• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HAPPY FESTIVUS BITCHES

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be doing pushups....

With my tongue...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.75 liter press for my feats of strength.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is gay disband the football program.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF does bands have to do with this?
EVERYTHING!!
FbUqbU8.gif

Marshall would kill you!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this shit has built up all year, and I took the day of to drink and prep for festivus, so fuck you bitches:

1. Notre Dame Fans- Quit claiming your school is an academic equal to Stanford.
  2. U$C Fans- Your grad rates are inflated due to spring admissions for athletes. (They count on the next year"s GSR)
  3. UW Fans- You kicked Stanford's ass this year, but Ty Willingham was the best thing to happen to your academics for football players.
  4. UCLA Fans- Keep Mora around a year longer, I like seeing Shaw kick his ass, and, that was targeting by your DB on Owuso.
  5. Alabama Fans- You have a good GSR but majoring in not sleeping with your sister should not be a degree path.
  6. Arizona Fans- I teach there, I will say this, your team has about much chance of going to a bowl next year as a Lute Olson player had of graduating without undue influence from the AD (other than Gene Edgerson, that kid was dope in class).
  7. Arizona State Fans- Tell that bitch ass owner from BRC to quit using skanky hoes from the clubs and go back to what made him rich, ASU undergrads with no academic future.
  8. WSU Fans- Your claim to fame is beating Stanford this year, and drinking the rest of the conference under the table, send me some fucking Cougar Gold before I lose my shit.
  9. Cal Fans- You just plain suck, and so does your team.
  10. Colorado Fans- Enjoy being back in '91, it wont last.
  11. Utah Fans- Fuck you for me not being able to buy good booze there on my way to fish on the Green River (seriously, I have to go into Wyoming to get booze before I get to the camp).
  12. Oregon Fans- Never mind, this year was punishment enough.
  13. Oregon State Fans- Fuck you for, um, well hell I kinda like your team, but your coach did say Wisc. was tough to coach due to admissions, so fuck you for lack admissions standards.
  14. Fuck David Pollack in the ass for being an E$ecPN homer every time he calls a PAC game.
  15. Fuck Pete Carrol for leaving U$C to coach my favorite pro team (season tickets from '76-'89). Do you have any idea how hard it is to root for the Hawks when they are coached by a former ToeJam as a Stanford fan????
a) fuck you for chirping about academics you sausage smoker
b) fuck you for only showing up for a grievance thread
c) you teach in the dirty T

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly enough melt downs and manifestos this year. Am I right @trojanfan12 ?

I'd love to say something negative about Oregon and their fans, but truth be told the fact some of their fans are still classless idiots that didn't learn an ounce of humility after their team went back to the toilet from where they were born just makes rubbing their noses in it much more satisfying so why would I want that to change?

Definitely not enough meltdowns or manifestos. Some folks need to start stepping their game up.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this shit has built up all year, and I took the day of to drink and prep for festivus, so fuck you bitches:

2. U$C Fans- Your grad rates are inflated due to spring admissions for athletes. (They count on the next year"s GSR)
  3. UW Fans- You kicked Stanford's ass this year, but Ty Willingham was the best thing to happen to your academics for football players.
  4. UCLA Fans- Keep Mora around a year longer, I like seeing Shaw kick his ass, and, that was targeting by your DB on Owuso.
  5. Alabama Fans- You have a good GSR but majoring in not sleeping with your sister should not be a degree path.
  6. Arizona Fans- I teach there, I will say this, your team has about much chance of going to a bowl next year as a Lute Olson player had of graduating without undue influence from the AD (other than Gene Edgerson, that kid was dope in class).
  7. Arizona State Fans- Tell that bitch ass owner from BRC to quit using skanky hoes from the clubs and go back to what made him rich, ASU undergrads with no academic future.
  8. WSU Fans- Your claim to fame is beating Stanford this year, and drinking the rest of the conference under the table, send me some fucking Cougar Gold before I lose my shit.
  11. Utah Fans- Fuck you for me not being able to buy good booze there on my way to fish on the Green River (seriously, I have to go into Wyoming to get booze before I get to the camp).
  13. Oregon State Fans- Fuck you for, um, well hell I kinda like your team, but your coach did say Wisc. was tough to coach due to admissions, so fuck you for lack admissions standards.
  14. Fuck David Pollack in the ass for being an E$ecPN homer every time he calls a PAC game.
  15. Fuck Pete Carrol for leaving U$C to coach my favorite pro team (season tickets from '76-'89). Do you have any idea how hard it is to root for the Hawks when they are coached by a former ToeJam as a Stanford fan????
Serious question, but why on earth does ANYONE give a fuck about academics for football players? They are gladiators meant to entertain us. Who cares if they major in art or some dumb shit? The ones that are smart and not likely to turn pro will take their academics seriously and the rest don't give a fuck so why should we?

It's a total fucking joke to spend one ounce of care on it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a) fuck you for chirping about academics you sausage smoker
b) fuck you for only showing up for a grievance thread
c) you teach in the dirty T
Fuck tOSU for harboring terrorists!

too soon?

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this counts but why are all liberal women so hideous? Just once I'd like to be surprised pulling up next to a car with an "I'm with her" bumper sticker, and not find a mutant driving it.

TRUTH!!! :nod:

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:hat: Tsk Tsk...

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the targeting rule

Fuck people who can't tell what a first down is and then cry about it for a month.

Fuck Mark May

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright bitches.

1. Fuck everbody. Yeah, you know who you are. All you all. Fuck you.
2. Fuck Tom Osborne. Yeah, I know, I should praise that bitch as a Husker fan. Naaaahhh. Since 1997 all he has done is hire a bunch of losers, fuck with the program, and make our biggest donors his bitch while he has made the worst decisions with coaching hires in the history of coaching hires.
3. Fuck 8 team playoffs. We can't find 4 teams worthy to play for it, and you cunts want 8?
4. Fuck Hillary Clinton, Dems, leftists, and all you loser asses. GFY.
5. Fuck ISIS
6. Fuck people that don't do what they say they will do.

I do believe I have my fucks in, so I'm good as I have just 1 left.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man, you need to learn how to fuck. Tom Osborne should not be involved, nor Hillary Clinton. ISIS? Really?