• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hatcher

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2009 Was never on IR and was on the sideline

missed half the season ... Let me change that .... didn't get on the field for us half the season

Then Pro-Football reference has its numbers wrong.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games 134 games started 133.

He only has missed one start, never a game and that was against the then undefeated Saints their SB year in which he dominated and the Boyz handed them their first lose of the season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2009 Was never on IR and was on the sideline

missed half the season ... Let me change that .... didn't get on the field for us half the season

Ware started every game in 09 and has at least 1 tackle in each of them

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to them he started 15 of 16 games and had 11 sacks.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No .... Cause I will bet you .... he is listed as the starter Sunday
I bet you he has pads on ... on the sideline....

Does that mean he will play a single play? Nope .... I remember 2009 really well.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist I answered you question about Emmitt on page 5. I'm curious for our response.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does that mean he will play a single play? Nope .... I remember 2009 really well.

I'm not saying you don't but I don't believe or remember not ever seeing Ware on the field for any stretch even if it's just to rush the qb on 3rd down.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we just totally got off the subject of Hatcher huh LOL.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years. 3.5 million with incentives.......
hell I would keep him even if he was a 2nd back for that price.
I just don't see him taking a contract like that. I think someone will pay him some good guaranteed money. & I don't want that to be us. If he does get a spendy contract I would want us to go get someone else. I don't think we have that RB on our team right now.
As far as Lee & his injury deal goes. I always believed Lee was going to be a top end LB & even with that his contract is still team friendly.

As far as the emmitt injury thing goes. I think that isn't a fair comparison. I think if Murray gets a separated Shoulder he is out for weeks. Emmitt was just ok I am going back in! Emmitt is on his own level when dealing with Injuries.

I am not throwing him under a bus. I like Murray. Just don't think we should over spend for him when his contract is up. it would be nice if the scenario Twist uses could happen like that. I just don't see that happening. RBs big contracts time is a very short window for most. His agent if not himself will drive the price up is my thoughts & some team will take a chance on him because he does have skills.​

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he didn't play how did he get credited for at least a tackle every game?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter with Ware lets look at his track record man has been a stud. has played in 116 games w/o missing one. correction 134.

Well again, I never brought up Ware, but he was not himself for the second half of last year because of multiple injuries and right now is hurt as we speak.

Here's the deal. There are no perfect players. Each plus makes a guy better and each minus makes him cheaper. You get Murray for less if you want to sign him because of the injuries, but he has been very good so far when on the field. Maybe we aren't with him either, but Without him we sure aren't a playoff team IMO. If you are in any way concerned about us playing this week without him like I am, multiply that by 16 and now try it against a team with a defense. Heck, rewatch last weeks game and focus on the Offense before and after his injury. That right there will tell you all you need to know. I'm done trying to convince you, you are entitled to your opinion and we don't have to make that decision just yet anyway

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter with Ware lets look at his track record man has been a stud. has played in 116 games w/o missing one. correction 134.

I absolutely do. his greatest attribute was his durability IMHO. Not to mention Emmitt played in a way more physical league than Murray does. So yes w/o question.

Thats my answer to #78 on pg 5 Twist. I'm curious to here your response.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely do. his greatest attribute was his durability IMHO. Not to mention Emmitt played in a way more physical league than Murray does. So yes w/o question.

I disagree.....
When we lost Moose. Emmitt went downhill fast ....

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well again, I never brought up Ware, but he was not himself for the second half of last year because of multiple injuries and right now is hurt as we speak.

Here's the deal. There are no perfect players. Each plus makes a guy better and each minus makes him cheaper. You get Murray for less if you want to sign him because of the injuries, but he has been very good so far when on the field. Maybe we aren't with him either, but Without him we sure aren't a playoff team IMO. If you are in any way concerned about us playing this week without him like I am, multiply that by 16 and now try it against a team with a defense. Heck, rewatch last weeks game and focus on the Offense before and after his injury. That right there will tell you all you need to know. I'm done trying to convince you, you are entitled to your opinion and we don't have to make that decision just yet anyway

Jarntt I agree with you 100% in a vacuum. My question to you is how can we continue to overlook his his health track record? How can he help this team only playing 7 games a yr? Sorry I didn't mean to miss quote you regarding Ware. I think I was replying to multiple post from other poster. I respect you and most other opinions on this board. Some guys want to farm factions here....that's not my style if agree with you fine. If I don't i'm going to try and get you to at least respect my point of view. In the many cases I find my self wrong I will later admit it. I don't see that being the case on this issue though.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.....
When we lost Moose. Emmitt went downhill fast ....

How many games did he miss? How many games did he miss when Mooses career ended as well?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hell I would keep him even if he was a 2nd back for that price.
I just don't see him taking a contract like that. I think someone will pay him some good guaranteed money. & I don't want that to be us. If he does get a spendy contract I would want us to go get someone else. I don't think we have that RB on our team right now.
As far as Lee & his injury deal goes. I always believed Lee was going to be a top end LB & even with that his contract is still team friendly.

As far as the emmitt injury thing goes. I think that isn't a fair comparison. I think if Murray gets a separated Shoulder he is out for weeks. Emmitt was just ok I am going back in! Emmitt is on his own level when dealing with Injuries.

I am not throwing him under a bus. I like Murray. Just don't think we should over spend for him when his contract is up. it would be nice if the scenario Twist uses could happen like that. I just don't see that happening. RBs big contracts time is a very short window for most. His agent if not himself will drive the price up is my thoughts & some team will take a chance on him because he does have skills.​

Couldn't agree with you more if I said it my self. Great post on all fronts. Did you watch the fight Saturday.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games did he miss? How many games did he miss when Mooses career ended as well?
& how old was he when he started going down hill?

No one will change my opinion that he was Warrior!