• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Lebron passed Kobe on the all time list?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Ok, what are you smoking?

Clearly this is a pointless conversation.

Whats pointless? So you are trying to tell me its just because "LeBron is so good" why the East is looking weak? Playing on a team with TWO other Future HOF'ers or even THREE future HOF'ers in a conference with quality as lame with what we have seen doesn't factor in?

If Lebron was "so good" he wouldn't have to go and ditch Cleveland the first time (after he lost to TWO lower seed teams in a a lousy East conference)

After he went and colluded in Miami and Established a SuperTeam in Cleveland (And even whines for more help) in such a terrible conference, thats when he finally started winning 'ships

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you actually believe that the Duncan Spurs and the Warriors are worse than the Jazz and the Sonics of the 90s?

2010's Spurs aren't. (They were better in the 2000s and 1999) . Warriors at full health? Debatable. Toss a coin. (Warriors aren't 2000s Lakers/(90 Bulls good obviously) . Warriors with injuries to Curry, Bogut or losing Green for a game? No. And lets not forget to get out of the west the last few years, one has to expend a fair amount of energy to get through it because there are a few quality teams out there.

We all know there isn't any in the East.

We'll see how LeBron does this year against a superior Warriors Squad (IMO to the last few years) since they have Durant.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dislike basketball. I'm not a fan of Lebron, so what you say about him does not bother me. It's just that when I see the posters that I perceive as knowledgeable all lining up on one side of a discussion, and someone else is far in the other direction, I expect to see that person get dry fucked.

So, pepper yer angus, dude.
Take it from me and the Boy Scouts of American..HE MEANS IT

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a lebron fan first, cavs fan second - I get you. But three years ago 99% of the cavs fans wouldn't even rate him in the top 10.
Let me tell you something. Cleveland sports fans are fucking stupid. Hey look the Indians are on!!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats pointless? So you are trying to tell me its just because "LeBron is so good" why the East is looking weak? Playing on a team with TWO other Future HOF'ers or even THREE future HOF'ers in a conference with quality as lame with what we have seen doesn't factor in?

If Lebron was "so good" he wouldn't have to go and ditch Cleveland the first time (after he lost to TWO lower seed teams in a a lousy East conference)

After he went and colluded in Miami and Established a SuperTeam in Cleveland (And even whines for more help) in such a terrible conference, thats when he finally started winning 'ships

You are too focused on the East. He has faced elite competition in the Finals. But yeah, the East has been weak the last 3 years.

Also, Love is not even a top 30 player in the league. Not a future HOF player unless LeBron gets him a bunch of rings. Kyrie? Maybe, but again he is not an elite player.

You act like LeBron's running mates are good enough to win the East without him when the truth is they wouldn't even be a lock to make the playoffs.

You have gone way off the rails though. Go ahead and hate if you want. You are missing one of the best to ever play.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2010's Spurs aren't. (They were better in the 2000s and 1999) . Warriors at full health? Debatable. Toss a coin. (Warriors aren't 2000s Lakers/(90 Bulls good obviously) . Warriors with injuries to Curry, Bogut or losing Green for a game? No. And lets not forget to get out of the west the last few years, one has to expend a fair amount of energy to get through it because there are a few quality teams out there.

We all know there isn't any in the East.

We'll see how LeBron does this year against a superior Warriors Squad (IMO to the last few years) since they have Durant.

Warriors at full health care the Jazz or Sonics debatable?

GTFO. This is an all time great caliber squad. The 2010 Spurs were easily better than anybody Jordan faced during the entire championship run.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
57649549.jpg

Your right..

Chris Webber is way better

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok, so i'm not allowed to have an opinion now? I mean, I know the cavs fans gargle his balls but damn dude, what's your excuse?

1. MJ
2. Magic
3. Kareem
4. Wilt
5. Bird

Is that not acceptable, your highness?

I don't have an excuse.

I am objective, and I have only seen one player in my lifetime of watching basketball who I rank ahead of LeBron.

You have always been a LeBron hater. Just own it and recognize that perhaps your opinion isn't very objective. It isn't just Cavs fans saying he is top 5 you know. It is nearly universally accepted at this point. To say he isn't even close is naive at best.

I posted my top 5. Almost everyone has a different variation to their top 5.

In my opinion lebron is nowhere near the players mentioned in my top 5 - those who do, haven't seen the other player play.

Both of you have legitimate points.

As Tlance has stated, the consensus is that LeBron passed Bird and Kobe years ago.

But, like Shaqdaddy said, just because the majority agrees, doesn't make her opinion invalid.

I openly admit that I am biased against Kobe.

If there is another reasonable option, like Duncan, I'd rank them higher based on the fact that I despise him.

Kobe's resume makes it clear that he and Kareem are the top contenders for best Laker ever .

Yet, neither will ever be universally accepted.

Magic Johnson will forever hold that title.

Sports doesn't always have to be logical.

I only have 3 guys ahead of LeBron.

Jordan, Kareem and Magic.

Only two of the three are based on stats, or anything that was done on the court.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors at full health care the Jazz or Sonics debatable?

GTFO. This is an all time great caliber squad. The 2010 Spurs were easily better than anybody Jordan faced during the entire championship run.

Oh puhhhhlease. 96 Sonics were better, 93 Suns were better. 92 Blazers probably as well

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh puhhhhlease. 96 Sonics were better, 93 Suns were better. 92 Blazers probably as well

The back to back Spur finalists had 4 future HOF players on it. None of the teams you mentioned had more than 1.

2014 might have been the best Spur team of them all. Kawhi was developing into a star and Duncan + Parker were still playing at a very high level.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron has been dominating the East for awhile now...a long time and he has 3 rings and the greatest comeback in NBA history. He beat a superteam and trying to beat maybe the best team ever composed. You obviously are just a troll blurting bullshit. You wont last long making these stupid ass threads

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. :L The Suns??? LMFAO. You obviously just hate Lebron. I feel sorry for you he obsesses your mind. Sonics and Suns :pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. :L The Suns??? LMFAO. You obviously just hate Lebron. I feel sorry for you he obsesses your mind. Sonics and Suns :pound:

Actually, a strong case can be made. Sonics had Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp in their primes, Detlef Schrempf and Sam Perkins, the Suns had Sir Charles, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers and Thunder Dan Majerle. Heck, the Jazz had Stockton and Malone and Hornacek was a sniper. Quite a few Hall of Famers and all stars on that list.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, a strong case can be made. Sonics had Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp in their primes, Detlef Schrempf and Sam Perkins, the Suns had Sir Charles, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers and Thunder Dan Majerle. Heck, the Jazz had Stockton and Malone and Hornacek was a sniper. Quite a few Hall of Famers and all stars on that list.

Cue the cavs fans googling "Tom Chambers and Detlef Schrempf"

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All good players.

Still not as good as the Spurs. 4 future HOF players and arguably the greatest coach of all time. I don't think it is particularly close. The Spurs teams have always been greater than the sum of their parts, and this was arguably their most talented team.

Keep in mind, 3 and D guy Danny Green also shot like 80% in the Finals that year.