• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat predicted (by ESPN) to three-peat

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to use the sarcasm font!!:lol:

Of course the Heat are the faves, they should be!! But ESPN predicting it is like the Sports Illustrated curse!!

And what's with all the Nets love? 2 teams in the east have a shot at taking down the Heat if they are healthy: the Pacers and Bulls!!

I wouldn't count the Nets out. If that team can gel well they could win it all.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnUpTheHeat is a total moron. I don't even know why you guys bother with that troll.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont get how people can think Indy can beat Miami. Maybe i am the blind one here. I just dont see it. I realize they pushed Miami to the "brink." But they got a beatdown in that game 7. i view them like the knicks or pacers of the mid 90s.. they may force the bulls to 7 games. but they arent winning it.

Then you might want to get some glasses, have that Lasik surgery or hell, get a seeing eye dog!! Anytime a team is able to push another team to 7 games, they have a chance. Teams learn from losses like Indy's in game 7 and tend to come back better the folowing season. The Pacers getting blown out in game 7, doesn't discount what they were able to do over the first 6 games.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say that... yet i have accurately predicted the NBA champions to years in a row.. which is a lot better track record than some posting on this thread..including yourself. i also dont think i am blind to other teams "greatness." i really wouldnt use the term greatness with the Pacers.. unless losing the ECF is now grounds for greatness. Throughout last season I said the Grizzlies and Spurs scared me the most out of the West. I actively rooted for the Thunder most of last season because as good as I think the Thunder are.. Miami is in their heads. i do think Miami repeats. But it's not going to be the Pacers that end this.

Wow, Nostradamus!! Can you PM me the next lottery numbers? I predicted the NBA champions 3 years in a row when the Lakers had their 3-peat and 2 times in a row on their recent back to back!!:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Healthy Heat, nobody is beating them.

They played terrible vs Indy and the Spurs but a large part of that was because of Wade.

If one of the big 3 are like Wade those 2 series then Indy wins the ECF and does not match up as well against OKC, GSW or HOU.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Healthy Heat, nobody is beating them.

They played terrible vs Indy and the Spurs but a large part of that was because of Wade.

If one of the big 3 are like Wade those 2 series then Indy wins the ECF and does not match up as well against OKC, GSW or HOU.

A larger part of it was because of Indy and the Spurs!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A larger part of it was because of Indy and the Spurs!!

Exactly. Heat fans are blind as bats. That's one reason they are the most hated fanbase in the country. They are just simply unbeatable because they have Princess Lebron and that's that.

Sure hope Ray Allen doesn't ever go away... or the Birdman... :laugh3:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You an Admin or a mod? Why do you speak so freely about banning people?

i speak freely about banning people? SMH.

CL and I made a bet on CBS. not sportshoopla. CBS is shutdown. Making the bet meaningless. My post was in jest. Try to stick with the group.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah CL is just trouble EVERYWHERE he goes. just ask Turnip and Jims Doors. maybe the 2 of 'em just hate black people...

kidding. i say that and BOTH of those knobs will accuse me of everything under the Sun...not that they don't ALREADY...:lol:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Nostradamus!! Can you PM me the next lottery numbers? I predicted the NBA champions 3 years in a row when the Lakers had their 3-peat and 2 times in a row on their recent back to back!!:lol:

when someone says I dont have the ability to accurately judge NBA talent.. and they were wrong and I was right. Im pointing it out. I have been saying the Heat were going to be a dynasty since the signing of the big 3. i have been laughed at. Mocked. But look where we are at right now. back to back champs. 3 straight finals. miami wins this year, and it looks like my call 3 + years ago was dead on balls accurate

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i speak freely about banning people? SMH.

CL and I made a bet on CBS. not sportshoopla. CBS is shutdown. Making the bet meaningless. My post was in jest. Try to stick with the group.

You spoke of banning me the other day. You try to act like you know what I'm talking about and stop acting like a stuck-up jackass.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think the opponent had something to do with the Heat not playing their best? What would you have said if Ray-Ray missed that shot and the Spurs won? That the Spurs only won because the Heat chose to not bring their best effort?

why not? he said the Mavs beat the Spurs in the 2011 finals "only because they got hot from outside the 3 point line". think he won't use any other excuses...?:laugh3:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when someone says I dont have the ability to accurately judge NBA talent.. and they were wrong and I was right. Im pointing it out. I have been saying the Heat were going to be a dynasty since the signing of the big 3. i have been laughed at. Mocked. But look where we are at right now. back to back champs. 3 straight finals. miami wins this year, and it looks like my call 3 + years ago was dead on balls accurate

Oh, everybody can pick their team to win. Means nothing. Who is going to win the WS? Superbowl? NCAA title? Speak, oh wise one.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i even offered CL a bet last year. A 3 month ban from CBS. Gave him the field. I took Miami. CL, a man of his word so far. He has not posted one thing on the CBS NBA board. I checked.

haha. hey we can hook up another one again this season if you'd like. at least i can trust YOU to honor a bet even though SOME of your supposed "Heat faithful" don't seem man enough to do it...

if the Heat manage a 3-peat 3 months off the NBA boards. hey, GOTTA keep posting on the Chiefs board. hoping our season'll be better than last year...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when people said no way does Miami win the title this yr if Wade was hurt lol...How did that turn for you guy?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when people said no way does Miami win the title this yr if Wade was hurt lol...How did that turn for you guy?

obviously he STILL managed to play. apparently he didn't get hurt ENOUGH...:lol:

but no worries. hey, they got the title,(just barely by the skin of their teeth) right? as a Heat fan(a real one and not a bandwagoner) you SHOULD be happy with the result. as much as i hate those guys i never held it against the real fans...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously he STILL managed to play. apparently he didn't get hurt ENOUGH...:lol:

but no worries. hey, they got the title,(just barely by the skin of their teeth) right? as a Heat fan(a real one and not a bandwagoner) you SHOULD be happy with the result. as much as i hate those guys i never held it against the real fans...

Doesn't matter if you sweep the finals or if you get away by the skin of your teeth, they still all count the same

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if you sweep the finals or if you get away by the skin of your teeth, they still all count the same

Yeah, but it leaves an awful lot of doubt about a three-peat, though, don't it? This coming year I don't think so. The Pacers and Spurs showed everybody that the Heat can be beaten and showed everybody else how to do it.