• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you ever met a real Bama fan?

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife of one of my fellow Border Patrol Agents was a die-hard Crimson Tide fan, born and raised in Alabama. When her son turned 5 she had a birthday party at her house. She invited a fellow agent who had a 5 year old son who happened to be wearing an Auburn shirt. So, the Bama gal screamed, "YOU WILL NOT ENTER MY HOUSE WITH THAT SHIRT!" She covered the Auburn name and logo with masking tape.

Yup...a true Alabama fan.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of bathing and other social graces has probably made all this social distancing easier for Georgia fans.

You're confusing "Bama fan" stereotypes with Georgia fan stereotypes, but I guess that does go right with another "Bama fan" stereotype.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife of one of my fellow Border Patrol Agents was a die-hard Crimson Tide fan, born and raised in Alabama. When her son turned 5 she had a birthday party at her house. She invited a fellow agent who had a 5 year old son who happened to be wearing an Auburn shirt. So, the Bama gal screamed, "YOU WILL NOT ENTER MY HOUSE WITH THAT SHIRT!" She covered the Auburn name and logo with masking tape.

Yup...a true Alabama fan.
:suds: to all the BP folks for what you do. I've gotten to know a lot of them very well from working 30 years at a school district that has a port of entry 1/2 mile from your campus.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3e4dd6eed8670a760990184752fcfc77.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we see a lot of people who claim to be Bama fans, but prior to 2009, I don't remember ever seeing one, but I did know a lot of Florida fans(who have now become scarce).

Remember folks, any time a "Bama fan" starts to get uppity and tries to use "his/her team's" recent success as a way to feel superior, just remember that after Saban leaves, these absent minded followers will just aimlessly blow to the next big thing in the SEC, whatever team that may be.
This is the only time I ever been envious of you.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention UCF fans.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my friends is the type to love teams going good and then when they fall he's off to the next hot team. Annoying as hell.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we see a lot of people who claim to be Bama fans, but prior to 2009, I don't remember ever seeing one, but I did know a lot of Florida fans(who have now become scarce).

Remember folks, any time a "Bama fan" starts to get uppity and tries to use "his/her team's" recent success as a way to feel superior, just remember that after Saban leaves, these absent minded followers will just aimlessly blow to the next big thing in the SEC, whatever team that may be.
I don't believe I have ever met a real Bama fan, everyone I have ever met had a full set of teeth.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I have ever met a real Bama fan, everyone I have ever met had a full set of teeth.

I went to the USC Alabama stompfest at Jerry world a few years back. About two or three hours before the game we showed up (me and my buddy) for the pre game festivities out in front of the stadium. It was so fucking hot and humid that most people were just hanging in the shade drinking. I wanted to watch some games that were going on and went to where the big screens were . They had tables set up for your drinks bar height and you would stand. I saw a cute blonde girl in Bama gear standing at a table by herself. Another table had about four Young guys who were Bama fans. I walked over to the girl and started to chit chat. Turns out she was from simi valley California and was with some other girls but they had no interest in watching other games especially standing out in the sun. My buddy was overheating so he was hanging in the shade . I could tell the young guys liked her but were too shy to do anything. I chatted , watched games and drank with her for almost an hour. I then signaled for one of the Bama guys to come over pretending I needed to ask them a question. I got them all talking and left them. lol. Hopefully one of them asked her out. She was a stunner.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the USC Alabama stompfest at Jerry world a few years back. About two or three hours before the game we showed up (me and my buddy) for the pre game festivities out in front of the stadium. It was so fucking hot and humid that most people were just hanging in the shade drinking. I wanted to watch some games that were going on and went to where the big screens were . They had tables set up for your drinks bar height and you would stand. I saw a cute blonde girl in Bama gear standing at a table by herself. Another table had about four Young guys who were Bama fans. I walked over to the girl and started to chit chat. Turns out she was from simi valley California and was with some other girls but they had no interest in watching other games especially standing out in the sun. My buddy was overheating so he was hanging in the shade . I could tell the young guys liked her but were too shy to do anything. I chatted , watched games and drank with her for almost an hour. I then signaled for one of the Bama guys to come over pretending I needed to ask them a question. I got them all talking and left them. lol. Hopefully one of them asked her out. She was a stunner.
Great story.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to be honest, she's better looking than the girlfriends (and boyfriends) of 2/3 of the posters here. And, that's making a pretty big assumption that that many posters here have girlfriends.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to be honest, she's better looking than the girlfriends (and boyfriends) of 2/3 of the posters here. And, that's making a pretty big assumption that that many posters here have girlfriends.

Not Fred’s.......

:dhd:

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, maybe, but personally... I just can't go there. I'd rather "FAP" than go the "fold, pick a fold" route. AND I don't do the "beer goggles" thing either. :heh:

But whatever floats one's boat! Coach Leach surely has an opinion on this subject. heh heh :nod::rolleyes2:

blendingin.jpg

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe, but personally... I just can't go there. I'd rather "FAP" than go the "fold, pick a fold" route. AND I don't do the "beer goggles" thing either. :heh:

But whatever floats one's boat! Coach Leach surely has an opinion on this subject. heh heh :nod::rolleyes2:

blendingin.jpg

As I told my son, "The worst I ever had was wonderful. There will come a day that you will regret passing on any of it."

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met two in the army. Seems they were more interested in showing me pictures of themselves wearing Klan outfits. Oh well, different times, different places.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Fort Benning Georgia for Jump School. What a miserable environment. Humidity and biting bugs. You can keep that shit. I'll be cold for a few months.