• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat to Trade Wade

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just couldn't see them trading Wade ever.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Your threads are retarded. It clearly say nothing about trading Wade. It is talking about trading one of the useless big man (Joel or Probably Udonis) for a back court player. I highly doubt they can get anything for those guys unless they throw in a future draft pick but these 5 games without Wade show how much they need Wade. They struggle big time especially on the defensive end without Wade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Click on the link....Doesn't say a word about trading Wade.

With Dwyane Wade missing numerous games to manage knee issues, the Miami Heat have recently started trade talks looking for backcourt help, multiple league sources told ESPN.
Wade missed his fifth game of the season Thursday, this one due to illness, as the Heat lost to the Chicago Bulls. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra started Ray Allen in Wade's place, the first start of Allen's tenure with Heat and the third different player the coach has in tried in place of Wade so far this season.

The Heat have an excess of big men and have been investigating the market for swapping one of them for a guard or to clear a roster spot so they can sign a player later. Heat center-forward Joel Anthony, who has played in just five games this season, is one of the players who has been available.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing for Miami to do IMO is release Mason and sign Richard Hamilton

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is certainly a beat up dude. The Heat need a solution if LBJ stays for the long term. They cant draft (no picks), so they must trade something of value to others which they can afford to give away. They are owed a pick from Philly but it looks like Philly will keep that pick based on how Philly is playing (protected 1-14).

Tough position to resolve

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is certainly a beat up dude. The Heat need a solution if LBJ stays for the long term. They cant draft (no picks), so they must trade something of value to others which they can afford to give away. They are owed a pick from Philly but it looks like Philly will keep that pick based on how Philly is playing (protected 1-14).

Tough position to resolve

If we assume CB is their answer at center then Wade is the only piece they need to replace. Beasley is going to be the PF to replace Battier and company.

Wade caliber SGs are irreplaceable, but decent SGs are a dime a dozen. They have been experimenting with playing Cole and Chalmers at the same time and I think that is a short term solution.

I honestly think that could be the long term solution too. For that position all they really ask is to play some D and shoot a 3, both Chalmers and Cole do so much more than that.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you read? Your threads are retarded.

from one Heat fan to another, LOL

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their 3-peat chances are dwindling and even though we're in December, it's obvious that as Wade goes, Heat go....let's see how Lebron, the MVP, manages the "bump" team is dealing with.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their 3-peat chances are dwindling and even though we're in December, it's obvious that as Wade goes, Heat go....let's see how Lebron, the MVP, manages the "bump" team is dealing with.

It's still early. I heard people saying early in the season last year they wouldn't repeat...and see what happened.

I'm sure they will pick up some players for depth.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early. I heard people saying early in the season last year they wouldn't repeat...and see what happened.

I'm sure they will pick up some players for depth.

They might, it is not like they need to do much in the regular season, they will be playing the ECF finals in Indy anyways. The only thing I think they are fighting for right now is LBJs MVP and Beasley's 6 man of the year.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to understand Bostlayer - he smokes a lot of pot and misunderstands things - the article is indicating that they Heat is going to get some help for Wade - until he fully recovers. They are not interested in trading him - it would be a bigger public relations nightmare then if the Lakers traded Kobe because Lebron would almost definitely demand a trade or bolt this summer and blow the team up

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Your threads are retarded. It clearly say nothing about trading Wade. It is talking about trading one of the useless big man (Joel or Probably Udonis) for a back court player. I highly doubt they can get anything for those guys unless they throw in a future draft pick but these 5 games without Wade show how much they need Wade. They struggle big time especially on the defensive end without Wade.

The minute I saw this thread - I knew Botslayer had slayed to much pot again last night and was high - but I was looking for some entertainment and his threads are always entertaining even though they are usually a fabrication of his strange and adulterous brain

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The minute I saw this thread - I knew Botslayer had slayed to much pot again last night and was high - but I was looking for some entertainment and his threads are always entertaining even though they are usually a fabrication of his strange and adulterous brain

And here I had been thinking I should start smoking pot and drinking less.

Btw, how is it you have first hand knowledge that he is cheating on someone?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy this is baaad news(well for Miami).

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is the face of the Heat more than LeBron is imo.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I had been thinking I should start smoking pot and drinking less.

Btw, how is it you have first hand knowledge that he is cheating on someone?

I didn't say he is cheating on someone - I just pointed out that he has an adulterous brain. Every man alive would commit adultery under the right circumstances - that the genetic make up of men:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Bostlayer did y'all - he read the headline on ESPN and read it wrong - It says "Heat talk trade with Wade out" - He then went on to read the first few lines and remembered the headline as Heat talk trade Wade Out - This is a good example of what too much whisky and vodka will do to your memory - lol

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Bostlayer did y'all - he read the headline on ESPN and read it wrong - It says "Heat talk trade with Wade out" - He then went on to read the first few lines and remembered the headline as Heat talk trade Wade Out - This is a good example of what too much whisky and vodka will do to your memory - lol

Yea BOTSLAYER be making some of the weirdest threads i've ever scene, Cocaine is a powerful drug, but i guess it's also entertaining waiting to see what's the next thread his going to create :lol: