?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break. Nobody had the Giants doing this. Of course, there are surprises, but fans usually go by strength of schedule when making predictions. Yes 10 could be a stretch. Losses would be Viks, eagles, and Boys. 9 could be doable. Im thinking positive. There is a good chance we are 6-6 going into Dec. Playing meaningful football in Dec is a good thing

Plus didn't you say the 2-4 record wasn't all on Wentz?
No, I never said that. I said our defense was the main culprit. I did say the OLine was not the entire reason for Wentz bombing. Wentz holds on to the ball too long and is not accurate. I did say Turner suxed and will stand by that.
I think 5-5 is best case. I think we are lucky to win 1 division game, probably against the giants.
That means we will have to clean up against other teams. There again, we struggle with everybody and each win has come with the other team driving to end the game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i do know is if wince comes back 5 weeks from now he wont win 6 games to beat what falco put up last year making that trade a bust as i said it would be

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no doubt luck was on TH side on Sunday. Packers dropped 3 picks and now this.
Guy has a golden horseshoe up his ass. He's a easy to root for though. Plays hard and with a lot of emotion. If he had an arm, he'd be Brett Farve

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy has a golden horseshoe up his ass. He's a easy to root for though. Plays hard and with a lot of emotion. If he had an arm, he'd be Brett Farve

no doubt we root for him b/c we are all fans, but he deserves to be criticized when he was basically giving the game to the Packers in the 1st half.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt we root for him b/c we are all fans, but he deserves to be criticized when he was basically giving the game to the Packers in the 1st half.
Horrible first half, but you have to admit he's a leader. For some reason this team rallies around him. They love him! Wentz had a sprained ankle, busted shoulder, strained bicep, broken finger, and laid Roquan Smith out.......crickets.

If Heinicke had done that they would have carried him off the field on their shoulders. I get it, Wentz is 6'5 but still.

Wentz is missing a key intangible you need from your QB. I don't know what it is about Wentz that doesn't inspire people like other QBs.

In the locker room post game you could see how to a man, players were walking up to TH and hugging him. This was my main reason as to why Ron had to give TH the first shot over Howell. He would have lost a bunch of guys imo.

I might be in the minority on this, but if TH wets the bed and the defense is still playing like this, I would have no problem handing the ball back over to Wentz. Cosmi and Wes should be full go by then. Ron finally came to his senses and put Lucas at RT.

If Heinicke beats the Colts and either the Vikings or Eagles, I stay with him.

If Heinicke beats the Colts and then plays like shit in losses to the Vikings and Eagles while the defense played well, you gotta go back to Wentz.

I think by week 15 we should be out of it, and that's when you give Howell a shot and save the 2nd round pick.

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible first half, but you have to admit he's a leader. For some reason this team rallies around him. They love him! Wentz had a sprained ankle, busted shoulder, strained Bicep, broken finger, and laid Roquan Smith out.......crickets.

If Heinicke had done that they would have carried him off the field on their shoulders. I get it, Wentz is 6'5 but still.

Wentz is missing a key intangible you need from your QB. I don't know what it is about Wentz that doesn't inspire people like other QBs.

In the locker room post game you could see how to a man, players were walking up to TH and hugging him. This was my main reason as to why Ron had to give TH the first shot over Howell. He would have lost a bunch of guys imo.
Wentz is standoffish with teammates and not a leader. This has been well documented.

Multiple beat writers have said this from Indy and Philly.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is standoffish with teammates and not a leader. This has been well documented.

Multiple beat writers have said this from Indy and Philly.
JP swears he's been as good a guy you can ask for since he's been here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible first half, but you have to admit he's a leader. For some reason this team rallies around him. They love him! Wentz had a sprained ankle, busted shoulder, strained bicep, broken finger, and laid Roquan Smith out.......crickets.

I might be in the minority on this, but if TH wets the bed and the defense is still playing like this, I would have no problem handing the ball back over to Wentz. Cosmi and Wes should be full go by then. Ron finally came to his senses and put Lucas at RT.

If Heinicke beats the Colts and either the Vikings or Eagles, I stay with him.

If Heinicke beats the Colts and then plays like shit in losses to the Vikings and Eagles while the defense played well, you gotta go back to Wentz.

I think by week 15 we should be out of it, and that's when you give Howell a shot and save the 2nd round pick.

It depends how the game goes. We should beat the Colts. If TH lights it up against the Viks or Eagles, then I would consider staying with him, but I doubt that happens. i think we are 4-6 and we go back to Wentz. All this crap about Wentz not being a leader and being a loner is crap. You just gave an example how he laid out R. Smith. Selfish players dont do that.

Im sure there are TH lovers in the locker room, maybe some players were pissed when we got Wentz. People and players will always route for his b/c he is the classic underdog. Well, one game at a time anything can happen on any given Sunday

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends how the game goes. We should beat the Colts. If TH lights it up against the Viks or Eagles, then I would consider staying with him, but I doubt that happens. i think we are 4-6 and we go back to Wentz. All this crap about Wentz not being a leader and being a loner is crap. You just gave an example how he laid out R. Smith. Selfish players dont do that.

Im sure there are TH lovers in the locker room, maybe some players were pissed when we got Wentz. People and players will always route for his b/c he is the classic underdog. Well, one game at a time anything can happen on any given Sunday
We should get a small boost on defense when Young returns as well.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you defend Wentz tooth and nail dean?

If had traded for garappalo or Mayfield, would you be singing their praises with the same results. If and when Wentz gets released, will you criticize the team and cheer for him if he gets picked up elsewhere.

I find it very odd that you choose to be an advocate for Wentz but hated cousins. You know cousins is the better QB right? You know that the NFL world has no respect for Wentz right?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you defend Wentz tooth and nail dean?

If had traded for garappalo or Mayfield, would you be singing their praises with the same results. If and when Wentz gets released, will you criticize the team and cheer for him if he gets picked up elsewhere.

I find it very odd that you choose to be an advocate for Wentz but hated cousins. You know cousins is the better QB right? You know that the NFL world has no respect for Wentz right?

I never hated KC. I think Wentz deserves another shot this year.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should get a small boost on defense when Young returns as well.
I was projecting down the road KB when making this statement. Dean talked about TH possibly lighting it up against the Vikings or Eagles and adding in Young's return, it is possible the vibe heading into Eagles game #2 with TH playing well and Young returning at a time the defense is humming, it could be a game to remember. Just thought I would explain the post as it does seem random.