• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boomer Sooner from a Bama fan

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man! Thanks for the helpful hints!
I really appreciate it.

Being aNebraska fan, you must have lots of experience doing that kind of stuff.
Nope, learned from the board retard, the one who came from rivals. I have never been so pathetic to try and claim a national title for Nebraska that wasnt earned and properly awarded.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the 2018 SEC Championship on the DVR last night. What Jalen did in that game may be my favorite moment ever as an Alabama fan. Even over 2nd and 26 or Beating Miami in the Sugar Bowl

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Bama not making the Playoffs this year, I know a lot of people will be pulling for Jalen Hurts at Oklahoma.

If that isn’t enough reason for Crimson Tide fans to be Sooners fans the rest of this season, then I ask you to remember 2002 when Dennis Franchione left Alabama high and dry as he called from the plane and said he wouldn’t be back to Bama.

He didn’t even have the courtesy to even meet with his players that worked hard and bought into his “hold the rope” motto.

He took the job at Texas A&M and never looked back and Alabama faced some of its darkest days ahead.

Fast forward to November 8, 2003 while Alabama was beating Mississippi State 38-0 for its 4th and last win of the season, the Oklahoma Sooners were curb stomping Francione and the Texas A&M Aggies 77-0 while their student section chanted “Roll Tide”.

They had our backs, so now it’s time to have theirs.

With that, I say “Go On Jalen” and “Boomer Sooner”!

famous short poems of william wordsworth

That's one of my favorite pictures ever. I prefer Mike Price to that asshole....

Throw in Oklahoma is the undisputed underdog of the 4 and this one is easy.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having trouble understanding how folks can't want a kid to succeed at another school? Especially one who doesn't do bad shit.

I wanted Austin Kendall to do great at WVU, only because he was loyal to the end and worked his tail off doing all the right things while he was here.

I didn't give a fuck what happened to Chris Robison when he left for FAU, as he was an asshat who got in trouble and wasn't doing anything right.

Don't understand the hate...

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having trouble understanding how folks can't want a kid to succeed at another school? Especially one who doesn't do bad shit.

I wanted Austin Kendall to do great at WVU, only because he was loyal to the end and worked his tail off doing all the right things while he was here.

I didn't give a fuck what happened to Chris Robison when he left for FAU, as he was an asshat who got in trouble and wasn't doing anything right.

Don't understand the hate...
Because people.