• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harper Reported Will Sign With Phils $400 Mill

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harper will sign with the Phils. Like the previous post prior, Middleton and Co. flew into Vegas last night to meet Harper and his wife along with Boras. My guess this doesn't happen unless their is probably an agreement on dollars and years, and also getting more familiar with management. Hell, Middleton probably treated the Harper's to a local brothel down the strip.:thumb:

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harper will sign with the Phils. Like the previous post prior, Middleton and Co. flew into Vegas last night to meet Harper and his wife along with Boras. My guess this doesn't happen unless their is probably an agreement on dollars and years, and also getting more familiar with management. Hell, Middleton probably treated the Harper's to a local brothel down the strip.:thumb:
all this middleton talk really has me jonesing for some middleswarth bbq. waiting on a delivery, if nothing else a trip to 5 guys is in the cards later today, need to eat some trash.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus ABC reported an hour ago they were still neeting today. Unless that’s fake news.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phillies are the only tem left in the Harper circus. No one will beat their offer.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well geez. If we are the only team left that is interested in this over-priced twit, what is he waiting for? He is getting the cash he wants or at least close to it, he is signing with a team that is in close proximity to his former club, and the Phillies still have an interest in him even though the fan base maybe beginning to doubt this signing.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a rumor that said a deal will happen Monday. He wants 350 million. Maybe Phils will offer eleven year deal.
What a lineup we would have if we get him!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well geez. If we are the only team left that is interested in this over-priced twit, what is he waiting for? He is getting the cash he wants or at least close to it, he is signing with a team that is in close proximity to his former club, and the Phillies still have an interest in him even though the fan base maybe beginning to doubt this signing.

It’s gotta be about the weather, retro. Sunny, easy going mild climate for the laid back vs seasonal reality including brass ball cold wintry mixes of sleet and snow, sweltering Kenyan humidity summers, and cloudy springs with terminal rain. Of course, with mansions in FL and LA, problem solved. Maybe he announces when 60 minutes comes on or as the Oscars show begins.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s gotta be about the weather, retro. Sunny, easy going mild climate for the laid back vs seasonal reality including brass ball cold wintry mixes of sleet and snow, sweltering Kenyan humidity summers, and cloudy springs with terminal rain. Of course, with mansions in FL and LA, problem solved. Maybe he announces when 60 minutes comes on or as the Oscars show begins.
iT IS ABOUT THE MONEY. The ego wants the biggest contract ever!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middleton shows that he wants to win! Gotta love him!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s always the agent driving the deal to the insane max $.

And it’s the player hiring the agent to do just that. If any of us was said player we would do the same. And it could be a maddening long process. To be fair....this is still too fucking long. But that’s what Boras does to serve his clients well.

I’m fine with the money and whatever years. What’s stuck in my side a little the last week is the talk about the option year. For Manny the option is 5th year and the thought was that the Phils might offer the option in the 4th year.

I know it’s all business. But fuck that. If he is getting anywhere north of 320-325 the option better be 5th year at absolute earliest. Show us you’re coming in at least looking to serve this contract and give it a chance.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody says he can't go to Vegas in the offseason.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think Harper is having too much fun this winter and just doesn't want to do spring training yet.