• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke Starting

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hurts is a better QB like I said. You are wrong yet again. You have a talent at being wrong.

TH sealed the game in the final drive. Wentz loses games on the final drive. TH is about .500 as a wsh starter while Wentz is 2-4 and should be 1-5.

Jones is winning this year and guiding the offense. Wentz is guiding the team to losses and sacks..lol.

If you want Wentz back in 2023, I am wasting my time in this discussion. He should be shown the door.

Sealed the game? He threw the ball away and stopped the clock where he should of took the sack to keep it running. We had to kcik the Fg. How is hat sealing the game? We dont know yet what will happen next year. THer you go again blame everything on Wentz

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. Reich and Ballard both said it was a mistake. So I guess you know more than they do about the colts...geez.

You literally hate anyone who doesn't like Wentz. I literally am at a loss why you worship this guy.

They just benched the guy you wanted. lol. Ryan was a complete bust. lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. Reich and Ballard both said it was a mistake. So I guess you know more than they do about the colts...geez.

You literally hate anyone who doesn't like Wentz. I literally am at a loss why you worship this guy.

why you bother replying? You're blaming Wents for everything. What the point?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why you bother replying? You're blaming Wents for everything. What the point?
Because I know more than you and have proved it. I am trying to help you understand the truth of the situation.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wanted Ryan. Are you going to deny that now?
I wanted Ryan over Wentz yes.
I stand by that as Ryan would have cost a fraction of what Wentz did and he is a better leader and good when th game is on the line.
He is called Matty ice for a reason. Wentz is known as a chok artist. Remember the Titans game? What a crappy QB!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Ryan over Wentz yes.
I stand by that as Ryan would have cost a fraction of what Wentz did and he is a better leader and good when th game is on the line.
He is called Matty ice for a reason. Wentz is known as a chok artist. Remember the Titans game? What a crappy QB!!

So Ryan didn't choke in the Super Bowl? lol.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We

Well he has melted! He is done
Very sad. Not sure how it's funny. He was a great QB and solid competitor. He was 38 I think.

Wentz is 30 or so and has been a failure. Thoughts?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so are you giving up on him or not? straight answer for once.
i have seen what i need to see from him to know what he is a mid level starting qb . will he get any better ? no not really because he is what he is

is he better then falco ? probably but in no way is he going to justify the trade because in the end wince will not win 6 more starts

6 starts means he starts and gets 8 wins , which would be a game better then falco but then we must ask 3 draft picks for that ?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sealed the game? He threw the ball away and stopped the clock where he should of took the sack to keep it running. We had to kcik the Fg. How is hat sealing the game? We dont know yet what will happen next year. THer you go again blame everything on Wentz
He hit a critical pass to tmac to take time off the clock and keep the ball out of Rodgers hands. With more time, Rodgers could have won that game, but he didn't. I could swear that you actually wanted the Packers to win so it could give you ammunition against TH.
Again, stop claiming TH tried to give the game away like he is on the packers payroll.

Your agenda is laughable. Anyone or anything that detracts from Wentz must be run down.

You have attacked Philly for trading Wentz.
You have attacked Indy for trading Wentz.
You have attacked TH for starting in wentzs place and winning.
You have attacked Ryan because Indy wanted him instead of Wentz.
You have attacked TH because he gives th offense a spark.
You have attacked Rivera for saying quarterback when asked about what separates wsh from the division.
You have attacked posters who do not support the trade.
The hogshaven pieces you post are well thought out and must be considered, however, the numerous pieces others provide are conjecture and opinions.

Are you Wentz publisits or something? You have already been accused of working for the commanders by multiple posters. You have argued with almost every poster on here about Wentz. All I want to know is why?

The difference between everyone here and you is that posters want the team to win, get better, and build for the future.
You are simply here to support Wentz and convert others to your failing cause.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am pretty sure he through several key passes to tmac to ice the game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are arguing about but a couple of you are making TH sound like Drew Brees and Wentz sound like Ryan Leaf. Lets argue with some semblance of reality. :D

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have seen what i need to see from him to know what he is a mid level starting qb . will he get any better ? no not really because he is what he is

is he better then falco ? probably but in no way is he going to justify the trade because in the end wince will not win 6 more starts

6 starts means he starts and gets 8 wins , which would be a game better then falco but then we must ask 3 draft picks for that ?

so you are giving up on him

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hit a critical pass to tmac to take time off the clock and keep the ball out of Rodgers hands. With more time, Rodgers could have won that game, but he didn't. I could swear that you actually wanted the Packers to win so it could give you ammunition against TH.
Again, stop claiming TH tried to give the game away like he is on the packers payroll.

Your agenda is laughable. Anyone or anything that detracts from Wentz must be run down.

You have attacked Philly for trading Wentz.
You have attacked Indy for trading Wentz.
You have attacked TH for starting in wentzs place and winning.
You have attacked Ryan because Indy wanted him instead of Wentz.
You have attacked TH because he gives th offense a spark.
You have attacked Rivera for saying quarterback when asked about what separates wsh from the division.
You have attacked posters who do not support the trade.
The hogshaven pieces you post are well thought out and must be considered, however, the numerous pieces others provide are conjecture and opinions.

Are you Wentz publisits or something? You have already been accused of working for the commanders by multiple posters. You have argued with almost every poster on here about Wentz. All I want to know is why?

The difference between everyone here and you is that posters want the team to win, get better, and build for the future.
You are simply here to support Wentz and convert others to your failing cause.

i attack no one. I'm posting my opinion b/c its an opinion board. I dont blame this season on Wentz. You guys want to use him as a scape goat for a possible bad season. Its so obvious.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are giving up on him
I think his career has shown me what he is , a mid level start qb . I don’t have an issue with that

I have been talking about the trade and whether his performance merits the cost .

I take issue with your defense of him when you crucified KC for his short comings and dismissed when the team let HIM down

i am calling out your standards and your values because you aren’t consistent with them when making assessments

if you like a guy well hell all is good but if you dislike a guy well he is satan

that’s not objective football analysis

you don’t like it when judgements are made on wince based on his record however you had no issue doing that to KC

wins are not a qb stat unless you are talking about KC. Or falco in your world

when you are dealing with mid level qbs the team has to pitch in .

you portrayed wince as a guy who can get us wins and carry a team

i don’t care who was handpicked or not , wince is what we thought he was

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am pretty sure he through several key passes to tmac to ice the game

I think his career has shown me what he is , a mid level start qb . I don’t have an issue with that

I have been talking about the trade and whether his performance merits the cost .

I take issue with your defense of him when you crucified KC for his short comings and dismissed when the team let HIM down

i am calling out your standards and your values because you aren’t consistent with them when making assessments

if you like a guy well hell all is good but if you dislike a guy well he is satan

that’s not objective football analysis

you don’t like it when judgements are made on wince based on his record however you had no issue doing that to KC

wins are not a qb stat unless you are talking about KC. Or falco in your world

when you are dealing with mid level qbs the team has to pitch in .

you portrayed wince as a guy who can get us wins and carry a team

i don’t care who was handpicked or not , wince is what we thought he was

different situations with KC. I said we upgraded at QB with Wentz, that is why I was happy with

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very, very few QBs can carry a team. It is a team game ... you need 11 good players or at least pretty good players. Look at two of the all-time greats right now ... Brady and Rogers .... they are not carrying their team.

I agree with dad, Wentz is a top 1/3ish QB IMO. Wentz will make some plays and he'll miss some plays.