• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke Starting

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listened to his post game interview. The guy if fun. He doesn't have the best tools but he is a gamer. A win helps set the narrative. TH had a QB rating of 85.5 yesterday. Wentz was above that in three of his games and below it three games. The narrative seems to be that Wentz sucks and Heinicke is a gamer and gives them a chance. :noidea: It is obvious that TH is seeing plays Wentz is not seeing yet.

Until they prove me wrong the D is carrying the team. They aren't perfect but they have been playing better. They gave up 7 last week and 14 yesterday.
Yes against lesser teams but can they stop a Philly

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listened to his post game interview. The guy if fun. He doesn't have the best tools but he is a gamer. A win helps set the narrative. TH had a QB rating of 85.5 yesterday. Wentz was above that in three of his games and below it three games. The narrative seems to be that Wentz sucks and Heinicke is a gamer and gives them a chance. :noidea: It is obvious that TH is seeing plays Wentz is not seeing yet.

Until they prove me wrong the D is carrying the team. They aren't perfect but they have been playing better. They gave up 7 last week and 14 yesterday.
Wentz is gonna get held to a higher standard because of the money and the picks. Not exactly fair to Carson. He never asked to be traded. I still don't think he fully knows this offense.

He had basically been in the same offense his whole career. Heinicke definitely plays with .ore confidence and it rubs off on the rest of the team.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all saw what we saw, the good and the bad with TH starting:

Plus swagger, plus field awareness, plus resiliency, plus escapability, plus improvisational skills.

Negative arm strength, negative telegraphing passes, negative decision making.

With TH at least, the games are watchhable. He’ll run around, make a few dazzling improvisational plays, and we’ll all hope “good Taylor” out performs “bad Taylor.”

Wentz has a better arm. That’s about it. He’s boring as fuck to root for, and if he shits the bed for a half, he cant climb out of it.

Sit his ass until he costs us a third instead of a second and roll with TH and Howell. The Commanders arent making the playoffs anyway, with the way the rest of the nfc east is rolling.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect the D to hold up as well against top teams but they have played good D the past few weeks.

Exactly, Wentz is now and has been held to a higher standard. And don't get me wrong. TH is fun to watch and the kind of guy it is fun to root for. We all know he is a BU though.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect the D to hold up as well against top teams but they have played good D the past few weeks.

Exactly, Wentz is now and has been held to a higher standard. And don't get me wrong. TH is fun to watch and the kind of guy it is fun to root for. We all know he is a BU though.
He is being held to a higher standard because a certain poster declared him the qb messiah ,

the truth is he is a mid level starter with a great arm who will kill ya or get burned

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is being held to a higher standard because a certain poster declared him the qb messiah ,

the truth is he is a mid level starter with a great arm who will kill ya or get burned

oh cmon now. I did not say messiah. Go research that. I said he could fail. I said we upgraded at QB. That is what I was happy about an upgrade, I know we didn't land Arron Rodges.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
oh cmon now. I did not say messiah. Go research that. I said he could fail. I said we upgraded at QB. That is what I was happy about an upgrade, I know we didn't land Arron Rodges.
you predicted 11 wins based on wince

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y

you predicted 11 wins based on wince

based on the team and schedule! Didnt think the Giants and Eagles would do this. Never said Wentz was the elite QB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on the team and schedule! Didnt think the Giants and Eagles would do this. Never said Wentz was the elite QB
I bet you had him too 8

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you had him too 8

I already said the East would be strong this year. Didn't think the Giants would do what they're doing. No one did. Actually, duke said i was crazy that three teams in the east will have double digit wins. ITs possible that will happen.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We still need a QB.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is ready to go if they can find a QB and a guard or two. The receivers and running backs are some of the best we've had in years. If Logan can't return to 100% we can find a TE in free agency.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said the East would be strong this year. Didn't think the Giants would do what they're doing. No one did. Actually, duke said i was crazy that three teams in the east will have double digit wins. ITs possible that will happen.
No I didn't. I said 3 teams getting at least 11 wins would be crazy because it has never happened in in recent NFL history. You said DAL would get 12, and Philly and wsh would get 11. You also claimed Philly and wsh we're equal and that hurts and Wentz were equal qbs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't. I said 3 teams getting at least 11 wins would be crazy because it has never happened in in recent NFL history. You said DAL would get 12, and Philly and wsh would get 11. You also claimed Philly and wsh we're equal and that hurts and Wentz were equal qbs.

its still possible. With three teams in the East getting double digits. What do you think about Ryan getting benched?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its still possible. With three teams in the East getting double digits. What do you think about Ryan getting benched?
Are we still on the skins getting 11 wins non sense?
I don't think DAL leapfrogs Philly, and I don't see th Giants getting 11 wins.
Ryan is now done as a QB it appears. I don't care what the colts do outside of irsay leading the charge to get Snyder out. They had seen enough of Ryan and had the guts to move on. Too bad Rivera doesn't have the common sense reich does. Sad end to Ryan's career. Great leader, and ice in his veins. He is the QB wentz wishes he was. Time always wins in the end.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we still on the skins getting 11 wins non sense?
I don't think DAL leapfrogs Philly, and I don't see th Giants getting 11 wins.
Ryan is now done as a QB it appears. I don't care what the colts do outside of irsay leading the charge to get Snyder out. They had seen enough of Ryan and had the guts to move on. Too bad Rivera doesn't have the common sense reich does. Sad end to Ryan's career. Great leader, and ice in his veins. He is the QB wentz wishes he was. Time always wins in the end.

I thought you said Ryan was a perfect Fit for the Colts and they were a playoff team or a division winner?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said Ryan was a perfect Fit for the Colts and they were a playoff team or a division winner?
I did along with most sports beat writers, irsay, and their fans. Most predictions had them winning the division due to Ryan.
I thought you said turners offense would work, Rivera was doing a good job, Wilson would win easier here than Denver, wsh would win 11, and that Wentz would be the answer?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did along with most sports beat writers, irsay, and their fans. Most predictions had them winning the division due to Ryan.

Right, you and others said Wentz was the main reason why that team was failing. Ryan was actually worse than Wentz in that exact same offense.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, you and others said Wentz was the main reason why that team was failing. Ryan was actually worse than Wentz in that exact same offense.
I also said Wentz was not a good QB and that he would not improve the offense.
Wentz sux and you are the only one defending him anymore.
The offense scores more with th in 2021 than it did with Wentz in 2022.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also said Wentz was not a good QB and that he would not improve the offense.
Wentz sux and you are the only one defending him anymore.
The offense scores more with th in 2021 than it did with Wentz in 2022.

You go ahead and defend that QB play from yesterday. TH was trying to give the Packers the game.