• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harmon

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harmon showed he has tackling problems again. Da'rel Scott ran right through his arm tackle for a TD and later when he had to come up and make a tackle in the open field he was faked out of his socks by a lumbering TE.

If I'm an OC and Harmon's on the field, I'm throwing the ball underneath him and letting the receiver have his way with him.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I agree. Not impressed at all. Could of had so much better in this draft. The pos was so deep!! I think the S are DMC, Gregory, Wilson, Wilson. Adrian will be the 3rd down S to come in an cover the TE, RB and blitz. Someone made a good point tonight that Wilson will most likely not be out there at SS all the time, so he needed the reps in case someone gets hurt.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think with all the reach done to get these guys they could at least tackle. BB needs to stop listening to or hooking up his friends.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, going to be a long season if these guys cant tackle. Talib or Dennard go down, we are fucked if you ask me.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I agree. Not impressed at all. Could of had so much better in this draft. The pos was so deep!! I think the S are DMC, Gregory, Wilson, Wilson. Adrian will be the 3rd down S to come in an cover the TE, RB and blitz. Someone made a good point tonight that Wilson will most likely not be out there at SS all the time, so he needed the reps in case someone gets hurt.

Agreed...AdrianWilson has enough speed and power to stop that Scott TD; he'd be a good sub player in their goal line defense.