• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has parity met reality?

Has parity met reality?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the Lakers at times, LA is notorious for being a bad sports city and having a disinterested fan base. Yea, it's probably just you.
Nothing to do with Los Angeles. I've been a fan for nearly 40 years.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to do with Los Angeles. I've been a fan for nearly 40 years.

Are you suggesting that LA does not have a reputation for being a bad sports town with a disinterested fan base? How many times has LA lost their team and how long was it without one? 20 years? That's unfathomable for any half-way decent sports town, much less the 2nd biggest city in the country. LA really doesn't deserve an NFL team.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting that LA does not have a reputation for being a bad sports town with a disinterested fan base? How many times has LA lost their team and how long was it without one? 20 years? That's unfathomable for any half-way decent sports town, much less the 2nd biggest city in the country. LA really doesn't deserve an NFL team.
Again, the Rams fan base not being enthusiastic right now has nothing to do with Los Angeles. It has everything to do with throwing resources in a win now project with an unpopular choice at DC, and unpopular Draft, and generally having a fast starting team that runs off the rails by mid-season and slides to an early playoff halt. I expect Chiefs fans understand. They're top of their division but it doesn't feel like a positive season. Bills fans may also understand.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, the Rams fan base not being enthusiastic right now has nothing to do with Los Angeles. It has everything to do with throwing resources in a win now project with an unpopular choice at DC, and unpopular Draft, and generally having a fast starting team that runs off the rails by mid-season and slides to an early playoff halt. I expect Chiefs fans understand. They're top of their division but it doesn't feel like a positive season. Bills fans may also understand.

I just noticed the Rams have beaten the weaker teams and lost to the good ones, a couple quite badly, since the 3rd week. So loss of enthusiasm there is understandable.. but the Rams fan base is fairly placid to begin with. But that's just LA. It doesn't apply to the rest of the league.
That was a tough loss last night, but I guarantee Bills fans are still into it. KC was off a bit early. Since they've almost been winning in spite of Mahommes. He hasn't been great. But they're rolling now. More teams in the hunt makes for many more interesting matchups. I've noticed no shortage of great play and good games.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed the Rams have beaten the weaker teams and lost to the good ones, a couple quite badly, since the 3rd week. So loss of enthusiasm there is understandable.. but the Rams fan base is fairly placid to begin with. But that's just LA. It doesn't apply to the rest of the league.
That was a tough loss last night, but I guarantee Bills fans are still into it. KC was off a bit early. Since they've almost been winning in spite of Mahommes. He hasn't been great. But they're rolling now. More teams in the hunt makes for many more interesting matchups. I've noticed no shortage of great play and good games.
Same with the Bills, they’ve beaten teams with losing record. Let’s see if their nemesis Tompa Brady does not chop their head off, once again.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parity is for real. It has established its grip on NFL’s ballsack.

True: Strong teams have and take advantage, but sometimes they don’t look too strong.
But: Strong teams usually make the playoffs.

True: Weak teams suck ass and nobody cares …
But: Who the F cares?

True: There will always be black horses …
But, how many black horse have actually gone anywhere?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is know.

Parity will never become a reality until all teams finish 8-8-1.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is know.

Parity will never become a reality until all teams finish 8-8-1.
Hmm, that is mathematically possible, but highly unlikely. It would be beautiful!

Grand way of saying … F-ck 17 games!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've been seeing, there have been some league wide adjustments on defenses and some QB's just haven't handled it all that well relative to their previous play, at least initially.

That'll likely change, but we're not seeing the death machine we usually see at least 1-2 teams have a year.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Votes 4 yes 2 no and 1 maybe.
Keep on voting!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parity meeting reality would be like many games this season alone. Go back in time and you will find more examples.